Off-Topic Let's talk about second-wave radical feminism - Dynastia's Daycare for the emotionally troubled.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a lesbian this has been particularly fucking infuriating
This isn't strictly second wave related, or feminism related.. but seriously, in regards the LGBTQ[A-Z]* movement, why do lesbians allow themselves to be tied in with anything but the minority of G's who are basically monogamous and normal at this point? Let alone bisexuals (people who think the gay bathhouse lifestyle is too restrictive) and autogynophiles?

Basically no man is bothered about what women he won't be able to convince to fuck do, especially when they're open about their lack of interest in being rooted and don't waste his time. Why let yourself be used as a human shield by child predators?

• Dumb
Reactions: Paint by Numbers

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't strictly second wave related, or feminism related.. but seriously, in regards the LGBTQ[A-Z]* movement, why do lesbians allow themselves to be tied in with anything but the minority of G's who are basically monogamous and normal at this point? Let alone bisexuals (people who think the gay bathhouse lifestyle is too restrictive) and autogynophiles?

Basically no man is bothered about what women he won't be able to convince to fuck do, especially when they're open about their lack of interest in being rooted and don't waste his time. Why let yourself be used as a human shield by child predators?
They don't really allow it and there's a whole movement called "Get the L Out" but you can't stop Queer Inc. from claiming lesbians as part of the alphabet community and actually dropping the L. Of course, real lesbians are way outnumbered by "lesbians" these days so you won't hear the community admitting anyone is unhappy. But lesbians are unhappy and it's pretty common for them to just check out of the whole thing.

TriTails

Spergy-Wergy Kitsune
kiwifarms.net
Modern feminism has gone down the crapper...
Yes, women are cool.
NO, they’re not cooler than men.
Just because you have boobs doesn’t mean you’re a qualified leader.
Yes I agree that if a woman is smart in a field and are qualified to lead, versus a guy that isn’t, the girl should be chosen.
But if the woman wasn’t as smart, the dude should be picked. (And if neither are qualified, neither should be picked.)
Feminism used to be about “intelligence level should dictate things that are important, not gender.” Now it can just be summed up as “tit supremacy.”
Then again it’s funny to see things fail when people do things for “representation points.” Anything done just for that always fails. LMAO

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Modern feminism has gone down the crapper...
Yes, women are cool.
NO, they’re not cooler than men.
Just because you have boobs doesn’t mean you’re a qualified leader.
Yes I agree that if a woman is smart in a field and are qualified to lead, versus a guy that isn’t, the girl should be chosen.
But if the woman wasn’t as smart, the dude should be picked. (And if neither are qualified, neither should be picked.)
Feminism used to be about “intelligence level should dictate things that are important, not gender.” Now it can just be summed up as “tit supremacy.”
Then again it’s funny to see things fail when people do things for “representation points.” Anything done just for that always fails. LMAO
Modern feminism also champions kink acceptance, which is pretty much the only reason mainstream society has to grudgingly tolerate you autistic degenerates larping as underage sex foxes instead of making you bite the curb on sight. You are the unspoken chapter in every suicide note, you are the paragon of everything that is wrong with society, you are the silver lining in the potential extinction of our species.

Yiff in hell.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Huh my profile pic is a fox, so? Go to animal control to bitch about furries, lmao.
Go to rat king bitch about diversity hires. This is a boomer feminism thread where nobody supports that nonsense and have thoroughly shat on it multiple times throughout the thread, so the only new thing you just brought to this discussion is your degenerate paraphilia.

So I guess now we're discussing people who broadcast their fetish roleplay alter-ego everywhere they go.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Go to rat king bitch about diversity hires. This is a boomer feminism thread where nobody supports that nonsense and have thoroughly shat on it multiple times throughout the thread, so the only new thing you just brought to this discussion is your degenerate paraphilia.

So I guess now we're discussing people who broadcast their fetish roleplay alter-ego everywhere they go.
Yeah no...it's outside the second-wave wheelhouse as to why someone's wearing a fursuit in August or identify with whatever faggy not-anime whatever that is. Don't know, don't care. If the newfag wants to debate it, they can go to Animal Control.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I think the idea about feminism becoming ''so prominent'' is a bunch of hogwash. Women these days actually have less rights and advancement than they did in 1990. Anti-abortion movements and government policies are radicalizing in the U.S but also in other countries where 30 years ago there was never that level of government scrutiny. The battle over body autonomy is going to be reduced or lost eventually.

Because of high rent and a lack of supports women and their kids are more likely to stay with an abusive partner. And they're getting killed more because of this. Women with degree's are not finding jobs like their male counterparts.

Ignore the internet and media narrative. It's nothing but mental manipulation. The idea presented about women leap frogging over men in success is ridiculous. I very much stand by the ''three steps backward'' theory. It's actually going to take years to get women's rights back up to what it was in 1990.

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
I think the idea about feminism becoming ''so prominent'' is a bunch of hogwash. Women these days actually have less rights and advancement than they did in 1990. Anti-abortion movements and government policies are radicalizing in the U.S but also in other countries where 30 years ago there was never that level of government scrutiny. The battle over body autonomy is going to be reduced or lost eventually.

Because of high rent and a lack of supports women and their kids are more likely to stay with an abusive partner. And they're getting killed more because of this. Women with degree's are not finding jobs like their male counterparts.

Ignore the internet and media narrative. It's nothing but mental manipulation. The idea presented about women leap frogging over men in success is ridiculous. I very much stand by the ''three steps backward'' theory. It's actually going to take years to get women's rights back up to what it was in 1990.
This is absolutely true. In every single way and area, women are worse off than we were in the 90s, honestly. And modern "feminism" just aids and abets this giant step back, encouraging it. Now women are expected to have full-time jobs and degrees, but also still expected to have babies and do all the childcare and all the housework and all the other things considered "women's work"! (And they have to look like Instagram models while they're doing it.) Not that I have a problem with working mothers of course, but if women are going to be expected to work full-time, common sense says men need to be expected to pick up with the children and in the home, but that isn't happening and modern "feminism" seems to have absolutely no interest in pushing the issue whatsoever - because "it's her choice" and all.

I miss the 90s, when the feminist narrative was that women can be and look like whatever they want, men should take care of their kids and clean up around the house too, and movies featured actually cool and tough women and not one-dimensional caricatures who only get brought out because "hey the Avengers need a woman."

Tags
None