Off-Topic Let's talk about second-wave radical feminism - Dynastia's Daycare for the emotionally troubled.

John southern

kiwifarms.net

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
I really hate to say this, but I believe you are dead right. Giving women the right to vote was a noble experiment, but it is time to acknowledge that it has failed. Women simply lack the emotional maturity and stability to be entrusted with the vote. Sure, SOME men also will vote for Adolf Hitler himself instead of George Washington had George issued a few tweets TVGod told them were rude, or for Stalin over any woman whose looks made them jealous--but MOST women vote this way. And you are right: that is precisely why we are where we are today: the hell with logic, research, facts: just let's roll with today's fee fees I mean TVGod agrees!

John southern

kiwifarms.net
I really hate to say this, but I believe you are dead right. Giving women the right to vote was a noble experiment, but it is time to acknowledge that it has failed. Women simply lack the emotional maturity and stability to be entrusted with the vote. Sure, SOME men also will vote for Adolf Hitler himself instead of George Washington had George issued a few tweets TVGod told them were rude, or for Stalin over any woman whose looks made them jealous--but MOST women vote this way. And you are right: that is precisely why we are where we are today: the hell with logic, research, facts: just let's roll with today's fee fees I mean TVGod agrees!

Black Pigeon Speaks did a couple videos on the subject.
He's a Canadian who currently lives in Japan.
Has a bit of that nerdy expat, with yellow fever vibe and looks like a 20's Ezra Levant
so he kinda fell out of popularity when his name and face became known.
I was subscribed to his Travel channel and knew who he was since the beginning because of his unique voice.

Youtube nuked the original but doesn't seem to touch the mirrors. The second video seems to have vanished.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Black Pigeon Speaks did a couple videos on the subject.
He's a Canadian who currently lives in Japan.
Has a bit of that nerdy expat, with yellow fever vibe and looks like a 20's Ezra Levant
so he kinda fell out of popularity when his name and face became known.
I was subscribed to his Travel channel and knew who he was since the beginning because of his unique voice.

Youtube nuked the original but doesn't seem to touch the mirrors. The second video seems to have vanished.

By his voice I was expecting for some reason him to look like a Gavin Mccines 2.0. Instead he looks like a sperg.

Zig Zag

kiwifarms.net
It's time to admit the truth: Men don't deserve the right to vote. Most men don't have the emotional maturity or intelligence to stop committing 95% of violent crimes, much less vote for the candidate and policies that I agree with personally. Just look at the state of the every country in the world where men are in power (aka 99% of the world!). Men are corrupt, violent, and stupid in every way. Men have been in positions of power all over the world for millennia and all it's gotten us throughout recorded history is war, famine, slavery, and rape. I don't have any sources other than random YouTube videos to back up my claims, but an Internet personality declaring something that I think is true with no evidence is the same as providing proof, right? So I'm sure you'll agree that it's time to take the right to vote away from men.

Taking the right to vote away from 50% of the population because I don't like the way I think they vote is a galaxy brain take that will definitely not backfire on me in any way whatsoever. Large swaths of the population will absolutely not object to having their voting rights restricted, and the same thing could never happen to me at the whim of the people in charge! This is because in my fantasy, the "people in charge" are me agree with me in every way and would never abuse their power to enact changes that affect me in ways that I don't like.

In all seriousness, good luck putting the genie back in the bottle. Taking the right to vote away from women would require either a cataclysmic reset of society, or a literal misogynist dictator popular enough to get into power, revoke the 19th, and survive the backlash that would follow such an insanely bad policy. Running for office on a platform of "I'm going to take women's voting rights away" will get you laughed out of every town hall and debate on the campaign trail. It's about as likely to happen as artificial wombs and sexbots eliminating the need for women entirely, and is equally only a popular opinion and distinct possibility on /pol/.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
It's time to admit the truth: Men don't deserve the right to vote. Most men don't have the emotional maturity or intelligence to stop committing 95% of violent crimes, much less vote for the candidate and policies that I agree with personally. Just look at the state of the every country in the world where men are in power (aka 99% of the world!). Men are corrupt, violent, and stupid in every way. Men have been in positions of power all over the world for millennia and all it's gotten us throughout recorded history is war, famine, slavery, and rape. I don't have any sources other than random YouTube videos to back up my claims, but an Internet personality declaring something that I think is true with no evidence is the same as providing proof, right? So I'm sure you'll agree that it's time to take the right to vote away from men.

Taking the right to vote away from 50% of the population because I don't like the way I think they vote is a galaxy brain take that will definitely not backfire on me in any way whatsoever. Large swaths of the population will absolutely not object to having their voting rights restricted, and the same thing could never happen to me at the whim of the people in charge! This is because in my fantasy, the "people in charge" are me agree with me in every way and would never abuse their power to enact changes that affect me in ways that I don't like.

In all seriousness, good luck putting the genie back in the bottle. Taking the right to vote away from women would require either a cataclysmic reset of society, or a literal misogynist dictator popular enough to get into power, revoke the 19th, and survive the backlash that would follow such an insanely bad policy. Running for office on a platform of "I'm going to take women's voting rights away" will get you laughed out of every town hall and debate on the campaign trail. It's about as likely to happen as artificial wombs and sexbots eliminating the need for women entirely, and is equally only a popular opinion and distinct possibility on /pol/.
We're sorry you feel that way, but we still want a simple block of flats, and not an abattoir......

shameful existence

on herself she had no pity
kiwifarms.net
What wave is Germaine Greer? I like her; she's got bantz and tells troons to fuck themselves.
Second wave, like all sane feminists. In my opinion.
To a veteran of the internet feminist wars, this is such a surreal experience. I remember Greer being one of the academic feminists who horrified me by how wrong they got certain things. But a personal courage she absolutely has really means more these days than opinion differences that once seemed unbridgeable. Yesterday we're having flamewars over what a rape means, today we're questioning what a woman means.
Crazy how fast it all happened.

Harlan Wick

kiwifarms.net
If he was a New York City citizen, he would've immediately been lynched by the Post as a "Pervert" who preys on "Angels." and subsequently been visited by the NYPD to fish his body out of the Hudson
From what I know about Canada, if he was pulling this shit in Alberta or Saskatchewan the only difference would be their corpse would be pulled out of a field instead of the Hudson.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
To a veteran of the internet feminist wars, this is such a surreal experience. I remember Greer being one of the academic feminists who horrified me by how wrong they got certain things. But a personal courage she absolutely has really means more these days than opinion differences that once seemed unbridgeable. Yesterday we're having flamewars over what a rape means, today we're questioning what a woman means.
Crazy how fast it all happened.
I'm sure there's plenty of shit I'd still disagree with her on, but the fact she seems willing to roll her sleeves up and have a debate rather than damsel in her ivory tower means a lot to me.

Plus the fact she's appeared on sketch shows like Come Fly With Me shows she's able to laugh at herself which is something else sorely lacking among the modern slacktivist crowd.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
From what I know about Canada, if he was pulling this shit in Alberta or Saskatchewan the only difference would be their corpse would be pulled out of a field instead of the Hudson.

Maybe in on a rural property but not anywhere near a city.
Edmonton and Calgary are heading pretty far left.
Edmonton is pretty much indistinguishable from Vancouver.

Even in Alberta, If you so much as fire a warning shot at armed intruders on a remote property and the RCMP gets wind of it, you're going to jail and getting run through the system for months, even years.