Let's Talk - Livestream - March 22, 2020

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
Did Amber ever admit to something wrong, or didn't use the "yes, but" reply? What a fucking narc.

ps: Yes Amber, seeethe you fucking bitch, seeeeeeeethe...

ETA:
View attachment 2018457
Not paying any attention to big Al's chimpout is probably the best response. I bet she'll be fuming because she didn't manage to get an immediate reaction from her nemesis. I hope the other haydurz won't pay any attention too, but I'm not holding my breath.
Let the salt FLOW.

D_Tractor

I'm like the queen of veggies and amazingness.
kiwifarms.net
k9behavior_ears.jpg

OG Franklin Beans

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn's pain is of her own fucking making.

I have seen YDHB's video that Big Al is referencing here, and could find nothing wrong with it. Amber sees herself as a victim, but she also thinks she's better than everyone else. She pull stupid shit like this when called on her bullshit. I know fat people get hate, just like any other person. Amber doesn't get it because she's fat. She gets it because she's a horrible person.

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn's pain is of her own fucking making.

I have seen YDHB's video that Big Al is referencing here, and could find nothing wrong with it. Amber sees herself as a victim, but she also thinks she's better than everyone else. She pull stupid shit like this when called on her bullshit. I know fat people get hate, just like any other person. Amber doesn't get it because she's fat. She gets it because she's a horrible person.
Bingo. Hungry Fatchick is fat as fuck too and more often than not has tons of positive comments wishing her the best because even if she's fat or has done things in the past, she's relatively quiet and low down on the drama, not at all cunty or smug like Hamberlynn.

D_Tractor

I'm like the queen of veggies and amazingness.
kiwifarms.net
Bingo. Hungry Fatchick is fat as fuck too and more often than not has tons of positive comments wishing her the best because even if she's fat or has done things in the past, she's relatively quiet and low down on the drama, not at all cunty or smug like Hamberlynn.
Hungry Fatchick got her kids taken away to foster care by the state because of her drug addiction just like Ambers mom and she still gets less hate than amber.
she has no mods to clean up for her and doesn't know how to slow mode the chat.
like a dumb fat bitch
Bigger YouTubers than her have had their accounts terminated because they didn't have mods to ban comments like "d3th to all Joos" and "1ynch all n1gg3rs".

I sure hope nobody spams her next stream with gamer words like that.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
she has no mods to clean up for her and doesn't know how to slow mode the chat.
like a dumb fat bitch
She absolutely knows how to slow the chat. She did it on her last live stream, after enough people requested it, over and over.
She was being a cunt, same way she 'didn't see' the super chats she didn't want to read.
She has no mods because she doesn't care what anyone says, she has no interest in attempting to control the narrative, delete comments, or ban people.
She wouldn't deign to give mods any attention or power, the attention has to be all on her, and she is in control.
She's the queen of the circus that is her live streams, and the only way viewers are given any acknowledgement, is via superchats, if she feels like it.
She's got it right, don't delete and block people, like Chantal or Jen actually do. Let commenters jump up and down, shout into the void that is her comment section, argue and agree with each other. Its all interaction, engagement, money in her pocket, and she couldn't give two fucks what anyone says. All attention is good.
Edit - words hard.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
38:30 in the archive, Necky confirms Amber has already failed her 100 days of calorie counting.
"100 days of weighing in, nope. Jenny Craig, nope. Weight watchers, nope. Curvy calories 100 days, nope."
I am not sure if it relates to the first time she tried the 100 days of restricted calories. However, the result of this one is all but certain, the only question is how long will it last.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I didn't see this mentioned, Amber holding up her tag for her engagement ring. I might be wrong but high quality rings, especially ones you had to get "resized" don't have a tag attached. Why would her resized ring need a tag with the size? Not in my experience does this happen.

View attachment 2022354
I think she just bought a Size 9 ring to show us that it is her size. I never heard of putting a tag on the ring. It is usually on the receipt when you pick up the ring.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I didn't see this mentioned, Amber holding up her tag for her engagement ring. I might be wrong but high quality rings, especially ones you had to get "resized" don't have a tag attached. Why would her resized ring need a tag with the size? Not in my experience does this happen.

View attachment 2022354
I think she just bought a Size 9 ring to show us that it is her size. I never heard of putting a tag on the ring. It is usually on the receipt when you pick up the ring.
When you buy silver rings at the department store, Amazon or online they come with a tag exactly like that attached. Nice, real jewelry doesn't come with one.