Let's Talk | Member's Only Chat - 5/18/21 5 pm EST

e-gf

It's gay af for a man to take a nap
kiwifarms.net
Amber has scheduled a live stream for 5 pm her time. She has already chimped out in the comments of her stream about the dislikes and threatened not to stream because MUH MENTALZ

Screenshot_20210518-062929~2.pngScreenshot_20210518-062939.png
It looks like Amber is going to sit in chat with her paypiggies until going live. Also, Honeydews is out already.
Screenshot_20210518-083856.png

Last edited:

Clown Baby

die in a volcano, bi--HI TRAVONDA!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The haydurs ruined everything! They ruined the scam earring thing and now they're ruining the Highly Requested live streams with their grubby little thumbs downs. How oh how can a gorl just exist in this world?
AND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME, CAUSE I DON'T THINK THAT THEY'D UNDERSTAND

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope Of Entropic Declesiastics, Illuminati Alum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The haydurs ruined everything! They ruined the scam earring thing and now they're ruining the Highly Requested live streams with their grubby little thumbs downs. How oh how can a gorl just exist in this world?
AND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME, CAUSE I DON'T THINK THAT THEY'D UNDERSTAND
Holy fuck dude some warning please, I fucking choked on my coffee, my fucking sides are going to beat Elon to Mars.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Amber has scheduled a live stream for 5 pm her time. She has already chimped out in the comments of her stream about the dislikes and threatened not to stream because MUH MENTALZ

What a fucking lardassed tard.

View attachment 2179800View attachment 2179798
It looks like Amber is going to sit in chat with her paypiggies until going live. Also, Honeydews is out already.
View attachment 2179968

Trying that writerly/pensive pose, I see. Doesn't work unless you're capable of linking coherent sentences together, WriterLynn.

Goddammit, I LIKE that song. Way to ruin it, Kate! (Kidding, I love you, Kate!)

Edit: do we have a secret squirrel in her members only nonsense?

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope Of Entropic Declesiastics, Illuminati Alum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a fucking lardassed tard.

Trying that writerly/pensive pose, I see. Doesn't work unless you're capable of linking coherent sentences together, WriterLynn.

Goddammit, I LIKE that song. Way to ruin it, Kate! (Kidding, I love you, Kate!)

Edit: do we have a secret squirrel in her members only nonsense?
Is it even worth it? Unless someone sunk cost fallacy's it, why? I honestly doubt it's the least bit interesting.

Jesus, imagine falling off so hard that I'm arguing you're not worth laughing at.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Good lord, she changed the name from "honeydews" to "streamqueens". Bleh.

Is it even worth it? Unless someone sunk cost fallacy's it, why? I honestly doubt it's the least bit interesting.

Jesus, imagine falling off so hard that I'm arguing you're not worth laughing at.

I think it's hilarious that instead of getting actual therapy, she's getting people to pay her to kiss her shelf ass. PT Barnum would be proud. I'd be willing to do it if no one has signed up for her shit yet, although I'd probably just set my screen to record and go do something more worthwhile.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MUH MENTULZ.png
Uh, Amber? People paid for this. Maybe hide the like/dislike ratio like Chantal does if you're gonna be a total baby about it, but unless you're going to refund your paypigs, shut the fuck up and dance, piggy.

Fixthe Fernback

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2179800View attachment 2179798
View attachment 2179968
A lot of people HAVE been telling her they are not interested and it's a waste of money. She only sees the comments she wants to see.