Let's Talk | Member's Only Chat - 5/18/21 5 pm EST

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
A moment of silence for anyone paying to see this content.
If they're retarded enough to pay for the content, they deserve everything they get considering Fat Amber's consistency but then again, without them we wouldn't get to see (presumably) the hamhock chimping out. Probably going to be boring as fuck and the lump rambling on and on saying nothing as usual but miracles do happen!

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
So she's already looking for someone to blame for stopping her latest scam. I wonder if (according to No-neck-Bec) mathematical expert, Big AL, has started working out her payoff for the level of work she'll be putting in? Roughly $8 a month, at the last count 36 members, taking a month to be 2 times per week + 1 extra for the 2 or 3 days = 9 lives.
So as a rough calculation, using 50 members, we get 50 x $8 = $400 for 9 live broadcasts =$44.44
So Businesswoman-Lynn is committed to a month of livestreams for less than $50 a time. Compare that to haw much she usually makes from Superchats. What an absolute fucking useless cunt she is. If she hasn't realized already, she will be furious hahahahaha. I hope she chimps out live on air.

So she's already looking for someone to blame for stopping her latest scam. I wonder if (according to No-neck-Bec) mathematical expert, Big AL, has started working out her payoff for the level of work she'll be putting in? Roughly $8 a month, at the last count 36 members, taking a month to be 2 times per week + 1 extra for the 2 or 3 days = 9 lives.
So as a rough calculation, using 50 members, we get 50 x $8 = $400 for 9 live broadcasts =$44.44
So Businesswoman-Lynn is committed to a month of livestreams for less than $50 a time. Compare that to how much she usually makes from Superchats. What an absolute fucking useless cunt she is. If she hasn't realized already, she will be furious hahahahaha. I hope she chimps out live on air.
Update - there are now 64 members, so she will be making, roughly $57 for tonight's stream.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh take a shower, AL

slurp that gunt gorls

1621369820522.png

the caliber of ones paying
1621369935751.png

FEEDER ALERT

1621370087814.png

Last edited:

Xenomorph

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Talking about Moderna vs Pfizer lmaooo oh lawd. Scared ass dont want Moderna cause they are too pussy to dealing with the side effects. Lez be real neither of you blobs are getting anything.

I NEED TA LOSE WEIGHT OR ILL DIAAAAHHH

1621374281520.png

"SHE SENT ME A ART"

lmaooo and Amber hinting Dusty hit her in the face. When someone asked when was the last time she got slapped.
Shes calling subs "dumb bitches" and "hood rats"
Amber says she "flashed" her butt and her brother in the street. (insert banjos here)
"I had a panic attack and it came on like the speed of lightening" another amberism trotted out ugh.
A member said they are cancelling their membership as they can watch the live for free and cuntylynn came out.
Amber is a butt gorl.
Becky is a boob and face person.

1621374967603.png

1621375006240.png

Amber is claiming she has rubbed things on her vagina.
Becky claimed she was adventurous as she had heard the tale from Amber so we know it was Dusty.

1621375185780.png

Last edited:

Xenomorph

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber shilling for likes as her dislikes are now 1k. :story: :story:
claims shes fasting and becky got subway and ate it and amber didnt lmao oh please..
Amber needed to be showered after her hysterectomy lmaooo acting like it was the only time she was hosed off at the stable.

1621375496442.png

Amber got BIG MAD AT THAT ONE.