Let's Talk | Member's Only Chat - 5/18/21 5 pm EST

Chaos Is Me

kiwifarms.net
1621378117727.png

Just no.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
That was inscrutiating, but it was entertaining to see the butler get all puffed up at someone like she was ready to step outside with them.

Other things of no note: BORING. Whining about "being scared" of the covid vax. insulting people in her chat, encouraging pileons on the camm lynn user, reading stupid game cards with such mesmerizing questions (that people will totally be honest about) such as : "what is the strangest thing you've ever rubbed on your vagina?", ambabies telling her to get mods to kick the people who are "rude" in snapchats and then just keep their money (YT would have quite a bit to say about this), and cementing the fact that Becky is - although a butler and also damned stupid - still the more interesting half of this particular pairing.

Edited to add: one of her moron supporters saying she was making 19K off this stream, only to be shot down with those were people watching, not all people payingt, and a special bonus "other YTers/podcasters/whoever don't answer all their superchat questions!" I heard yet another verbal tic she's developed that was annoying as fuck: "Oh, yea yea yea yeah." She also did a "N n n n no" toward the end. She also hasn't washed her hair in three days something else she said at the end, apparently forgetting that camm lynn (the dogpiled user) asked how long it had been since she washed her hair right out of the gate. Guess that question, deemed "rude" by the ambabies, wasn't quite so rude after all. Retards.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Too fine a sunny, warm spring day to never mind be online but listening to this Whineosaurus kvetch about how hard her self inflicted ailments & poor choices is making her life.

Sitting here reading through the comments here at the end of a satisfying day being productive confirms to me that the very best part of Amber lately, is the comments on her threads here which is particularly impressive, considering she hasn't been producing much to talk about lately. Looks like she coughed up a number of unexpected hairballs today though & I'm as usual, ever grateful for the steadfast Farmers who soldiered stalwartly through almost 2 hours of her clueless nonsense.

It's evident she did not "do her research" or even bother thinking through ALL predictable consequences of her ill conceived actions. It's equally evident she's trying to copy other YTers she wants to emulate & envies but she's blindly following what SHE thinks is cool without being willing to put in any work or bothering to care about what her PAYING CUSTOMERS expect for their money. Seeing her trying to out-Chantal in terms of Mean Girl idiocy without having the personality required is... pathetic. Seems she can't keep it up but under pressure devolves to her typical "muh mentals" & "fat phobia" crap when even a 6 year old would see what she displays is a persona, not personality.

If she bothers doing another 1 of these it will be interesting to see if she doubles down on her thoughtless, insensitive & completely self-serving "script" or if she actually LISTENS to what her members want to see because Amber... the natives are not only restless, they're PISSED.

Last, almost obligatory comment. Don't know what camera or filters she's using but both she & Becky look absolutely enormous in this one.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
It's evident she did not "do her research" or even bother thinking through ALL predictable consequences of her ill conceived actions. It's equally evident she's trying to copy other YTers she wants to emulate & envies but she's blindly following what SHE thinks is cool without being willing to put in any work or bothering to care about what her PAYING CUSTOMERS expect for their money.
I think that Camm Lynn (salute to whoever the hell that is, great show!) mentioned something about not calling your customners a bitch and one of those braindead cow ambabies said a rather spectacular thing: "They're not customers, they're SUPPORTERS." To which someone else rightfully pointed out, if someone is paying for something, they're a customer. Big Al tried to brush it all off by something something, she and this girl have a history, blah blah, which just made it worse, naturally. Big Al's too stupid and too narcissistic to be worth a damn in anything where she'd have to deal with customers, but since she's an idiot without any college, she's also unqualified for anything but retail and fast food once her YTBux give out.

Seeing her trying to out-Chantal in terms of Mean Girl idiocy without having the personality required is... pathetic. Seems she can't keep it up but under pressure devolves to her typical "muh mentals" & "fat phobia" crap when even a 6 year old would see what she displays is a persona, not personality.

The both of them have so-called supporters who would it in quite nicely with a cult, if there was one near them and their interests enough to be pulled in. Mostly middle-aged women doing their best to touch the dress shirt of an "influencer" or "content creator". It's awkward and sad at the same time.

If she bothers doing another 1 of these it will be interesting to see if she doubles down on her thoughtless, insensitive & completely self-serving "script" or if she actually LISTENS to what her members want to see because Amber... the natives are not only restless, they're PISSED.

Given that she rarely thinks of anyone but herself, my guess would be no. I'm also betting she will do at least one more before calling it a wrap on this little jaunt.

Last, almost obligatory comment. Don't know what camera or filters she's using but both she & Becky look absolutely enormous in this one.

They are huge. Big Al is lying about her weighins, and Becky looks to have crossed into 300 pound territory.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
So she's already looking for someone to blame for stopping her latest scam. I wonder if (according to No-neck-Bec) mathematical expert, Big AL, has started working out her payoff for the level of work she'll be putting in? Roughly $8 a month, at the last count 36 members, taking a month to be 2 times per week + 1 extra for the 2 or 3 days = 9 lives.
So as a rough calculation, using 50 members, we get 50 x $8 = $400 for 9 live broadcasts =$44.44
So Businesswoman-Lynn is committed to a month of livestreams for less than $50 a time. Compare that to haw much she usually makes from Superchats. What an absolute fucking useless cunt she is. If she hasn't realized already, she will be furious hahahahaha. I hope she chimps out live on air.

Update - there are now 64 members, so she will be making, roughly $57 for tonight's stream.
Some people work real jobs 40+ hours a week for not much more than that per day. Most jobs in my area that don’t require a degree (and good luck getting a job even if you have one because there’s about 1 good job for every 10 shit ones) pay $8.25 an hour. There are a couple places that pay around $10, but those are way less common.

So even at $10 an hour, you only make $80 for an actual full day of WORK, which gets taxed so it’s not even that much. Walmart pays that much to stock and clean the entire store overnight. They do manual labor and still barely make enough to cover JUST rent every month. Amber can go live for barely a couple hours and make over half a Walmart work day worth of money. And she doesn’t even have to say anything to make that much. Her live was a nothing burger and people paid her extra on top of the monthly membership to ask her boring questions that got boring non answers.

She’s doing just fine financially when you look at it that way.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Oh, right! I knew I forgot something, but I just looked at my almost bingo card to shut it down for the night.

She did pull the "fatphobia" card very late in the stream. Someone in the chat said there's no such thing, and then Big Al and at least one supporter was off and running (metaphorically speaking). Then Becky had to chime in with her stupid words: if you see someone big on the street, then you treat them differently or some other bullshit - it might have actually been a carryover from the two of them bitching about people who are pretty on the outside and terrible on the inside and that meant they were ugly, which meant they were doing just what they were bitching about other people doing. Of course, they're hypocrites. Of course they're defending lardassness, because they are both lardasses. Of course the ambabies were giving asspats to them and stern looks to whoever it was who said fatphobia was not a real thing.

FATPHOBIA IS NOT A THING. Stupid cow.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile Beggy tellin Hammy she isnt fat and her arms arent gigantic is hulthy for this gorlfriend she supposedly loves?
If being a fucking planet is so awesome why does she keep refuting Ambers clear need to receive blatant lies saying shes not big.
Funnily enough when Thumby said she looks like a Thumb with a fat neck Hammy says nothing to console her.
Amber couldnt give one fuck about what Thumb thinks.
Also that question about getting hit this bitch whispered it to Becky (another thing we hate) and seeing her lips she mouthed Destiny and then covered her mouth. She pulling a Kasey all over again.

Last edited:

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Some people work real jobs 40+ hours a week for not much more than that per day. Most jobs in my area that don’t require a degree (and good luck getting a job even if you have one because there’s about 1 good job for every 10 shit ones) pay $8.25 an hour. There are a couple places that pay around $10, but those are way less common.

So even at $10 an hour, you only make $80 for an actual full day of WORK, which gets taxed so it’s not even that much. Walmart pays that much to stock and clean the entire store overnight. They do manual labor and still barely make enough to cover JUST rent every month. Amber can go live for barely a couple hours and make over half a Walmart work day worth of money. And she doesn’t even have to say anything to make that much. Her live was a nothing burger and people paid her extra on top of the monthly membership to ask her boring questions that got boring non answers.

She’s doing just fine financially when you look at it that way.
Yup. It’s been that way for years. One of the reasons why she’s so hated.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2182586

Edit: im reflecting on amber not being able to read or pronouce Sinatra

Edit again: lmao at amber not wanting to admit she was a mean girl most likely in school. "Ive had my moments"
View attachment 2182625?
Of course she did but it wasn't cause she was a Heather being rich and pretty and everyone wanting her or wanting to be her; it was because she was an ugly fat loud fuck trying to push people around cause she knew she was an ugly hearted fat bitter fuck.

McBoogerBall

kiwifarms.net
I have to say seeing the retards who pay for this shit is hilarious, what sense of value do you gain from supplying a giant retard and her fetal alcohol syndrome girlfriend Doordash for the day. Her white knights might actually be more pitiful than I thought, coming to Hambers rescue at the click of a button.