Let's Talk | Member's Only Chat - 5/18/21 5 pm EST

Clown Baby

die in a volcano, bi--HI TRAVONDA!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was only able to watch about an hour of the stream, but my favorite parts were all the times chat said something nice to Becky and Amber was visibly upset by it, especially the time where someone superchatted "Becky is the best part of this stream" and Amber immediately said "Okay, I'm gonna go eat rice! I haven't eea-uhn all day but I'm about to eat a big bowl of RICE." People being kind to her gorlfriend makes her want to shove carbs in her face hole. It is True Love, the type of which no haydur can comprehend.

Honorable mention for best part is when Writerlynn had to ask Becky what the word intimidated means. Becky didn't provide a definition, just gave an example of what intimidated her about Amber when they first met. Amber then said she is never intimidated by anyone, but she is if someone "is mean." I would wager Amber is intimidated by anyone weighing less than 300 lbs, just basing it on the fact that the only people she ever hangs out with are obese, but yano she just learned the word yesterday so give her some time.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I would wager Amber is intimidated by anyone weighing less than 300 lbs, just basing it on the fact that the only people she ever hangs out with are obese,
Definitely but we can't forget the odd normal weight friends that appeared occasionally in her vlogs a long time ago like Libby and the smoker with the rather pointy hook nose.

She was very obviously intimidated by the both of them, constantly giving overly fake compliments. I think she said the hook nose looked like a ''model'' in the same tone of voice she uses when complimenting Dana.
Granted she's only left with fat ''friends'' now.

We all know she feels inferior next to any average looking woman/girl. The fact she bitches about random girls on the street in regards to their appearance is enough to show she's riddled with jealousy because she's disgusting in every way imaginable,
I wish Becky had thin friends so they could visit and make Fatty even more miserable.
Our Unbothered Queen would be fuming.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
As I can see, it did not turned out as Amber hoped, namely people praising her for being such an inspiration. For having close to 200k subscribers, having so few registers to the chat is shocking. For the way she looked, she probably just got up and wanting lots of rice as her first meals likely means that she already dumped WW. How long before she quits doing this and blames haters for making her binge and failing her diet?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
As I can see, it did not turned out as Amber hoped, namely people praising her for being such an inspiration.
She thought it was going to be rainbow-shitting unicorns, and it was just a bunch of cows standing around, chewing their cud.

For having close to 200k subscribers, having so few registers to the chat is shocking. For the way she looked, she probably just got up
She claimed to have been up for 24 hours, and fasting for all or most of it. Both of those claims are complete bullshit, of course. She definitely did not shower or do anything else to make herself presentable. Imagine you turn up to your own live event without showering and with a poop bun you haven't washed in three days, and it's probably been longer than that.

and wanting lots of rice as her first meals likely means that she already dumped WW. How long before she quits doing this and blames haters for making her binge and failing her diet?

I'm giving her until after tomorrow to quit. She was unenthusiastic unless it was to interrupt Becky from saying something or to talk over her because the chat clearly liked Becky better. I still maintain by this weekend, WW vids will be history. Again.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
She thought it was going to be rainbow-shitting unicorns, and it was just a bunch of cows standing around, chewing their cud.

She claimed to have been up for 24 hours, and fasting for all or most of it. Both of those claims are complete bullshit, of course. She definitely did not shower or do anything else to make herself presentable. Imagine you turn up to your own live event without showering and with a poop bun you haven't washed in three days, and it's probably been longer than that.

I'm giving her until after tomorrow to quit. She was unenthusiastic unless it was to interrupt Becky from saying something or to talk over her because the chat clearly liked Becky better. I still maintain by this weekend, WW vids will be history. Again.
She couldn't even bother to put pants on. She just threw a blanket over her legs.
She wouldn't let Becky finish a sentence she kept cutting her off. Got annoyed Becky was rubbing her back. Mad when Becky got compliments. She can barely stand Becky sitting next to her.
Kept saying over and over that she needed to eat, like she was going to die if she didn't have something to eat soon. Then how tired she was. She was looking for reasons to end as soon as possible.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Edit: im reflecting on amber not being able to read or pronouce Sinatra
She can. She spends all day either feeding or trawling YT for reactions and references to her. It's her way of belittling people. They are so unimportant, she doesn't even know how or even cares to learn, how to pronounce their name. She's done it many times before, to the reactors and even her 'friend' Foodie Beauty . During this stream, she also did it to Pulpy Syntax.

she's disgusting in every way imaginable
This is the most wonderful description of Fatty, I've ever read.

Seeing as the livestream finished about 640pm and she claimed to have been awake for 24 hours, Fatty just had time to shower, then she could be in bed for about 730/8pm. Plenty of people go to bed at that time, especially shift workers, or to get a run or gym session in to their daily routine. HEY PRESTO! sleeping schedule fixed, yet a-fucking-gain! ...Until the next time...

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2181645

Amber and her fake ass "fear" she thinks its womanly to be an uwu so scawwwwed
this shit was something I HATED in highschool. Every girly gal was uWu sew vewy scerd cause of anything. Have a personal book? Time for the girls to be scerd. Have some different food for a potluck? EW ahm scerd it looks gross. Anything!!! And I'm almost moti cause of her but anytime a grown ass woman tries this shit (Too scerd to kill a moth) I absolutely lose my shit on them. I wish we could see Thumby lose her shit all over ALR. just once, just once.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
this shit was something I HATED in highschool. Every girly gal was uWu sew vewy scerd cause of anything. Have a personal book? Time for the girls to be scerd. Have some different food for a potluck? EW ahm scerd it looks gross. Anything!!! And I'm almost moti cause of her but anytime a grown ass woman tries this shit (Too scerd to kill a moth) I absolutely lose my shit on them. I wish we could see Thumby lose her shit all over ALR. just once, just once.
The only thing more maddening than the priss-pots was the men who enabled it. Not just enabled but fell for it hook, line and sinker. You could see the lil' hearts floating around their heads after they rescued a damsel in distress from a scary dust bunny or house fly.

Humans suck.

Amber sucks more based on sheer volume.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She couldn't even bother to put pants on. She just threw a blanket over her legs.
She wouldn't let Becky finish a sentence she kept cutting her off. Got annoyed Becky was rubbing her back. Mad when Becky got compliments. She can barely stand Becky sitting next to her.
Kept saying over and over that she needed to eat, like she was going to die if she didn't have something to eat soon. Then how tired she was. She was looking for reasons to end as soon as possible.
You know why? cause Becky has zero spine and is too complacent, too fucking soft and smooth brained.. at least Dusty would call AL out when she was wrong or didnt agree with some tale shes spinning.
Amber needs that and Becky is a fucking doormat

Fixthe Fernback

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2182586

Edit: im reflecting on amber not being able to read or pronouce Sinatra

Edit again: lmao at amber not wanting to admit she was a mean girl most likely in school. "Ive had my moments"
View attachment 2182625?
I was just thinking the other day, Amber really seems like the type to have been a school bully.
And like someone else said, if they ever get real jobs their only options will be fast food and retail. Amber would fail just because she would have to stand for hours, so it would be constant complaining and her laygs giving out. Becky might fare better.

Last edited:

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I wonder which side Fatty would choose to play in terms of mean girl bullying, would she admit to being a bully because she likes to look like a badass KUH-WEEN who takes no shit and everyone should fear OR would she rather play the victim card she's so used to using and tell tales of how traumatic her school days were?

I've seen people who were nasty fucks at school tell sob stories as adults about being bullied and it's all been lies, I think she'd do the same shit. Anything to look like a delicate, dainty gal.

ohforfoxache

yep i'm toxic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Becky say at 1:27:47 that she was picking up insulin..?
I listened to it a few times, Becky is reading a message out loud and says something about pets being good for the immune system. I did not hear anything about insulin. You got the right timestamp?

Although I really doubt they would let that slip out on stream.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I wonder which side Fatty would choose to play in terms of mean girl bullying, would she admit to being a bully because she likes to look like a badass KUH-WEEN who takes no shit and everyone should fear OR would she rather play the victim card she's so used to using and tell tales of how traumatic her school days were?

The victim card gets sympathy, asspats, and superchats.

Someone in the chat said dogs are good for the immune system, and Her Mumbleness was trying to mushmouth that out.

Edit: stupid browser. Sorry, @ohforfoxache, didn't see you there.

Gouto-Douji

Devil Summoner's Partner
kiwifarms.net
I listened to it a few times, Becky is reading a message out loud and says something about pets being good for the immune system. I did not hear anything about insulin. You got the right timestamp?

Although I really doubt they would let that slip out on stream.
1:26:44
Becky was talking about seeing Eric and getting her insulin and she was interrupted by Amber.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
So it's confirmed No-Neck is taking insu-LYNN at supposedly half Big AL's size. Makes me wonder what medication and diagnoses her sugarmomma is hiding....
For the love of God! At what point do these 2 fat fucks actually stop eating and just do something... anything, about their health? Surely if either of them were to have a wake up call, they'd have had it by now? BOLTH of them are beyond help. YT really does need to step in with all these deathfats, now.