Let's Talk | Member's Only Chat - 5/18/21 5 pm EST

LightEmittingDiode

Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts
kiwifarms.net
I listened to it a few times, Becky is reading a message out loud and says something about pets being good for the immune system. I did not hear anything about insulin. You got the right timestamp?

Although I really doubt they would let that slip out on stream.
Apologies, I meant to type 1:26:44 but apparently I can’t proofread before hitting post. Becky says “to get [her] insulin”

Gouto-Douji

Devil Summoner's Partner
kiwifarms.net
So it's confirmed No-Neck is taking insu-LYNN at supposedly half Big AL's size. Makes me wonder what medication and diagnoses her sugarmomma is hiding....
For the love of God! At what point do these 2 fat fucks actually stop eating and just do something... anything, about their health? Surely if either of them were to have a wake up call, they'd have had it by now? BOLTH of them are beyond help. YT really does need to step in with all these deathfats, now.
I said this in the official Becky thread but it belongs here as well.
There are visual warning signs to type 2, you see them all in Amber. If it's untreated, it can spiral out of control very quickly. Most cases, people who experience type 2 diabetes are fatigued. It isn't too far fetched to believe zombie Becky was due to her diabetes.
Becky is smaller than Amber, there is absolutely no way in hell that Amber isn't a diabetic. If she doesn't face reality, she could also be a type 1. If she is type 1, it's game over from here on out.
I REFUSE to believe that Amber is not a diabetic, this is getting to the point where lying about it just makes her look like a fool.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
There are visual warning signs to type 2, you see them all in Amber. If it's untreated, it can spiral out of control very quickly. Most cases, people who experience type 2 diabetes are fatigued. It isn't too far fetched to believe zombie Becky was due to her diabetes.
Becky is smaller than Amber, there is absolutely no way in hell that Amber isn't a diabetic. If she doesn't face reality, she could also be a type 1. If she is type 1, it's game over from here on out.
I REFUSE to believe that Amber is not a diabetic, this is getting to the point where lying about it just makes her look like a fool.

"The lady protests too much, methinks" - Queen Gertrude, Hamberlet, Act III, Scene II

Every time she vehemently denies something, we know it to be the truth. Shakespeare could have written it specifically for her.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, what?

Type 1 diabetes doesn't come from type 2. Type one is an autoimmune disease where you're born with an immune system that wants to destroy your pancreas. Type one people are typically on insulin from childhood onward -- they used to call it juvenile diabetes for this reason. Although diet is an important part of managing this disease, it can't be effectively managed through lifestyle alone.

Type 2 is usually a lifestyle disease. It's caused primarily from being overweight and sedentary (though elderly people can also develop it simply because their body "wears out" over time). Type 2 is usually treated with lifestyle changes (diet and exercise) at first. It's considered a progressive disease though, so usually (not always) a person will eventually need medication such as metformin (sooner rather than later if they don't get their shit together and lose weight). After that, the next step is taking insulin to manage blood sugar.

You can't develop type 1 from type 2. They're two very distinct illnesses. The only thing they have in common is that the blood sugar is out of control.

PB4ZZZ

kiwifarms.net
There is an "end stage" to uncontrolled diabetes and results in weight loss, extreme fatigue, and insatiable hunger/thirst. You eat and eat but glucose needed to fuel your cells gets pissed away and you're always parched and your kidneys are in danger of failure from trying to keep up. Becky may very well have been diabetic and not controlling it and/or its onset was acute and severe...judging by her weight loss in late 2019.

Death Grip

Mmmmmn Tasty
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, what?

Type 1 diabetes doesn't come from type 2. Type one is an autoimmune disease where you're born with an immune system that wants to destroy your pancreas. Type one people are typically on insulin from childhood onward -- they used to call it juvenile diabetes for this reason. Although diet is an important part of managing this disease, it can't be effectively managed through lifestyle alone.

Type 2 is usually a lifestyle disease. It's caused primarily from being overweight and sedentary (though elderly people can also develop it simply because their body "wears out" over time). Type 2 is usually treated with lifestyle changes (diet and exercise) at first. It's considered a progressive disease though, so usually (not always) a person will eventually need medication such as metformin (sooner rather than later if they don't get their shit together and lose weight). After that, the next step is taking insulin to manage blood sugar.

You can't develop type 1 from type 2. They're two very distinct illnesses. The only thing they have in common is that the blood sugar is out of control.
But if you are a type 1 diabetic you can also develop type 2 diabetes which is know as 'double diabetes'.
There are also lots of forms of diabetes such as the type linked to cystic fibrosis.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But if you are a type 1 diabetic you can also develop type 2 diabetes which is know as 'double diabetes'.
There are also lots of forms of diabetes such as the type linked to cystic fibrosis.
Sure. Gestational diabetes is another common form.

But people seem to think that Type 1 is "on the needle" and Type 2 is just a warm-up to that. It's not the case. Both types can end up needing insulin shots (Type 1s definitely do) but one doesn't lead to the other. They're different conditions.

Death Grip

Mmmmmn Tasty
kiwifarms.net
Sure. Gestational diabetes is another common form.

But people seem to think that Type 1 is "on the needle" and Type 2 is just a warm-up to that. It's not the case. Both types can end up needing insulin shots (Type 1s definitely do) but one doesn't lead to the other. They're different conditions.
Yes pts who have diabetes can end up with loads of complications which can be hugely compounded by pregnancy but gestational diabetes is normally resolved when the pregnancy ends but can be linked to an increased risk of PCOS and developing type 2 diabetes further down the road.

Gouto-Douji

Devil Summoner's Partner
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, what?

I never said that one came from other. There are people who have both. I'm more than aware that both illnesses are different.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
What I think happened with Becky -

I think she was diagnosed with some form of diabetes. This made her start paying attention to her health, so we got the SUGAR FREE! cake video and a sugar free candy taste test video, and Becky lost a bunch of weight.

Then Amber got bored with it or got jealous that viewers were noticing how much healthier Becky was starting to look.

I'll bet there was a lot of "Babe! Come eat with me. I know you've already finished your food but don't make me eat alone!" and "Look, it's your favorite. Come on, just one won't hurt, you deserve to treat yourself!" and the next thing we know, Becky is bigger than ever.

Pure speculation, of course.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
What I think happened with Becky -

I think she was diagnosed with some form of diabetes. This made her start paying attention to her health, so we got the SUGAR FREE! cake video and a sugar free candy taste test video, and Becky lost a bunch of weight.

Then Amber got bored with it or got jealous that viewers were noticing how much healthier Becky was starting to look.

I'll bet there was a lot of "Babe! Come eat with me. I know you've already finished your food but don't make me eat alone!" and "Look, it's your favorite. Come on, just one won't hurt, you deserve to treat yourself!" and the next thing we know, Becky is bigger than ever.

Becky needs to leave Amber for her own safety, then.

Imagine being diabetic and having your domestic partner undermine your diet, even passively like that. Yikes.

Tyrante

Only the Goddess may forbid me anything
kiwifarms.net
Why does this fucking idiot not put her livestreams for members only and instead she streams publicly? Is it out of stupidity or malice? YouTube advices that creators should reward their members once a month with either a private video or an exclusive livestream. I am confident that allowing non members to watch this is a scummy thing to do.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
The purest form of speculation: truth.

She saw the Chateau Chantal show, where Chantal was lying in bed in her bra and underwear, and just had to follow that. Some bullshit see through thing over her bra. But you see the camera angle never goes beyond that point right there. She ain't showing her gunt, much less her laygs.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
Why does this fucking idiot not put her livestreams for members only and instead she streams publicly? Is it out of stupidity or malice? YouTube advices that creators should reward their members once a month with either a private video or an exclusive livestream. I am confident that allowing non members to watch this is a scummy thing to do.
Because only a dozen or so people would show up and she'd be bored after a few minutes of politely thanking her asskissers. Though mostly, no haydurs would spend money on super chats and she needs that negative attention to fuel the narrative that she's the most hated YouTuber on the platform.

Last edited: