Lets talks | live stream 001 - Shes doing her makeup again

Clown Baby

die in a volcano, bi--HI TRAVONDA!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please forgive me, I dont follow ambulard and beckster very closely.

Is becky really short like amber? 264 feels like a lah.
Amber is 5'3" and Becky is like 5'5"

God, she so desperately wants the attention Chantal gets with her streams, huh? Unfortunately showing pictures of your sad coloring books is no match for a hedonist who stays live 6 hours a day. Amber would never be able to live up to what Chantal can do because Amber is a dainty gorl with dainty holes and a dainty system that can't even handle ibuprofen. Try some edibles Amber. Get wasted and do storytimes about that time when you claimed you gave 2 handjobs in the movie theater, otherwise no one cares.

simple slug

kiwifarms.net
I know it's low hanging fruit but this is all I can see
IMG_6865.jpg

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I still find myself amazed at how large her head and face are.
Remove the hair and it's magnificent, this stream is a goldmine of bad angles.. I remember when she forced Becky to talk about how* big her face was in comparison to TinyLynn's mug, it means nothing Hambo, yours is still huge.

PicsArt_04-20-07.57.44.png

Last edited:

Anti Pickle Serum

bumper sticker of a naked Helen Mirren
kiwifarms.net
Amber is 5'3" and Becky is like 5'5"

God, she so desperately wants the attention Chantal gets with her streams, huh? Unfortunately showing pictures of your sad coloring books is no match for a hedonist who stays live 6 hours a day. Amber would never be able to live up to what Chantal can do because Amber is a dainty gorl with dainty holes and a dainty system that can't even handle ibuprofen. Try some edibles Amber. Get wasted and do storytimes about that time when you claimed you gave 2 handjobs in the movie theater, otherwise no one cares.
Amber's schtick is her laziness. Then YouTube commenters are meant to get triggered and call her a fat, ugly slob, then she reacts to all the hate for sympathy. Amber's only secrets are what's hidden between her folds.

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop
kiwifarms.net
lol I'm imagining the CT scan hole completely plugged by our gorl with fat squishing out all around her dainty feet sticking out.

This tubbo barely fits, imagine our GORL! (ok I cheated, I think this is an MRI hole, close enough) :P
View attachment 2101379
Wasn't it Fat Amy Haramalamadindong who really did get stuck in either a CT or MRI machine?
Edit: yep. If you prefer to watch the archive, it's in the OP of her thread.

Last edited:

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still find myself amazed at how large her head and face are.
Remove the hair and it's magnificent, this stream is a goldmine of bad angles.. I remember when she forced Becky to talk about how* big her face was in comparison to TinyLynn's mug, it means nothing Hambo, yours is still huge.

View attachment 2103593
If she exacerbates her already weak and cancerous body any more, Radiationlynn might make this a reality. We would love to see it.

Bubblez McGee

I like liquor and whores
kiwifarms.net
I cannot believe a human arm can be that huge. What I don't understand is that too she's embarrassed to show her laygs, but has no problem wearing short sleeves and sleeveless tops and showing the world those massive, ham-planet sized arms. Maybe it's because her arms aren't pitted with cellulite like her legs obviously have to be, she thinks that somehow make's her arms dainty. But literal fat ladies from old time circus side shows had smaller arms than Amber's.
Jolly Dolly.jpgSideShow.jpg

At first I thought the pictures below were drawings that Becky made and although it's not my type of art, having seen some of her previous work, I was actually kind of impressed at how much she's improved. Then I saw that they're actually just pre drawn illustrations from a coloring book that Amber and Becky scribbled in. Don't get me wrong, I'm still impressed at Amber's ability to color inside the lines, but I'm more amused at the amount of self delusion it takes to be proud that you colored in someone else's drawings like a five year old and you think because you chose what shade of magic marker to use, it somehow makes you an artist.
It reminds me of the way Amy Ramadan downloads other people's designs, cuts them out with her cricut and credits herself with being the designer because she hot clued them into a box and shoved lights around them.
Show-and-tell Lynn's art

"They're all adult colouring books BTW."

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Twinkie fucking HATES Al. She bared her teeth and tried to bite her face, then went towards Becky and licked her face. That dog did not seem to be playing with Amber. Gorl's just too stupid to realize it.
Late response but a year or so ago, I remember one very short clip where Amberlynn was in the garden and Twinkie jumped up gnashing her fangs when touched or shoved inappropriately. Amberlynn was sitting down, I remember that very clearly so now I'm going to have to look for that video because I'm sure you're right in that Twinkie detests our gorl and prefers Becky instead. We've all seen Amberlynn being horrid with animals, even from early on whereas Becky for all her faults does seem to care about animals, even saving drowning bugs from the watering hole (aka inflatable swimming pool for Big Al's monthly baths)

Last edited:

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Actually, as I recall from some of the earlier Lexington videos, Twinkie does wag her tail when AL talks to her. Her ears are pinned back and she looks nervous, but her tail wags.

What I'd noticed though is that while Twinkie looks at Becky in her entirety, she focuses on Amber's hands and nothing else. Like she's expecting a treat.

Makes me think that Twinkie sees AL as the blubbery dispenser of numms and Becky as the loving human companion.

My experience is mostly based off of smarmy fuckwad parrots and Satan's fluffy assassins (felines) though, so I might be wrong. I don't even count the asshole fish - I know that bastard comes to the surface not for love but for worms, so fuck him.

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
Actually, as I recall from some of the earlier Lexington videos, Twinkie does wag her tail when AL talks to her. Her ears are pinned back and she looks nervous, but her tail wags.

What I'd noticed though is that while Twinkie looks at Becky in her entirety, she focuses on Amber's hands and nothing else. Like she's expecting a treat.

Makes me think that Twinkie sees AL as the blubbery dispenser of numms and Becky as the loving human companion.

My experience is mostly based off of smarmy fuckwad parrots and Satan's fluffy assassins (felines) though, so I might be wrong. I don't even count the asshole fish - I know that bastard comes to the surface not for love but for worms, so fuck him.
you are on point.
Amber is just a tread machine to Twinkie. that's the tail waggling in anticipation. but on the other hand Amber is a giant ball of blubber and could injure or kill the little dog when accidently stepping or sitting down on her. more importantly, dogs need "quality time " with the pack leader. and guess who does all the "leader stuff" around that apartment. since they moved to Lexington Amber left the house on foot on how many occasions? should be a small number.
when Becky goes out with her, that is the only contact with the world Twinkie gets. (just like Amber when you think about it) poor equivalent for an active dog life. but its enough to clearly mark Becky out as the pack leader. iam sure Becky feeds her most of the time too. (also just like Amber )
Amber left her former roll as pack leader in Twinkies eyes, Becky filled that spot.
Or maybe Twinkie already smells death on Ambers breath. ;)

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
Just rewatched the live out of boredom and a few funny point:
-when they both have to say the reaction channel they hate the most, amber warns Becky to say her real name and not the nickname they call her because Becky probably calls her gorilla gold like everyone does.

-the comments keep mentioning how much her neighbors probably fucking hate her cause the screeching. I wouldn't be surprised if in the next video she says that she has "personally spoken" to the neighbors and they are totally fine with the noise.

-she snatches twinkies muzzle while shes barking and realizes it looks bad so starts singing about playing with Twinkies face and how cute she is.