Let's Watch: Legend of the Galactic Hero - Anime Done Right, Subtitles>Dubbing

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
I just finished season 2 and onto season 3, The sheer rage that Reinhard has by not being:

A. Killed by Yang Wenli
B. Killing Yang Wenli

Is palpable and sends him spiraling into a sickness that I can now, decades later, almost relate to Hitler's frail physical state near the end of the war. I forget how or why Reinhard became so frail, I'm sure in the next 20 or so episodes I'll find out. I remember the RAGE that occurs when the next time that Reinhard vs Wenli meet in battle and it'll be glorious.

On a super side note I'm reading the american versions of the novels and they aren't too bad, not the best, but they are decent page turners that you can tell the creators of the show referenced heavily in making the Anime.
"novel imperial disease". some sort of neuroshit. don't think about it too hard.

I used Trumpbux to import the LD box sets. I may have gone too far in a few places.

In case anyone's wondering, no, not the Gaiden.

Last edited:

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
"novel imperial disease". some sort of neuroshit. don't think about it too hard.

I used Trumpbux to import the LD box sets. I may have gone too far in a few places.

In case anyone's wondering, no, not the Gaiden.

This the full 100+ episode series? On blu-ray? That must've cost a fortune.

I finished the entire series, even watched some of the shittier tie ins for it. I have to say that after all was said and done, the battles at the end were more brutal, more savage, and more over the top when it was Imperial vs. Imperial. I loathed Julian, he was far too Zen like as some warrior monk bullshit, no way could he lead like Truman over all this at what..16? 17?

Walter von Schonkopf is the GOAT period. Fucker was robbed of his glory.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
This the full 100+ episode series? On blu-ray? That must've cost a fortune.

I finished the entire series, even watched some of the shittier tie ins for it. I have to say that after all was said and done, the battles at the end were more brutal, more savage, and more over the top when it was Imperial vs. Imperial. I loathed Julian, he was far too Zen like as some warrior monk bullshit, no way could he lead like Truman over all this at what..16? 17?

Walter von Schonkopf is the GOAT period. Fucker was robbed of his glory.
Nah nigga, the Laserdiscs. Each season was a thousand yen each, and shipping is a bitch. I also don't have an LD player.

But damn, they're cool.

edit: There IS an $800 de luxe edition on Bluray put out by Sentai Filmworks, but apparently the translation is worse than the 90s fanslation, which was considered serviceable at best for the the time - the first two seasons were actually "professionally" translated by Sue Shambaugh, who later ended up working at . . . Working Designs. *spits* It's probably priced that high to discourage reverse importing into Nihon.

Bad subs for an expensive price. No refunds goyium

Last edited:

Far Queue Hall

kiwifarms.net
Was watching the youtube playlists from the OP last year, just tried jumping back in and saw that the account no longer exists. Anyone know where else one can watch the series?

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Was watching the youtube playlists from the OP last year, just tried jumping back in and saw that the account no longer exists. Anyone know where else one can watch the series?

You'll just have to search a bit more for the episodes you want.