LGBT+ Disavowals - From Oger to the broader gay community, everyone hates Jonny.

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net
The "No True Scotsman" fallacy and the rampant insistence that no predator would ever take advantage of the "do watcha feel" bathroom policies was always a disaster waiting to happen, but not because the gist of the thing was. People should absolutely be free to identify as whatever and pee accordingly, and with that comes Yanivs.

Every movement, group, and thing needs to learn to police its own freaks at some point. This one's easy because Yaniv is a charmless, bloated pedophile with zero redeeming qualities. The next one might not be.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time I read the title of this thread I think a, e, i, o, u, and sometimes y have refused to associate further with Jnthn nv.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ SEPARATE POST FROM 9/3 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~​

This is a double post. I will fix that around lunchtime so mods needn't bother.

First, I wanted to highlight a special kind of calf crossover:

Jayden Sky Desino/Rebecca Marie Kiley, a trans man who found inspiration in Blaire White's videos about Yaniv:

Jayden's debut OP is currently in the Proving Ground, but will probably be moved over to full cow status soon cuz it's a good one. She's also starring in one of Null's Take That Off The God Damn Internet threads because she filed an FBI report against him and then doxed herself in sending him the report.

But she loathes Yaniv and that's good enough for me. Rock on, Jayden.

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a double post. I will fix that around lunchtime so mods needn't bother.

First, I wanted to highlight a special kind of calf crossover: Jayden Sky Desino/Rebecca Marie Kiley, a trans man who found inspiration in Blaire White's videos about Yaniv:

Jayden's debut OP is currently in the Proving Ground, but will probably be moved over to full cow status soon cuz it's a good one. She's also starring in one of Null's Take That Off The God Damn Internet threads because she filed an FBI report against him and then doxed herself in sending him the report.

But she loathes Yaniv and that's good enough for me. Rock on, Jayden.

Edit: Wrong vid linked at first. Now fixed.
Archived

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
lol this is a pathetically low amount of disavowals, especially from the tranny side. All you have to do is say “JY is a bad person and not welcome”, not even comment on any transness or lack thereof, yet most wont do that incredibly easy thing.

Truscum? They’re all scum.

(I could also talk about how lowering AoC was an initial platform of the gay rights movement and NAMBLA was at the early pride marches, but y’all aren’t ready for that conversation)

iforgotmypassword

kiwifarms.net
lol this is a pathetically low amount of disavowals, especially from the tranny side. All you have to do is say “JY is a bad person and not welcome”, not even comment on any transness or lack thereof, yet most wont do that incredibly easy thing.

(I could also talk about how lowering AoC was an initial platform of the gay rights movement and NAMBLA was at the early pride marches, but y’all aren’t ready for that conversation)
Exactly, this thread should be already 50+ pages at least if we are going to bring up every LGBTWHATEVER that disavows him, all of them should, the fact that they put political/social gain over alerting people of a predator in their own circles says it all... (or worse, they really drank the Cool aid that transwoman can do nothing wrong, damn, that's almost on brainwashing levels)

welcometotherock

Time to sound the trumpets of autistic jihad!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cognitive dissonance with some of these disavowals is absolutely mind-blowing. You would think that Yaniv alone would make these people actually re-evaluate their rhetoric along with the systems that they have in place right now but no - Yaniv is the evil one and the systems and rhetoric that enabled him for so long are not the problem.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net

I've mentioned it in other threads. The early history of the movement is riddled with active pedo advocacy and NAMBLA wasn't kicked out of Pride in the US until 1994 when the movement was offered UN support on that condition. Founder Harry Hill marched with them until the end. The writer of the foundational document of gender studies, lesbian academic Gayle Rubin, openly advicated for male pedophiles in that 1984 document, Thinking Sex (google it), and supported her arguments with material from the writings of notorious convicted pedophile Tom O'Carroll, you know, the founder of the notorious Pedophile Information Exchange, and the guy most recently seen having a wank over Desmond the Amazing.

UK gay rights hero Sir Peter Tatchell wrote to the Times advocating sex betwen adults and children as young as 9 in 1997, (google it). This stuff is easy to search and confirm, it is just brushed quietly under the rug by the Rightthinkers to the point I'm certain most young gay people have no idea about the grotty ideological history of 'their' movement. What's also interesting is that the same pedo advocates who curiously survived with their rep intact have generally been cancelled only when they challenged the current trans orthodoxy.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I've mentioned it in other threads. The early history of the movement is riddled with active pedo advocacy and NAMBLA wasn't kicked out of Pride in the US until 1994 when the movement was offered UN support on that condition. Founder Harry Hill marched with them until the end. The writer of the foundational document of gender studies, lesbian academic Gayle Rubin, openly advicated for male pedophiles in that 1984 document, Thinking Sex (google it), and supported her arguments with material from the writings of notorious convicted pedophile Tom O'Carroll, you know, the founder of the notorious Pedophile Information Exchange, and the guy most recently seen having a wank over Desmond the Amazing.

UK gay rights hero Sir Peter Tatchell wrote to the Times advocating sex betwen adults and children as young as 9 in 1997, (google it). This stuff is easy to search and confirm, it is just brushed quietly under the rug by the Rightthinkers to the point I'm certain most young gay people have no idea about the grotty ideological history of 'their' movement. What's also interesting is that the same pedo advocates who curiously survived with their rep intact have generally been cancelled only when they challenged the current trans orthodoxy.
Rejecting pedos was solely about optics for the LGBTP movement. When older gay men think people aren't looking, they'll brag about sexual conquests of adolescent boys. Gays think pederasty is totally normal and healthy sexual experimentation, even supposed BASED gays like Milo Yiannopolous.

Fun Fact: In many languages, the word for homosexual literally translates to "boy molester" or something like that.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Rejecting pedos was solely about optics for the LGBTP movement. When older gay men think people aren't looking, they'll brag about sexual conquests of adolescent boys. Gays think pederasty is totally normal and healthy sexual experimentation, even supposed BASED gays like Milo Yiannopolous.

Fun Fact: In many languages, the word for homosexual literally translates to "boy molester" or something like that.
Yep, basically the movement portrayed a cleaner, domestic image in the run up to the gay marriage legalisation. They needed normie sypport for that and you don't get that with NAMBLA shite and dancing pedo bait in your parades as your optics. Now that goal is long achieved, it['s back to all forms of 'expression' and degeneracy. We're onto 'destigmatizig AIDS' and pre-pubescent Bacha Bazi dancing boys (sorry, 'drag kids' and 'trans kids') in nightclubs and the sudden appearance and promotion of 'transkids' i.e. removing all safeguards from and barriers to surgical and pharmceutical mutlilation of children. I'm old enough to have seen the movement change quite starkly in this regard.

Another thing to look into regarding the sudden domination of the movement by trans 'women' and their 'needs' is the amount of money injected into the movement in the past ten years and who and where it's coming from. Mostly it's coming from hugely wealthy men, billionaires with huge investments in medical, pharma and most importantly, biotech. Trans people require a lifetime of medical intervention to keep them 'affirmed'. It's an investment to produce as many of them as possible and all the better if you get them at say, age 6 rather than waiting until age 56. Two names to look into: Jennifer Pritzker and David Stryker.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cognitive dissonance with some of these disavowals is absolutely mind-blowing. You would think that Yaniv alone would make these people actually re-evaluate their rhetoric along with the systems that they have in place right now but no - Yaniv is the evil one and the systems and rhetoric that enabled him for so long are not the problem.
They're having a problem with it because they know that transgenders are not real. They're angry because they see themselves in Yaniv's blatantly false persona.

Tags
None