LGBT+ Disavowals - From Oger to the broader gay community, everyone hates Jonny.

Pandemic at the disco

Gaining a lb a day till corona's at bay
kiwifarms.net
Your archive doesn't include the part where she answers.
View attachment 1383970
https://archive.ph/vi1dO
Thanks for the fix. Honestly I only ever post stuff here when I am buzzed to drunk. Aside from that I am a lurker.

Either way, I would watch a reality TV show with JJ being stuck in the same house with all these pervs big brother style.

This explains Robert the Blaire White’s interest in JY, at least.
Hey now, that isn't concern that was to make money.

Some Troons are pretty and they don't want the losers stinking up their click. At the same time though, they are dependant on them to make money. It's like chasers, can't live with em, can't live without them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Trans people require a lifetime of medical intervention to keep them 'affirmed'. It's an investment to produce as many of them as possible and all the better if you get them at say, age 6 rather than waiting until age 56. Two names to look into: Jennifer Pritzker and David Stryker.
And what's more, Pritzker is a Republican! Preview of coming attractions for all you loyal GOP voters.

Hey now, that isn't concern that was to make money.

Some Troons are pretty and they don't want the losers stinking up their click. At the same time though, they are dependant on them to make money. It's like chasers, can't live with em, can't live without them.
What White wants a Milo-esque position as a BASED tranny political commentator. Did you know he writes for the Post Millenial, home to fellow faggot Andy Ngo? He'll probably have to wait less than a decade before the GOP is actively seeking such a person for a full time position.

Reactions: Allakazam223

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yep, basically the movement portrayed a cleaner, domestic image in the run up to the gay marriage legalisation. They needed normie sypport for that and you don't get that with NAMBLA shite and dancing pedo bait in your parades as your optics. Now that goal is long achieved, it['s back to all forms of 'expression' and degeneracy. We're onto 'destigmatizig AIDS' and pre-pubescent Bacha Bazi dancing boys (sorry, 'drag kids' and 'trans kids') in nightclubs and the sudden appearance and promotion of 'transkids' i.e. removing all safeguards from and barriers to surgical and pharmceutical mutlilation of children. I'm old enough to have seen the movement change quite starkly in this regard.
That's because the people with legitimate and normal interests have been more or less driven out by troons. They've achieved most of their valid goals, and raised way more than enough money to do that, so the organizations are now focusing on crazy fringe shit because they have more money than things to actually do. Look at the absolutely idiotic shit SPLC does now when they aren't just straight up stealing the money.

Pandemic at the disco

Gaining a lb a day till corona's at bay
kiwifarms.net
That's because the people with legitimate and normal interests have been more or less driven out by troons. They've achieved most of their valid goals, and raised way more than enough money to do that, so the organizations are now focusing on crazy fringe shit because they have more money than things to actually do. Look at the absolutely idiotic shit SPLC does now when they aren't just straight up stealing the money.
They could help gay youth who are still kicked out of their families. Not every gay person comes from crazy progressive weather world families. They could still advocate to reduce HIV stigma.

Honestly, there are a lot of things gay rights orgs could still be doing but they aren't as easy or profitable as allowing Troon tantrums. Really, this is just follow the money/dick and dragging others along.

It's like any other leadership position, corrupt and filled with psychos who pushed decent people out.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR - Random nobodies, based trans grifters, and gatekeeping reddit spergs who’d all look the other way if he was the “right” kind of tranny. The other 99% either don’t give a shit or defend him. Wow, so inspiring! LGBTs are normal, healthy people just like you and me and not morally bankrupt freaks at all.

Last edited:

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Let me cut your hair...
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR - Random nobodies, based trans grifters, and gatekeeping reddit spergs who’d all look the other way if he was the “right” kind of tranny. The other 99% either don’t give a shit or defend him. Wow, so inspiring! LGBTs are normal, healthy people just like you and me and not morally bankrupt freaks at all.
And you felt the need to resurrect an almost three month dead topic to bitch and moan. And nothing else.

Smashing.

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
They could help gay youth who are still kicked out of their families. Not every gay person comes from crazy progressive weather world families. They could still advocate to reduce HIV stigma.

Honestly, there are a lot of things gay rights orgs could still be doing but they aren't as easy or profitable as allowing Troon tantrums. Really, this is just follow the money/dick and dragging others along.

It's like any other leadership position, corrupt and filled with psychos who pushed decent people out.
I appreciate this response. LGBT organizations have thrown those who created the community (out of a genuine need for survival) under the bus in favour of fake trans women and straight people who speak over gays. Asexuals and people who don't bang till the third date totally face the same oppression that some homeless disowned gay kid does, right? Go to any gay-related group in a major university and tell me how many actual gay people you meet. It's entirely asexual/aromantic straight people, bi girls who allegedly are super gay but couldn't ever date a girl, and the wackiest of all troons. The worst bit is that these spicy straight people are openly homophobic in the same way that troons are misogynistic, so even if a gay person makes it through the door, they're gonna be told that gay people kissing/holding hands/being, you know, openly gay is super icky and they should keep that nasty shit out of this sAfE sPaCe. I just feel for kids coming to university from small towns, thinking this is their chance to be open and explore who they are without judgement from straight people, only to find only straight people when they get there.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
I appreciate this response. LGBT organizations have thrown those who created the community (out of a genuine need for survival) under the bus in favour of fake trans women and straight people who speak over gays. Asexuals and people who don't bang till the third date totally face the same oppression that some homeless disowned gay kid does, right? Go to any gay-related group in a major university and tell me how many actual gay people you meet. It's entirely asexual/aromantic straight people, bi girls who allegedly are super gay but couldn't ever date a girl, and the wackiest of all troons. The worst bit is that these spicy straight people are openly homophobic in the same way that troons are misogynistic, so even if a gay person makes it through the door, they're gonna be told that gay people kissing/holding hands/being, you know, openly gay is super icky and they should keep that nasty shit out of this sAfE sPaCe. I just feel for kids coming to university from small towns, thinking this is their chance to be open and explore who they are without judgement from straight people, only to find only straight people when they get there.
When you put it that way, it sounds like gentrification, doesn't it?

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I appreciate this response. LGBT organizations have thrown those who created the community (out of a genuine need for survival) under the bus in favour of fake trans women and straight people who speak over gays. Asexuals and people who don't bang till the third date totally face the same oppression that some homeless disowned gay kid does, right? Go to any gay-related group in a major university and tell me how many actual gay people you meet.
Look at how the LGBT community has failed to disavow Yaniv - they don’t seem very worthy of institutional support and protection to me. Confused small town kids would be better off being made to conform to “bigoted” “oppressive” “judgemental” heterosexual norms like they used to instead of getting involved with these freaks in college.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at how the LGBT community has failed to disavow Yaniv - they don’t seem very worthy of institutional support and protection to me. Confused small town kids would be better off being made to conform to “bigoted” “oppressive” “judgemental” heterosexual norms like they used to instead of getting involved with these freaks in college.
Hmmm, is that true though? They did disavow him, albeit only once his topless under 12s pool party thing came out into the open. They were prepared to go to bat for him all through ballwaxgate.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm, is that true though? They did disavow him, albeit only once his topless under 12s pool party thing came out into the open. They were prepared to go to bat for him all through ballwaxgate.
The support throughout ballwaxgate is enough to prove my point. My impression was the topless pool party thing was swept under the rug rather than condemned (and anyone who said queer kids didn’t deserve spaces to interact with adults unsupervised was considered as bad or worse than Yaniv).

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
kiwifarms.net
With over 900 pages of main thread content behind us let us reflect on the fact that Yaniv has not only failed to do any LGBTQ activism but has also:
  1. Told a trans woman she wasn't trans.
  2. harassed at least one lesbian.
  3. Sent creepy messages to an underage trans woman.
  4. Used nonbinary people as an excuse for a ball wax.
  5. fetishized at least the LGB and T (and probably more).
  6. Allegedly misgendered a trans woman.
  7. Failed to understand what genderfluid means.
  8. Harrassed an LGBTQ person.
  9. Lied about trans healthcare.

rVeRSeSI

kiwifarms.net
Oh believe me,Most LGBT groups didn't want to be associated with Jonathan Yaniv even before the whole ball waxing and topless pool party situation was leaked, I only found out about the ball waxing/pool party thing last year and already I hated that guy for years and I'm transgender!! I would throw a party the day JY gets hit by a truck!!

Tags
None