LGBT Kiwis: what's the most ignorant/homophobic thing they told you? -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Monika H.

Join my Onlyfans ~ ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quite self-explanatory.
Share your stories in which they told you very dumb, homophobic or ignorant stuff.

To me, it happened, very ironically, on an online support forum for LGBT people.
I'm married with a woman who I love with all my heart, but also have a soft spot for well built boys and gay erotica.
Well, when asking for advice/opinions, I got told that I was just a closeted homosexual who did not really love his wife and invalidated & locked her in a "loveless cis heterosexual/normative marriage", and would eventually leave her for some Chad's cock.
Because "male bisexuality doesn't really exists, it's just a construct to invalidate & abuse women" (cit.).
So much for asking the opinion of what I thought were mature and seasoned people.

Khayyam

Haunted by furries
kiwifarms.net
I hate the word homophobia. It sounds so wet. Some folks don't like us, it doesn't mean they fear us. We're seen as limp wristed effeminates, they seriously don't experience any anxiety in that sense.

Most stupid thing they told me? Too long to list. I grew up in a very religious area, my immediate family was somewhat more open minded but even within my own family they had always been seen as far too permissive and very eccentric despite being devout people who did practice their religion.

"Gays are demonic", "They're the chosen hand picked priests of the devil", "You're damned", "God hates you", "I pray that all the sodomites will know fire and damnation" etc. Most didn't know I was when they said it to me, many of my more distant relations still don't when they enter one of their psychotic rants about how gay satanic jews are trying to destroy western culture and that gays invented AIDS.

I suppose I'm fairly desensetized to "homophobic" commentary. Even back then, when I had no intentions of being openly gay like I am now I suppose I just shrugged it off.

For a single comment....Yesterday I was told in total sincerity that there was a cabal of teenage rent boys in service to Hillary Clinton and the Freemasons trying to destroy the Catholic Church and that all gays were responsible for it? How does that rate?

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I've never heard any comment that I couldn't laugh off as preposterous or just obviously being a friend-joke, but I did feel slightly off-put when told that it was "brave" of me to just outright admit being bisexual. I felt patronized, like I couldn't handle some yeehaw country bumpkin calling me a faggot.

Fortunately I just brushed it off as a dumb comment as well. It's not like they had ill intentions anyway. Rural areas don't have it this well so why would I start a fuss?

lil bitch

Ray-Traced Faggotry
kiwifarms.net
i really hate when someone brings up how "horrid" same-sex intercourse is, as if that's all it means to be LGBT. totally, for the sex. "A MAN'S PENIS DOESN'T BELONG IN ANOTHER MAN'S ASSHOLE!" yeah, and your nose doesn't belong in the business of what two consenting adults do in their bedroom anyway, regardless of sexuality.

the things about aids also piss me off. i haven't met many people online who are homophobic, per se, but the one person who did kept on bringing up how all gays spread "AIDS" as if every single gay person on earth is spreading the shit like a vegan spreading avocado on toast. i get it- a lot of gays do spread it, but like, you do realize not every gay dude is an idiot and uses protection? not every gay person even likes gay sex. they even ignore the fact straight couples spread that shit too, it's ignorant shit like that i really hate.

i'm not even a guy and all that pisses me off lmaooo

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
I thought I was bisexual for awhile. Moved to another country just to move in with my first girlfriend and all.

I realized quickly that I wasn't bisexual but simply appreciated the female form...but from a distance.

Half of my LGBT friends were appalled when I came out as not actually bi. Instead of accepting that I experimented and found it wasn't for me, they told me I was pretending to be hetero and submitting to socetial pressures.

Monika H.

Join my Onlyfans ~ ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the things about aids also piss me off. i haven't met many people online who are homophobic, per se, but the one person who did kept on bringing up how all gays spread "AIDS" as if every single gay person on earth is spreading the shit like a vegan spreading avocado on toast. i
I, for one, remember when Chris thought of homosexuality/bisexuality in the terms of an AIDS-like plague and so felt the need to write into his comics that he made an anti-gay vaccine from his blood and traveled in time to cure all the gays

Monika H.

Join my Onlyfans ~ ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought I was bisexual for awhile. Moved to another country just to move in with my first girlfriend and all.

I realized quickly that I wasn't bisexual but simply appreciated the female form...but from a distance.

Half of my LGBT friends were appalled when I came out as not actually bi. Instead of accepting that I experimented and found it wasn't for me, they told me I was pretending to be hetero and submitting to socetial pressures.
That's what I meant. I have been quite surprised to find out there as much prejudice and discrimination in the LGBT community as in other, less open societal settings.

Something that irritated me to no end was the association Bisexual male = Repressed gay slut they made in that forum.
Like I'd spend my days at work sucking my coworkers' cocks while banging my female colleagues.

Khayyam

Haunted by furries
kiwifarms.net
LMAO i remember that too. pretty ironic considering where chris is now
He was lost once he lost the Sailor Moon poster and its aura of heterosexuality. As were we all.

Something that irritated me to no end was the association Bisexual male = Repressed gay slut they made in that forum.
Like I'd spend my days at work sucking my coworkers' cocks while banging my female colleagues.
I'd say that's a pretty popular normie perception of it, let alone a gay one. If you'd touch the same sex or ever seen gay smutt, you're gay by definition and just in denial. Dumb dumb.

Reynard

Glad you could make it, Anon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps it's a more ironic thing, but given that I'm not into men, I've had numerous gay men try and hit on me. I've just made it a habit that when someone asks for my nudes, I just send them Chris-Chan's and once sent Shmorky's. It worked rather well in shutting them up. I just find it funny how gays will cry homophobia if a straight tries to convert them, but when they try to convert someone to being attracted to them, it's all of a sudden okay. I should be able to choose who I want to fuck as much as they do. People with double-standards and shit like that can go fuck themselves with a cheese grater.

ThePurpleProse

Average Joe
kiwifarms.net
Oh c'mon you motherfucking faggots, crank it up, I thought I could harvest some good insults/comebacks for special gender freaks but the best one is this?
Being told I'm not really gay because I don't visit Tumblr.
This one is just hilarious man, a hetero equivalent would just send my sides into deep space. You can do better fuckers.

• Agree
Reactions: awoo
Tags
None