LGBT Kiwis: what's the most ignorant/homophobic thing they told you? -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.
A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Oh c'mon you motherfucking faggots, crank it up, I thought I could harvest some good insults/comebacks for special gender freaks but the best one is this?

This one is just hilarious man, a hetero equivalent would just send my sides into deep space. You can do better fuckers.
It was just mostly a shitpost, but I can honest to God expect someone to say that.

Reactions: ThePurpleProse

Khayyam

Haunted by furries
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps it's a more ironic thing, but given that I'm not into men, I've had numerous gay men try and hit on me. I've just made it a habit that when someone asks for my nudes, I just send them Chris-Chan's and once sent Shmorky's. It worked rather well in shutting them up. I just find it funny how gays will cry homophobia if a straight tries to convert them, but when they try to convert someone to being attracted to them, it's all of a sudden okay. I should be able to choose who I want to fuck as much as they do. People with double-standards and shit like that can go fuck themselves with a cheese grater.
A heterosexual furry?

About as likely as this I'm guessing. How have you survied the sea of dog cock?

Bennett Beeny

Sickest tranny in MegaCity One
kiwifarms.net
Nothing too bad despite spending a lot of my life in rural shitholes. The worst was putting two and two together on my own dad's logic. I heard him say at one time that all faggots got molested as a kid to get that way, and then way later he asked me if I was gay because I never brought girlfriends around. I've always kept my sexuality a big secret so I didn't mind the ignorant comments, but nigger the implications here are astounding. I'm pretty sure I've never been molested but goddamn sometimes you have to wonder.

Tags
None