LGBT Kiwis: what's the most ignorant/homophobic thing they told you? -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Gus

Interlocutor
kiwifarms.net
I've had my share of experiences, but I honestly couldn't say enough about any one of them to make a worthwhile post. It's just that I've never been able to retain specific memories for that kind of thing, because it selectively picks out the productive, interesting, meaningful, or fun information that comes to me and discards the rest.

I guess if I were to try and pin down an answer for the cause, I would say that it comes from how I conditioned myself to react to bullying and ostracisement early on in school. Instead of reacting with an attitude of "I wish I were more like you" and lamenting at normality and popularity being so out of reach, I simply thought "I wouldn't want to be like you" and let the scorn of people I didn't know become more and more meaningless to me over the years.

That said, I care deeply what those who are close say to me and I take serious consideration when someone logically criticizes me, but I surround myself with good friends, I've been blessed with a good immediate family, and I could hardly call random bigotry "logical criticism".

Lillith1991

kiwifarms.net
I've always found it hilarious I always got shit for not liking vaginas from straight women. They'd always throw huge bitch fits if I said anything bad about their cunts.

As a gay MtF tranny, I always loved dicks because they're just so much more appealing to vaginas. Even if I were topping someone, I'd prefer my bottom to have a dick, because vaginas are fucking disgusting.

I've always hated how vaginas smell and look. They look like soggy, rotting, roast beef.

Black Waltz

sad soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've always found it hilarious I always got shit for not liking vaginas from straight women. They'd always throw huge bitch fits if I said anything bad about their cunts.

As a gay MtF tranny, I always loved dicks because they're just so much more appealing to vaginas. Even if I were topping someone, I'd prefer my bottom to have a dick, because vaginas are fucking disgusting.

I've always hated how vaginas smell and look. They look like soggy, rotting, roast beef.
Cool? I don't think you really needed to go into detail about that.

Shway

kiwifarms.net
When I came out as bi, I was asked if I liked it up the ass. Needless to say, that made me crack up a bit, as it was hilariously awkward.

• Feels
Reactions: Monika H.

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net

MtF troon thinks vaginas are gross. :thinking:

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Ignorant: The same people calling me a "dyke" and a "faggot" - Like how can I be both?

Homophobic: I can't really think of anything that stands out. Yay aging and drugs??

As a gay MtF tranny, I always loved dicks because they're just so much more appealing to vaginas.
So does that mean you're hetero now?

Last edited by a moderator:

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
kiwifarms.net
i really hate when someone brings up how "horrid" same-sex intercourse is, as if that's all it means to be LGBT. totally, for the sex. "A MAN'S PENIS DOESN'T BELONG IN ANOTHER MAN'S ASSHOLE!" yeah, and your nose doesn't belong in the business of what two consenting adults do in their bedroom anyway, regardless of sexuality.
You have to admit that buttholes are objectively gross though. Science has proven this.

Ignorant: The same people calling me a "dyke" and a "faggot" - Like how can I be both?
Faggot isn't a gender neutral term? I suppose we'll need a new word to keep with the times, how does faggx sound?

Piss Clam

Squeeze me.
kiwifarms.net
I'm a heterosexual and I've have had many gay friends and co-workers, but lets be honest some of them act like fucking faggots and I tell them to stop acting like a faggot.

I don't go waving my dick around so why do they have to exaggerate their gayness.

ThePurpleProse

Average Joe
kiwifarms.net
it would be interesting to understand why this site is infested with LBGT subjects.
any theories?
I gave this a good thought, came to two conclusions of why could be: (a) trannys here are not extremely batshit insane and can enjoy a good laugh like a normal person instead of sperging like a fucking retard or (b) this is the only place where faggots and trannies can be themselves, mock other freaks and not be berated by peers because muh lgbtstfu+ community.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
@ConcernedAnon I was under the impression that "fag" was like the n-word way of saying "gay" Nobody really cares about women, and besides, two chicks making out is hot, so there's not really a female equivalent other than "lesbo" or "dyke" (the latter term is more of a negative/sexist commentary on a particular 'mannish' lesbian)

I guess a gender neutral term would be "queer" Though, like the n-word, we're taking it back. PORCHMONKEY!

Tags
None