LGBT Kiwis: what's the most ignorant/homophobic thing they told you? -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
kiwifarms.net
@ConcernedAnon I was under the impression that "fag" was like the n-word way of saying "gay" Nobody really cares about women, and besides, two chicks making out is hot, so there's not really a female equivalent other than "lesbo" or "dyke" (the latter term is more of a negative/sexist commentary on a particular 'mannish' lesbian)

I guess a gender neutral term would be "queer" Though, like the n-word, we're taking it back. PORCHMONKEY!
Yeah, it seems like queer is pretty much defanged now, and I wonder if they'll manage to defang faggot too? I figure it probably won't even be attempted, but who knows.

well yeah, duh, of course. i'm not gonna say they ain't, i'm just sayin if people decide to do that type of stuff it's their business.
I wish more people would argue from that angle honestly. Too many people get all up their own ass with meaningless moralizing when the bottom line is just a simple argument about freedom.

Lillith1991

kiwifarms.net
You have to admit that buttholes are objectively gross though. Science has proven this.

Faggot isn't a gender neutral term? I suppose we'll need a new word to keep with the times, how does faggx sound?
Vaginas are objectively the most disgusting thing about sex. The only things that comes out of buttholes is shit.

Yeast infections and periods are truly more disgusting than dealing with shit during sex.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
So I’m wondering now, since people here apprently don’t like anal, what types of sex do you like? I assume blowjobs, of course, and I know not to stick one peepee in the other, but what else?

r00

Goin' Grink
kiwifarms.net
Vaginas are objectively the most disgusting thing about sex. The only things that comes out of buttholes is shit.

Yeast infections and periods are truly more disgusting than dealing with shit during sex.
Shit is made of bacteria and other things the human body wants no part of. We are supposed to be inherently averse to it.
Stay away from yeasty skanks and you won't have to deal with yeasty pussies. Anyone who can't handle a little bit of period blood needs to man up, stop being such a baby and get stuck in. It's not going to kill you.

Khayyam

Haunted by furries
kiwifarms.net
So I’m wondering now, since people here apprently don’t like anal, what types of sex do you like? I assume blowjobs, of course, and I know not to stick one peepee in the other, but what else?
Anal is best mang. We got some traumatised altar boys in here or something?

69's pretty popular in my experience, but you've really gotta have the right size difference to do it properly otherwise oww.

Sounding is fucking disturbing and extra haram.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Shit to me is one of the grossest fluids that comes out of the human body next to pus and fat, so I dunno. Yeast and periods can be avoided.

Maybe someone needs to rank fluids on a grossness list.
Anal sex only involves shit if the receptive partner hasn't cleaned themselves out properly, which is actually a very quick and easy process. I don't know if yeast infections and menstrual blood are quite so easy to avoid, at least not without some kind of medical intervention.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Other than cum, tears, bile and sputum/phlegm (I had to look that one up) when would anyone other than a doctor or parent * encounter any of those things?

* - reason 1001 to not breed. TIL what "Lochia" is. :islamic:

• Islamic Content
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Lamy 2000

am I really attracted to... GIRLS?
kiwifarms.net
I've literally not had a single person in my life berate me for being something other than heterosexual.

What happens instead is that some people find out this trait about me, then immediately assume that they can confide in me how much they hate men, white people, "problematic" individuals, and whatever other trendy boogymen SJWs have come up with them.

They end up stunned with shock when I tell them I don't appreciate their ignorant and hateful opinions.

Tags
None