LGBT Kiwis -

Anus

Formerly PickleGuy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So here's a question for lgbt kiwis: which lolcow of the lgbt community is the most annoying?
Some candidates:
-Riley Dennis
-Milo Stewart
-Most of the rat kings.

Also woke allies like Arthur "Tranny Chaser" Chu and Izzy Galvez can count too, since they're probably worse.
Gonna have to go with Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie. I got incredibly annoyed just reading his thread.

Other than that, Clawshrimpy may be hilarious in how pathetic he is, but his asspatters and enablers are incredibly fucking annoying.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Bombchu think if he sucks enough tranny cock on the Internet, he'll end up with a qt3.14 trap to serve him breakfast in his piss-bottle-surrounded bed while he drinks and tweets all day?
Most likely. But he's forever alone because all the cute traps have actual standards.

Gonna have to go with Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie. I got incredibly annoyed just reading his thread.

Other than that, Clawshrimpy may be hilarious in how pathetic he is, but his asspatters and enablers are incredibly fucking annoying.
I love that thread, mainly due to the bizarre crusade against a videogame and its creator.

I didn't know Arthur Chu had a thread on here! I've actually met a cow in real life!
Does Chu smell bad irl and did you tell him to tie his damn shoelaces?

Otis Boi

Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
When was the moment you you were gay, lesbian, wanted to cut off your dick, etc.?

I kind always new I liked guys even when i was younger. I think for me real moment when it hit me was when I had my first gay crush and everything clicked. Up until that point I was so confused why I wasnt feeling the same way about the girls in my class my freinds where.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking about hopping back into the dating pool, and I'm legitimatly worried about having to dodge all the "transbians" wanting me to suck its girlcock.
Maybe say you're into FTM and F-folk. The super crazy MTFs will still contact you, or go out of their way to just to say how much of a hater you are because you aren't attracted to them and they really are a Real Woman (TM) (C)

Lots of FTMs don't take hormones, or they just started, so they don't look super masculine. If you're into butch chicks, it's all good.

s0mbra

LGB dropkick the T into a volcano
kiwifarms.net
Maybe say you're into FTM and F-folk. The super crazy MTFs will still contact you, or go out of their way to just to say how much of a hater you are because you aren't attracted to them and they really are a Real Woman (TM) (C)

Lots of FTMs don't take hormones, or they just started, so they don't look super masculine. If you're into butch chicks, it's all good.
I'm a lesbian, so I 'm not into ftms either.:heart-empty:

Dr. Dingo DVM

kid tested, mother approved
kiwifarms.net
So here's a question for lgbt kiwis: which lolcow of the lgbt community is the most annoying?
Some candidates:
-Riley Dennis
-Milo Stewart
-Most of the rat kings.

Also woke allies like Arthur "Tranny Chaser" Chu and Izzy Galvez can count too, since they're probably worse.
Can I nominate all of AVEN and Tumblr? Everything was peachy before the introduction of the "spectrum," trying to make asexuals oppressed, and just anything Tumblr did.

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Daddy, don't ever think otherwise.
kiwifarms.net
What I'm learning from this thread is that lesbians hate minorities and like vaginas.

Perhaps gay women are not so different from us straight white men.
They would be our greatest ally if so many of them didn't blame heteronormative honkys for all their problems. Which sucks because I've been friends with a few cool ones and we'd wingman for each other back in my college days.

Reactions: hambeerlyingnreed

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking about hopping back into the dating pool, and I'm legitimatly worried about having to dodge all the "transbians" wanting me to suck its girlcock.
:stress:
To be fair I feel like that's not as common as it feels. All the ones who harass people for not liking girldick seem to pretty openly state it and mostly operate over social media like twitter or facebook. I'd put cis female as your preference and if some asshole doesn't respect that then report them or block.

s0mbra

LGB dropkick the T into a volcano
kiwifarms.net
To be fair I feel like that's not as common as it feels. All the ones who harass people for not liking girldick seem to pretty openly state it and mostly operate over social media like twitter or facebook. I'd put cis female as your preference and if some asshole doesn't respect that then report them or block.
I know it's not nearly as common, but it's something that sorta keeps popping into my mind now and again. One of those "oh god, what if" things.

• Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino