LGBT Kiwis -

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
I'm demisexual aromantic aplatonic and it's valid only nice reacts please uwu

Block Me

kiwifarms.net
I came out of the closet for realsies a few weeks ago. I'd been out at work before, but never to my family, and I went back in the closet after a move and a change of job so I don't count that. A lot of my peeps suspected I liked dudes but I've only ever dated a girl once when I was 18 (thought I was bi, turns out I'm not). It's been surprisingly painless, everybody has been really supportive and now I can go out to gay bars and talk about hot guys without worrying about rumors. Haven't managed to land some dick yet, but I'm working on it. I live in St. Louis so I might just start a Grindr profile and try my luck that way so I can get a few notches in my bedpost before I try to keep a guy.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I came out of the closet for realsies a few weeks ago. I'd been out at work before, but never to my family, and I went back in the closet after a move and a change of job so I don't count that. A lot of my peeps suspected I liked dudes but I've only ever dated a girl once when I was 18 (thought I was bi, turns out I'm not). It's been surprisingly painless, everybody has been really supportive and now I can go out to gay bars and talk about hot guys without worrying about rumors. Haven't managed to land some dick yet, but I'm working on it. I live in St. Louis so I might just start a Grindr profile and try my luck that way so I can get a few notches in my bedpost before I try to keep a guy.
unless you're a 14/10, and like twinks, you will hate grindr

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never heard of em, judging by the names I'm guessing those are for bears? Might be more my speed, I like those big lumberjack types. I don't know if I'd say I'm a bear myself, I'm hairy enough but I'm like 5'7"/170.
yeah mainly bears and just generally dudes that actually look like dudes. You will not find many hairless asian boys on those two apps haha

Bears is not a weight thing, although a lot of people think it's an excuse to be outrageously overweight. Lumberjack types are more in line with the "bear" ideal than fat dudes tbqhwy

Block Me

kiwifarms.net
yeah mainly bears and just generally dudes that actually look like dudes. You will not find many hairless asian boys on those two apps haha

Bears is not a weight thing, although a lot of people think it's an excuse to be outrageously overweight. Lumberjack types are more in line with the "bear" ideal than fat dudes tbqhwy
Sounds like music to my ears. I've never liked that Disney channel pretty boy look, I like guys who look like their balls may have dropped at some point in their lives. I'll give those a try once I get over the outrageously bad cold I've got right now.

GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino