LGBT Kiwis -

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
I used to be gay but I just couldn't hack it anymore. That hormonal male sweat and hot steaming man ass, it's like a really gross essential oil diffuser. Those smells are like a directionless high-pitched tone whining at the edge of your hearing, layered on top of everything else. It can never be drowned out or ignored. So I stopped, my sense of smell is just too good. Women smell better, they have that natural high grade stockfish scent, it's very nice.

Jamila

Severely Enabled
kiwifarms.net
I thought I was bi for a long time because I've always been really attracted to women, about as much as men, then I had sex with a chick and I really didn't like it. I still find women sexually appealing, but the thought of actually fucking one again does nothing for me. I don't know what that makes me but I'm sure there's some made up word from Tumblr for it.

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net
I've got a date on Friday with someone I met on an app. We've been texting over the past couple of weeks and it seems like we might actually get along.

Then again, online dating has never worked out for me so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Jarring surprises always seem to come up when you meet someone in real life that you've only known virtually.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino