LGBT Kiwis -

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
I used to be gay but I just couldn't hack it anymore. That hormonal male sweat and hot steaming man ass, it's like a really gross essential oil diffuser. Those smells are like a directionless high-pitched tone whining at the edge of your hearing, layered on top of everything else. It can never be drowned out or ignored. So I stopped, my sense of smell is just too good. Women smell better, they have that natural high grade stockfish scent, it's very nice.

Jamila

Maybe I.... ...zuck ya dick..
kiwifarms.net
I thought I was bi for a long time because I've always been really attracted to women, about as much as men, then I had sex with a chick and I really didn't like it. I still find women sexually appealing, but the thought of actually fucking one again does nothing for me. I don't know what that makes me but I'm sure there's some made up word from Tumblr for it.

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net
I've got a date on Friday with someone I met on an app. We've been texting over the past couple of weeks and it seems like we might actually get along.

Then again, online dating has never worked out for me so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Jarring surprises always seem to come up when you meet someone in real life that you've only known virtually.

Block Me

kiwifarms.net
I've got a date on Friday with someone I met on an app. We've been texting over the past couple of weeks and it seems like we might actually get along.

Then again, online dating has never worked out for me so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Jarring surprises always seem to come up when you meet someone in real life that you've only known virtually.
My boyfriend was literally the second guy who ever messaged me on Scruff and we have a great relationship. My brother met his girlfriend on Tinder and they're doing fine as well. Online dating has a bad rep but it really does work if you know how to pick em. Just don't meet with anyone who seems like they're hiding something and ask them to send detailed, unfiltered pics from a variety of angles. Videos are a big plus too. There can't be any nasty surprises if they lay everything out first.

Reactions: Surf and TERF

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Bisexual man here. Currently in a long-term relationship with another man.

This mindset right here is one of the reasons I can't stand the current state of the LGBT movement. It feels more concerned with being seen as something special rather than normal.
Well, considering that rainbow-fags make up approximately 3% of the population, I'm pretty certain being a snowflake isn't normal.

UntimelyDhelmise

Rusty Recluse
kiwifarms.net
Bisexual. Borderline gay but I still like women. Probably 70/30 ratio between interest in men and women respectively.

Now that I'm freshly single since my ex gf dumped me, I think I'll try dating a guy given the chance, especially since I've somehow had sex with guys twice as much despite said relationship lasting 4 years (though granted long-distance which was a bitch in of itself).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino