LGBT Kiwis -

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No disrespect, but I've never understood why bisexuals would want to date gay. If you can go either way and you're not into the oppression olympics, why would you choose the relationship that comes with less dating options and a social stigma?
I kinda get where you're coming from with this, it's more an argument for homosexual attraction not being "a choice" or "a lifestyle" though, because if you had to choice to be a social outcast, why would you? It's not even good for oppression points any more unless you're a minority, in which case you'll have the same spot on the progressive ladder anyway.

As for how to pertains to bisexuals though, I think it's a depressingly shallow view of relationships. I don't specifically love my fiance because of his penis, there's all the other things that draw me to him that would still be true even if you took the sexual element of the relationship away.

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net
I kinda get where you're coming from with this, it's more an argument for homosexual attraction not being "a choice" or "a lifestyle" though, because if you had to choice to be a social outcast, why would you? It's not even good for oppression points any more unless you're a minority, in which case you'll have the same spot on the progressive ladder anyway.

As for how to pertains to bisexuals though, I think it's a depressingly shallow view of relationships. I don't specifically love my fiance because of his penis, there's all the other things that draw me to him that would still be true even if you took the sexual element of the relationship away.
Okay, I can see how that might work. It takes a certain faith to believe that relationships can have value beyond sexual gratification, and both people need to have enough commitment to that idea in order to make it a reality.

This is why poly people and the hedonistic tendencies of the LGBT community piss me off so much. It pressures anyone who falls under the “queer” umbrella to reject that faith altogether. That atmosphere is too cynical for me.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why poly people and the hedonistic tendencies of the LGBT community piss me off so much. It pressures anyone who falls under the “queer” umbrella to reject that faith altogether. That atmosphere is too cynical for me.
100% with you, I can't stand the whole "open relationship" thing which literally means "I don't really want to settle down but I want to share the rent with someone" All of that crap is why people call us all degenerates and think we're not serious about relationships.

I am either asexual, no sex drive, autistic , or all of the above.

Asexuals totally don’t count as LGBT, so who am I kidding. :story:
I'd rather have asexuals in the LGB tribe than trannys TBQHWY

nonnewtonian

Why are you breaking my kayak?!
kiwifarms.net
This shit is why I’ve given up on dating all together. It’s hard to find someone who’s not poly, and even those who swear they’re monogamous end up getting sucked into the poly mindset. Both serious relationships I’ve been in ended with the other person suddenly deciding they’re poly. At least my ex-girlfriend had the decency to tell me before she started chasing dick behind my back.

I’m not trying to be one of those “born in the wrong generation” cunts but it really feels like my generation has given up on the idea of committed relationships in favor of the instant gratification of the cock carousel. It’s like we’ve forgotten that finding other people sexy even when we’re in a relationship is perfectly normal, and not a sign we’re unique snowflakes who need 15 different partners. It doesn’t help that the poly community is very good at suckering in people who are confused, naive, and unsure, which a lot of LGBT people are when they first start dating.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino