LGBTQiwis -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
How common is the bi scumbag trope in reality?

I can only profess to know three self described "open" bisexuals (all men) reasonably well and to be honest they are promiscuous and disloyal. Jeez, theres one whose been dating someone for nearly three years who keeps trying to drag me back to theirs or a hotel every time they have a drink and we're together, despite them knowing my boyfriend fairly well.

I'm sure there are monogamous bisexuals, but so far in my personal experience the trope has held true. If they're with a woman they'll lurk on Grindr, if with a guy they're still on the hunt for a woman too.

Maybe I'm just lucky?

boku-chan

kiwifarms.net
Bisexual (previously: ~pansexual~ during tamblr phase) but was prison gay for a while just because I'm picky with the opposite sex
I personally think everyone has the potential to be at least a little gay/bi under specific circumstances but some would rather not awaken the gay within them and that's fine, especially now when "LGBT inclusivity" is so pushed by the mainstream

The only winning move if you're bi is just to deny it. Even if your love says they trust you, there will always be this niggling doubt in their minds that you won't be able to be monogamous and content, and that will subtly influence their behavior in destructive ways.
Your partner will only feel doubt if they're insecure in which case they'd be wary of you cheating with the opposite sex anyway. Being bi just doubles their insecurity since now you could ideally cheat with anyone and not just half of everyone.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The only winning move if you're bi is just to deny it. Even if your love says they trust you, there will always be this niggling doubt in their minds that you won't be able to be monogamous and content, and that will subtly influence their behavior in destructive ways.
Unless they're bi too and understand that the cheating thing is just a meme and not always reflective of reality.

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the proper dick size on a partner for the male gays here?
Average to large for me. Just enough to feel satisfying.
This shit is why I’ve given up on dating all together. It’s hard to find someone who’s not poly, and even those who swear they’re monogamous end up getting sucked into the poly mindset. Both serious relationships I’ve been in ended with the other person suddenly deciding they’re poly. At least my ex-girlfriend had the decency to tell me before she started chasing dick behind my back.

I’m not trying to be one of those “born in the wrong generation” cunts but it really feels like my generation has given up on the idea of committed relationships in favor of the instant gratification of the cock carousel. It’s like we’ve forgotten that finding other people sexy even when we’re in a relationship is perfectly normal, and not a sign we’re unique snowflakes who need 15 different partners. It doesn’t help that the poly community is very good at suckering in people who are confused, naive, and unsure, which a lot of LGBT people are when they first start dating.
Heh, one of the things that drew Eva Braun & I together was that we knew that open relationships only lead to disaster in the long run.

Pitere pit

Yaniv are you ok? Are you ok? Are you ok Yaniv?
kiwifarms.net
Fellow dyke here. I am not very pretty active in my community, never I have been except meeting some weirdos who were my exgf's friends (they looked like rich privileged enbys and LGBTJSKDJFJKSDF) and the fact that this ''community'' is full of classism and don't tolerate other opinions made the trick.
I'm pretty much out, my best form is coming out to someone relatively new is joking about it instead of giving a long speech about how bad they are because they don't have my sexuality (Ironic)
My family know it too, and we joke endlessly about it. This afternoon my pa told me that he would like to see some grandkinds and that should hookup at least with a ''decent'' man for his sperm (by decent he meant whatever degenerate shit of a man he would create, like a necrophiliac shit eating drug addict gypsie, I finally showed him a picture of our OPL, he laughed and told me that he was the perfect catch) then we went to a bar to drink some beers. Ma calls me ''bolli'' (dikey in Spanish) and my sis too.
So far I never have problems, but I dread that the LGBRTJGJKRT shit will inflict on me, I'm just a dyke with some opinions not LGBTWTF.

Tor Lugosi

kiwifarms.net
I'm bi. I've been in relationships with both men and women throughout my life.

On one hand I've never really given a shit what people think but on the other I'm somewhat closeted depending on who I'm around. I have a mixed extended family, with my sister and brother having mixed kids. Unfortunately the stereotype of blacks being homophobic is incredibly true -- they're constantly talking about how much they dislike or how gross they find faggots. Other gays are also often annoying to be around, with the idea that bisexuals are just 'pretending' being fairly prevalent.

Girlycard

Yes! Suicide is a tactic.
kiwifarms.net
So far I never have problems, but I dread that the LGBRTJGJKRT shit will inflict on me, I'm just a dyke with some opinions not LGBTWTF.
I can relate.
I'm surrounded by some pretty far left leaning lgbt folks. Being a GNC dyke isn't enough for these people.
I say I like women and I get asked if that includes a ton of other groups to be inclusive.
God forbid you say you don't want to be with someone that's male. That's transphobic and totally not about preference/comfort levels.
Or they play 20 questions to figure out if you, a lesbian, would fuck a FTM man so they can say you "fetishize cunts".
It's ridiculous really.

Pitere pit

Yaniv are you ok? Are you ok? Are you ok Yaniv?
kiwifarms.net
I can relate.
I'm surrounded by some pretty far left leaning lgbt folks. Being a GNC dyke isn't enough for these people.
I say I like women and I get asked if that includes a ton of other groups to be inclusive.
God forbid you say you don't want to be with someone that's male. That's transphobic and totally not about preference/comfort levels.
Or they play 20 questions to figure out if you, a lesbian, would fuck a FTM man so they can say you "fetishize cunts".
It's ridiculous really.
I don't want to say ''current year ffs'' but is pretty chilling that we have to explain our sexuality to judgemental people, but the icing on the cake is that the ''supportive'' and ''inclusive'' LGBT community are asking them.
If I were subjected to this interrogation (these are not questions in good faith, it reminds me of Stasi interrogations) I would tell them that I like women with pussy with no gender delusions, if they say anything I would say my body my rules, my pussy should not be inclusive to anyone.
And about if you would fuck a FTM, respond them to saying that they are men, men with pussies, play their game for a while, and men aren't supposed to be fuckable for lesbians. And what if you fetishize cunts? Which is not correct because a fetish is a sexual desire outside for genitals, that's not a kink, is healthy sexuality.
And if they don't get the memo, it would be better for you to find another spaces, not necessarily LGBT, I, for one, just hang out with straight people, and surprisingly they are nice and don't make these asinine questions. So much for the evil hetero tho.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That reminds me I was accidentally outed once during a night out with colleagues. We were drinking beer at some hipster brewery and I was joking around with some FTM dude and he implied I was a faggot, so I jokingly responded "well gee thanks for outing me in front of everyone". He didn't know what I was talking about so I reminded him of the time we briefly discussed my faggotry during a company outing. We were both drunk as shit back then so I didn't blame him for not remembering although he still apologized. Nobody cared and I didn't talk about it any further.

Good shit.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not exactly in the closet, I'm just a private person generally, I don't talk about myself to my work colleagues. This woman was going on about how she could always spot gays and I said she definitely couldn't, and then it went on from there until she tumbled to it.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
By this point I've all but accepted that I want to be with a guy, but what should've been the hardest question is just beset with a barrage of others. If I was a hard leftest sperg it'd be easy, but finding a right wing dude who likes dick while also being a reasonable distance away sounds impossible. And it's not like I can just look up a gay group since 99% of them are exactly the opposite of what I'm looking for in multiple ways, unless there's some kind of conservative gay social group I'm not aware of.

That and I'm fully aware there's reasons for it to avoid creepers and whatnot, but I really wish I could just casually browse dating sites to see if anyone I'd be interested in is even out there and not halfway across the country or whatever. Not really ready to just put my face out there and start talking to randos just yet. Only want to poke the waters and see what the ripples look like so to speak.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
By this point I've all but accepted that I want to be with a guy, but what should've been the hardest question is just beset with a barrage of others. If I was a hard leftest sperg it'd be easy, but finding a right wing dude who likes dick while also being a reasonable distance away sounds impossible. And it's not like I can just look up a gay group since 99% of them are exactly the opposite of what I'm looking for in multiple ways, unless there's some kind of conservative gay social group I'm not aware of.

That and I'm fully aware there's reasons for it to avoid creepers and whatnot, but I really wish I could just casually browse dating sites to see if anyone I'd be interested in is even out there and not halfway across the country or whatever. Not really ready to just put my face out there and start talking to randos just yet. Only want to poke the waters and see what the ripples look like so to speak.
From one right-leaning fag to another, I'll tell you it's going to be a bit more difficult finding someone that aligns with your beliefs. I've said before earlier here, if you just want a night of sex, that's easy enough, but it sounds like you're looking for an actual relationship. Political chemistry aside, that's still a task to accomplish it seems in the LGBT community. It can be done, you just have to put more work into it.

Forget about gay dating sites if that's what you're looking for. They're just one night stand hookup sites 99% of the time. There might be a few conservative gay pages on Facebook if you just want to meet and talk with others. Maybe get involved with your state's chapter of the Log Cabin Republicans to meet others and get an idea of good places you might try.

I hope you're able to find what you're looking for, dude. We're out there, we're just not loud about it.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net

I know someone mentioned in the serious LGBT thread that conservative gay men can be found in Episcopal churches. I’ve only been to one of those services, but I did notice a gay male couple right away.

I prefer the Unitarian Universalists because they’re not a defined religion. You can hang out without an obligation to believe in God. Some of the congregations can be overbearingly SJW-ish though.

The Methodist church I grew up with had a lot of homosexuals as well. Honestly, I think any gay friendly church will attract them.

How do you feel about being gay though? Dating doesn’t have to be the first step in getting your feet wet. Sometimes you just need to find relatable people in the real world. My dad’s cousin is the only other gay person in my family. We previously hadn’t been in contact, but he was more than willing to talk confidentially when I reached out. Speaking with someone older and stable eased a lot of the initial turmoil for me. Getting those feelings out of the way made dating a lot easier.

Last edited:

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
From one right-leaning fag to another, I'll tell you it's going to be a bit more difficult finding someone that aligns with your beliefs. I've said before earlier here, if you just want a night of sex, that's easy enough, but it sounds like you're looking for an actual relationship. Political chemistry aside, that's still a task to accomplish it seems in the LGBT community. It can be done, you just have to put more work into it.

Forget about gay dating sites if that's what you're looking for. They're just one night stand hookup sites 99% of the time. There might be a few conservative gay pages on Facebook if you just want to meet and talk with others. Maybe get involved with your state's chapter of the Log Cabin Republicans to meet others and get an idea of good places you might try.

I hope you're able to find what you're looking for, dude. We're out there, we're just not loud about it.
Christian Mingle apparently allows gay profiles, that was more what I had in mind instead of something like Tinder lookalikes or whatever. Though I'm still wrestling over how much I really want a relationship. My past has been about women as something to get romantic with while men I was only sexual with. And while I know for a fact I can get romantic with guys, it's still newer territory for me. I'm sure I'd do fine if I did find "the guy" though.
I know someone mentioned in the serious LGBT thread that conservative gay men can be found in Episcopal churches. I’ve only been to one of those services, but I did notice a gay male couple right away.

I prefer the Universal Unitarians because they’re not a defined religion. You can hang out without an obligation to believe in God. Some of the congregations can be overbearingly SJW-ish though.

The Methodist church I grew up with had a lot of homosexuals as well. Honestly, I think any gay friendly church will attract them.

How do you feel about being gay though? Dating doesn’t have to be the first step in getting your feet wet. Sometimes you just need to find relatable people in the real world. My dad’s cousin is the only other gay person in my family. We previously hadn’t been in contact, but he was more than willing to talk confidentially when I reached out. Speaking with someone older and stable eased a lot of the initial turmoil for me. Getting those feelings out of the way made dating a lot easier.
That's the weird thing. Being a (very loose) Christian myself, a church would be a natural place to go to. But I've stopped going years ago, and the ones my parents go to isn't exactly the kind that welcomes gays with open arms. Not like they'll kick a gay person out but they aren't 100% accepting of it either. Suppose I could always look around though, there's dozens of churches all over where I live.

As for myself being gay, I consider myself bi/borderline gay if that makes sense. Though if a gay guy is allowed to be turned on by women then I guess I'm outright gay? While my interest in women has dwindled over the years it still exists so I'm not sure how much interest is enough to classify as "not enough to be fully gay" if you will.

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
Average to large for me. Just enough to feel satisfying.

Heh, one of the things that drew Eva Braun & I together was that we knew that open relationships only lead to disaster in the long run.
You fucking slut.

Christian Mingle apparently allows gay profiles, that was more what I had in mind instead of something like Tinder lookalikes or whatever. Though I'm still wrestling over how much I really want a relationship. My past has been about women as something to get romantic with while men I was only sexual with. And while I know for a fact I can get romantic with guys, it's still newer territory for me. I'm sure I'd do fine if I did find "the guy" though.

That's the weird thing. Being a (very loose) Christian myself, a church would be a natural place to go to. But I've stopped going years ago, and the ones my parents go to isn't exactly the kind that welcomes gays with open arms. Not like they'll kick a gay person out but they aren't 100% accepting of it either. Suppose I could always look around though, there's dozens of churches all over where I live.

As for myself being gay, I consider myself bi/borderline gay if that makes sense. Though if a gay guy is allowed to be turned on by women then I guess I'm outright gay? While my interest in women has dwindled over the years it still exists so I'm not sure how much interest is enough to classify as "not enough to be fully gay" if you will.
Honey you get on with yo bad self and go for it. You want a dick you find a guy and go to town
You wanna lick that pussy go munch on it like a horizontal watermelon.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: cowisnow
Tags
None