LGBTQiwis -

yahooligan

Get ready for a surprise!
kiwifarms.net
Normally you'd spell out the entire word as an acronym but I find it funnier if you can't even be bothered

I think we're thinking of two different related memes. I'm thinking of the shit I see people do on KF occasionally where they
S P E L L
P
E
L
L
out a word like that for no other obvious reason than emphasis. They don't ever fill out the acronym like the images does. (Sorry I don't *chan so I tend to be a little behind on things.)

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we're thinking of two different related memes. I'm thinking of the shit I see people do on KF occasionally where they
S P E L L
P
E
L
L
out a word like that for no other obvious reason than emphasis. They don't ever fill out the acronym like the images does. (Sorry I don't *chan so I tend to be a little behind on things.)
F ag
A
G ay
G ay as fuck
O
T ruly retarded

Hermann the German

Niemand lügt soviel als der Entrüstete.
kiwifarms.net
Probably a 4.5 on the Kinsey scale. Prefer dudes because they're less complicated and facetious than women in my experience.

But I also don't relate to gay "culture" at all because I'd probably be considered somewhat far-right leaning in the majority of my views. Seeing pride parades gives me cancer.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
Any sinners kiwis that don't care to be single right now on this clown timeline?
Dating is hard, but more with sodomites and lesbos. We endure a dating pool filled with SJWs and degenerates.
Right now I don't care if I'm single, maybe I will become the cool aunt that take her nieces and nephews to the theme park, hiking and give them advice on how to drink alcohol like a champ and don't throw up.
Also, how do you separate between the normal homosexuals and sjws? I only know that dangerhairs aren't game, but, how about the others?

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any sinners kiwis that don't care to be single right now on this clown timeline?
Dating is hard, but more with sodomites and lesbos. We endure a dating pool filled with SJWs and degenerates.
Right now I don't care if I'm single, maybe I will become the cool aunt that take her nieces and nephews to the theme park, hiking and give them advice on how to drink alcohol like a champ and don't throw up.
Also, how do you separate between the normal homosexuals and sjws? I only know that dangerhairs aren't game, but, how about the others?
people reveal their biases pretty easily. just pay attention to the walk someone's talking and keep an eye for some red flags:

- toxic masculinity
- pronouns
- a fag who is only friends with girls
- wearing makeup
- "i'm not like other fags"
- anyone who regularly hangs out at gay bars
- refers to any male friends as 'she' or 'sister'
- white fags that act like black women
- shaped eyebrows (unless they're latino/arabic where it's normal for straight men to do that too)

it's far from comprehensive but unless you're looking for a quick fuck, that should filter out a lot of the worst fags. keep in mind that SJWs are incredibly self-hating, often give great head, and respond better to you disrespecting them than treating them nicely (since you'll remind them of their fathers that are most certainly ashamed of them).

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to settle down with someone, but with the way the community has turned into a cesspool of freaks, and finding a normal, well-adjusted gay dude being the equivalent of finding a unicorn anymore, I'm not really holding my breath. Right now, I'm just content living my life while keeping an occasional eye out for someone who doesn't look damaged enough to pique my interest.

As far as separating the SJWs from the normal ones, I'm sure everyone has their own checklist on what to avoid. Some more obvious than others, but the things that raise red flags for me are...

Dangerhair

Far left political leanings

Thinking openly gay means constantly reminding everyone in earshot every thirty seconds how much of a homo you are.

Wanting a poly relationship

Attending Pride parades and thinking what they do is normal

Seeing homophobia everywhere

Kissing Islam's ass constantly while demonizing Christianity

Thinking it's wrong if I'm not attracted to trannies

Thinking being gay means you have to act as effeminately as possible. I'm into men, not girly men.

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I am bi, but it's not something I think about too often. I don't center my identity around being lgbt like some people.

Maybe it's completely normal, but the people I find myself attracted to (from both sexes) both mentally and especially physically are VERY few and far between. And I want someone who I can spend my life with, adopt a doggo with, stuff like that. So it may take awhile, if not be impossible.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
people reveal their biases pretty easily. just pay attention to the walk someone's talking and keep an eye for some red flags:

- toxic masculinity
- pronouns
- a fag who is only friends with girls
- wearing makeup
- "i'm not like other fags"
- anyone who regularly hangs out at gay bars
- refers to any male friends as 'she' or 'sister'
- white fags that act like black women
- shaped eyebrows (unless they're latino/arabic where it's normal for straight men to do that too)

it's far from comprehensive but unless you're looking for a quick fuck, that should filter out a lot of the worst fags. keep in mind that SJWs are incredibly self-hating, often give great head, and respond better to you disrespecting them than treating them nicely (since you'll remind them of their fathers that are most certainly ashamed of them).
Recently, I was kinda sorta talking to someone who was slightly into me (I think), but the topic turned to our ethnicities, and when I revealed that I belong to an Indian tribe, they referred to me as "First Nation." It was the verbal equivalent of a Mr. Yuck sticker.

Banditotron

At Wit's End! Join me?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recently, I was kinda sorta talking to someone who was slightly into me (I think), but the topic turned to our ethnicities, and when I revealed that I belong to an Indian tribe, they referred to me as "First Nation." It was the verbal equivalent of a Mr. Yuck sticker.
Lol you can't decide what you are comfortable with, that's the white man's job!

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tell them that reparations can be addressed to your dick

Tags
None