LGBTQiwis -

yahooligan

Get ready for a surprise!
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone feel depressed when they see people talk about how all queers do is fuck when they’re an incel? I just finished college and I’m sad because I realized if I haven’t had sex yet I never will. 22 and going to die a virgin. I wish I were asexual.
Have you tried not being emo? Nobody wants to fuck a whiny bottom.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Wrestling Champion
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone feel depressed when they see people talk about how all queers do is fuck when they’re an incel? I just finished college and I’m sad because I realized if I haven’t had sex yet I never will. 22 and going to die a virgin. I wish I were asexual.
One, queers having insane amounts of sex is mostly a stereotype. A lot of them are just normal people with normal lives who aren’t swinging 24/7.
Two, don’t base your worth around sex. Sex is fun, but it’s not the be all end all. A better route would be to build up yourself first, to a point where you are comfortable without the external validation of sex. And once you are confident in yourself, but not cocky, it will be much easier to pursue people you like.
Exercise, eat right, read more, keep a nice house, and just generally focus on improving yourself for you, and what you want will come in time. Just get out there a bit more, nothing comes overnight.

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
You're only 22? What are you so worried about? You're acting like you're 40+ years or something.

Syaoran Li

Commie Punks Fuck Off!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It feels like all the straight people I know are getting engaged or they’re already married and all the gay people are either slutting around or in long term relationships and then there’s forever alone me.
Hey, you're 22 and you're still young. The whole "guys who don't lose the virginity before 21 are perma-virgins" is quite frankly some high school Hollywood bullshit that unironic incels get way too fixated on. If Scott Pilgrim ruined an entire generation of women and Toonami ruined an entire generation of manchildren, then American Pie ruined an entire generation of guys.

Honestly, take good care of yourself, have some confidence without being an obvious narcissist, and get out there to socialize. You might find someone, and really you should self-improve and socialize for your own well-being. Nobody likes a mopey doomer.

Nauseated Courgi

kiwifarms.net
It feels like all the straight people I know are getting engaged or they’re already married and all the gay people are either slutting around or in long term relationships and then there’s forever alone me.
I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself. Relationships aren't something that just come right away, they take time to happen. Like @CivilianOfTheFandomWars, said, you shouldn't base your worth around rather or not you get laid. Someone will come, but in the mean time you should start improving yourself first.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Wrestling Champion
kiwifarms.net
Dude, the way you’re speaking is a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you act and talk like you are ‘forever alone’, then it’s likely that’s what you’ll be.
Don’t focus on what others are up to, focus on yourself first. Trust me, if you improve yourself and your outlook first, what you want will follow.
Getting a hobby is something that I would recommend for you. For example, watching films or reading books is great. If you’re interested, you will be interesting.
Overall, don’t fret about sex too much, it’s not that important in the long run.

Last edited:

Valentine

Useless Lesbian
kiwifarms.net
Most lesbians are LARPing as fat 13 year old boys, and there's rarely much feminine wlws who don't want butches so I don't hold my breath. I've recently been involved with someone who is normally not my type at all, though, so how ironic life is...

• Feels
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most lesbians are LARPing as fat 13 year old boys, and there's rarely much feminine wlws who don't want butches so I don't hold my breath. I've recently been involved with someone who is normally not my type at all, though, so how ironic life is...
you'll both probably end up with men so just enjoy it while you can

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

yahooligan

kiwifarms.net
I hope whoever he is can agree to some light crossdressing on his side.
Nope! Cross-dressing is now considered problematic and a form of Trans Erasure!

But seriously, a dude apparently isn't allowed to just cross-dress anymore. Now he has to get shoved onto the AGP train headed to Troontown; he's just an "egg" after all. When's the last time you heard anyone identify as a cross-dresser, or as a transvestite? I can't say it's ever appealed to me, but it's a shame things have gone that way for the guys who don't want to go full troon. Transvestites were a lot less harmful, and we could all laugh at them without anyone getting too fucked up about it.

Autogynephilia is a fucking mental cancer that spreads via the internet.

Valentine

Useless Lesbian
kiwifarms.net

But seriously, a dude apparently isn't allowed to just cross-dress anymore. Now he has to get shoved onto the AGP train headed to Troontown; he's just an "egg" after all. When's the last time you heard anyone identify as a cross-dresser, or as a transvestite? I can't say it's ever appealed to me, but it's a shame things have gone that way for the guys who don't want to go full troon. Transvestites were a lot less harmful, and we could all laugh at them without anyone getting too fucked up about it.

If someone wants to lop off their tits and present as a man, that's fine with me, as long as they don't nag others about following in their footsteps when they have no interest. Sometimes a guy can put on a wig and a skirt and still remain a man, and that's okay.

Nauseated Courgi

kiwifarms.net

I don't even remember the last time I've heard of a man that was into crossdressing that didn't at least consider themselves trans or NB.

yahooligan

kiwifarms.net
What about drag queens? AFAIK, most of them just consider themselves gay, no?
That's true but I've never heard drag called cross-dressing except by the dryest of academia. Troons might bitch about drag too, but drag queens are at best an approximation of women. (They also might just be mad that drag queens are still somehow more feminine than they are, but that's just speculation.)

Tags
None