LGBTQiwis -

Kinnie

kiwifarms.net
MASSIVELY AUTISTIC QUEER HOT GARBAGE
Where do I even fucking start. I guess I’ll go down the list:

• Putting “queer” and “questioning” together implies that if you have any doubt you’re a cisgender hetero who fucks and romances, you’re part of a marginalized group that needs to be protected. And you’re more important than the people who know for sure they’re not cisgender or straight.

• Transgender, as we all know, lumps tomboys together with FTMs, traps together with MTFs. Because crossdressing and gender role reversal means you need to chop off your boobs/dick.

• Intersex people actually have collectively said many times they do not want to be included in LGBTQA++* because intersex is not a third/trans gender or sex.

• Equating polyamory with bisexuality was one of the things bi activists have been fighting against since the inception of bisexuality as an identity. Not that anyone will know of bisexuality now since it’s being wiped out by the Pannies who for some reason want a sexuality label that emphasizes their attraction to exceptional individuals.

• Even from an all-inclusionist, everyone’s-queer perspective, this is a mess. Aromantics and asexuals don’t want to be compared to the dirty straight allies. They will literally throw fits if you call an aro/asex woman and an aro/asex man’s relationship “hetero.” And supporting faggots and trannies doesn’t make you as oppressed as them, sad to say.

• Having no gender falls under transgender because nobody is “assigned agender at birth” and raised agender.

• Lesbians will literally crazy murder you if you suggest “lesbian” is an umbrella term like “gay.” “Lesbian“ being “woman exclusively attracted to women” supposedly protects them from pervy men.

• All others who need it. First, who decides if someone needs it? Second, this is literally playing into the rhetoric that LGBT acceptance will lead to shit like pedosexual and transspecies. Where do we draw the line?

• Cutie pals. Because the LGBT community is just a fun club full of rainbows and sprinkles and open doors. Yeah, nah, I’m not buying this shit.

Glass Sealing

He/him lesbian (V*MPIRES DNI)
kiwifarms.net
Why do these always make a difference between gay/lesbian, anyways? I guess QTIPAH isn’t as cutesy uwu
I like how they put bi under the ‘p’. Are they basically saying pan and bi are the same in this hyper-inclusive cool new term? lmao

Kinnie

kiwifarms.net
Why do these always make a difference between gay/lesbian, anyways? I guess QTIPAH isn’t as cutesy uwu
I would assume it's because lesbians and gay men haven't been oppressed to the same degree despite both being exclusively homosexual individuals. Worldwide, there are more countries that punish men who have sex with men than countries that punish women who have sex with women.

I like how they put bi under the ‘p’. Are they basically saying pan and bi are the same in this hyper-inclusive cool new term? lmao
Pan and bi ARE the same, but the way this is written seems to imply that bi should be usurped by pan. Which is fucking retarded because there's only two (bi-) sexes (sex) to which you can be attracted. There's no way to tell if someone is a genderqueer by sight alone, whereas male and female can be distinguished at a glance.

yahooligan

I'm a doctor, not a shitposter
kiwifarms.net
We discussing nuanced LGBT labels? Here's something that popped up on my Twitter feed that I genuinely started to ape up about:
View attachment 1500638
Gays at the very end of the line. Down the stack with you, dirty white male!
Gays and lesbians did all the work, all these other faggots (except maybe bi folk) are just jealous usurpers.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
We discussing nuanced LGBT labels? Here's something that popped up on my Twitter feed that I genuinely started to ape up about:
View attachment 1500638
Wait, why is ‘poly’ grouped with ‘bi’ and ‘pan’? I thought polyamory was just multiple partners, not a sexuality.
Say what you will about the label LGBT, the letters actually made some sense.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
Also wtf I have literally never heard of a lesbian or gay preferring a bi partner.
Ehhh, I could torture that train of thought out for the gay guys. See, the gay dating scene is, at last measure, 90% whiny bottoms. A bi man at least has an implied intention to be the one doing the porking at some point during some relationship, unless he's got a thing for pegging with girlfriends. Using that logic, when you go out with a bi guy maybe it reduces the chances of you two wiggling your asses at each other expectantly when the bedroom door closes?

Majima

Nuclear Power Bottom
kiwifarms.net
Wait, why is ‘poly’ grouped with ‘bi’ and ‘pan’? I thought polyamory was just multiple partners, not a sexuality.
Say what you will about the label LGBT, the letters actually made some sense.
People have pointed out in the Twitter thread that "poly" isn't inherently LGBT since people have heterosexual poly relationships all the time, but image OP claims poly people don't have marriage equality so it's queer and have said nothing further on it. All those Saudis with multiple wives? Welcome to the Cutie Pal Community, fellow queer! uwu

It made me more than a bit annoyed to see relationships that are a lot of times cheating/coerced relationships to "circumvent cheating" represented, and I feel like it feeds into the image of queers being hypersexual degenerates (which of course there is a portion of the community that is, but we all know of the stigma a lot of straight people have/had for decades that pinpoint any LGBT person as a likely sex freak) which is a major setback. I get that poly relationships are becoming a huge trend with a lot of online LGBT groups, but it doesn't make it inherently queer because of that since it's a type or relationship, not an identifier.

As for the icing on the cake, OP of the image is a woman who is "aromantic/asexual" with gem/gemself pronouns who apparently can't respond properly to criticism because she is too busy with a toddler to take care of. She also believes that none of her information is wrong, solely because she researched Stonewall for 2 months and made a Twitter thread on it. Essentially we have a straight woman in a mostly sexless, probably open marriage trying to gatekeep and further Tumblr-fying the LGBT acronym. Fucking incredible.

• Informative
Reactions: Billiam Cipher

SickNastyBastard

lol how prison rape real, nig jus shut yo butthole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People have pointed out in the Twitter thread that "poly" isn't inherently LGBT since people have heterosexual poly relationships all the time, but image OP claims poly people don't have marriage equality so it's queer and have said nothing further on it. All those Saudis with multiple wives? Welcome to the Cutie Pal Community, fellow queer! uwu

It made me more than a bit annoyed to see relationships that are a lot of times cheating/coerced relationships to "circumvent cheating" represented, and I feel like it feeds into the image of queers being hypersexual degenerates (which of course there is a portion of the community that is, but we all know of the stigma a lot of straight people have/had for decades that pinpoint any LGBT person as a likely sex freak) which is a major setback. I get that poly relationships are becoming a huge trend with a lot of online LGBT groups, but it doesn't make it inherently queer because of that since it's a type or relationship, not an identifier.

As for the icing on the cake, OP of the image is a woman who is "aromantic/asexual" with gem/gemself pronouns who apparently can't respond properly to criticism because she is too busy with a toddler to take care of. She also believes that none of her information is wrong, solely because she researched Stonewall for 2 months and made a Twitter thread on it. Essentially we have a straight woman in a mostly sexless, probably open marriage trying to gatekeep and further Tumblr-fying the LGBT acronym. Fucking incredible.
Every fag I've been with has had an open agreement as long as we both are involved.

But lol, boyfriend turned out to be a total fag whos fuckin dudes

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
People have pointed out in the Twitter thread that "poly" isn't inherently LGBT since people have heterosexual poly relationships all the time, but image OP claims poly people don't have marriage equality so it's queer and have said nothing further on it.

Maybe I'm too much of a curmudgeon traditionalist or something, but I have -never- seen what I would deem a happy or functional polycule. The dysfunction in their households is palpable. There is always, always The Sucker and The Slut; the one who's got a nervous grin because he/she went along with the poly suggestion, and the horny swinger clearly ignoring their partner's discomfort with a variably-sized harem of side hoes. You meet the founding couple of that poly club and you can sniff out which fits each of those roles within five minutes.

Maybe the mindset required to do it healthily is possible. I'm not encouraged by the field I've seen.

Banditotron

At Wit's End! Join me?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm too much of a curmudgeon traditionalist or something, but I have -never- seen what I would deem a happy or functional polycule. The dysfunction in their households is palpable. There is always, always The Sucker and The Slut; the one who's got a nervous grin because he/she went along with the poly suggestion, and the horny swinger clearly ignoring their partner's discomfort with a variably-sized harem of side hoes. You meet the founding couple of that poly club and you can sniff out which fits each of those roles within five minutes.

Maybe the mindset required to do it healthily is possible. I'm not encouraged by the field I've seen.
Polycules don't fucking work and anyone who thinks they've been in a successful polycule was just the one who made off like a sex bandit

Tags
None