LGBTQiwis -

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Bisexual men are homosexual men with the voice of Jesus speaking in his ear trying to turn him back straight.

Is Derek Chauvin homosexual or bisexual? Apparently new evidence has been presented making him innocent or some shit he may soon be aqcuitted. But he still maintains a relationship with many of the men he met in prison detailing what it was like to get a cock pounded in his ass. As men continue to watch the trial and see new evidence of Chauvin being aqcuitted because like every police officer that ever knew him has testifed what a piece of shit he was the country waits in anticipation for him to be aqcuitted because of all the new evidence and shit.

But meanwhile Derek stills maintains his career on the street of sucking Proud Boy cock and MAGA fans off for money to support his case. Meanwhile he is pen pals with several black men whom describe their experience of pounding him in the ass with multiple hard black cocks.

In the letters between Chauvin and the inmates most of the prisoners believe he will be right back in prison pounding his ass as hard as possible.

But many others are very hopeful he will soon be aqcuitted. The evidence?

Well......
..... Not much really. Just hopeful people with Chauvin's cock deep in their throat. Mostly the world thinks he is going to catch that case so hard for kneeling on Floyd with one knee for over 10 minutes while Floyd said he cannot breathe.

We will find out soon! White boy party needs reservations way ahead of time they will throw the party when he gets life in jail.... I mean....
Aqcuitted. Be sure to RSVP

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello fellow Kiwi farmers. Well I am not gay. I do have a question

So with the site Datalounge. Why Are most of the gays there whiney and come off as assholes. And still think their being opposed even after gay marriage became illegal. Most of them just hate conservative Christians in general and as a devoted man of faith I find that distasteful. Especially since I have befriended some gay people and I am a conservative. There seems to be only a few common sense people there.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello fellow Kiwi farmers. Well I am not gay. I do have a question

So with the site Datalounge. Why Are most of the gays there whiney and come off as assholes. And still think their being opposed even after gay marriage became illegal. Most of them just hate conservative Christians in general and as a devoted man of faith I find that distasteful. Especially since I have befriended some gay people and I am a conservative. There seems to be only a few common sense people there.
Because those gays are like women, and women do nothing but bitch bitch bitch and yak yak yak yak.

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because those gays are like women, and women do nothing but bitch bitch bitch and yak yak yak yak.

That makes since.

I do love it when they found out that old gay actors Tub Hunter and Jim Nabors were big Republicans. Hell they had a major freak out that after Tub Hunter had died it came out that he was a big Trump supporter and voted for Trump. The spergout that I read was amazing.

I do wonder if they know that Rock Hudson was also a Republican. He's more remmber for being a closet gay man in Golden Age of Hollywood. But a lesser known thing about him is he was a Republican.

I remmber with Tub they were trying to make excuses that "Eisenhower Republicans were too stupid to see that Regan, Bush and Trump weren't like Eisenhower" which honestly just shows they only like you if your gay and Liberal. Because really honeslty the current dems are not like Eisenhower as all.

Last edited:

Thotalicious Chris

I FUCKING HATE CHAOS!!!
kiwifarms.net
What’s the weirdest relationship you’ve had? I spent a lot of time in mainland Chinese circles just because I tend to enjoy their company and they’re very kind. They really like to approach westerners who are friendly and often times I’m the first American they’ve ever spoken to. They tend to become friends fast.

One of them was gay and heavily in the closet and he got really comfortable with me quick. We ended up having a long-distance thing. I had actually made plans to visit at some point but Covid happened and by the time it cleared up in China he had gotten very busy with university. I think that’s probably the most interesting relationship I’ve ever had.
My weirdest is the one I’m in right now. I’ve been in and out of being homeless for awhile in Chicago, traveling to the suburbs and in between libraries, homeless shelters, baseball fields, forest preserves and my mom’s place. She’s a nice lady. Anyways, my friend’s from HS at the library got me to meet this boy who was born in Malaysia who was a ’closet‘ gay (I felt like he was gay just by looking at the way he dressed lol).

I fell in love with him and we have been together for quite some time now. I’ve been working up lots of money from odd-jobs to rent a place close to the college I got a scholarship for awhile back and we’ve been planning to move to Malaysia togethor once I’m responsible enough to have the full credentials needed for my line of work to hire me. I spend a lot of my time just trying my absolute best to give the person I love a life they deserve. At bare minimum, your lovers deserves that. I’ll probably move to Malaysia to be in the East where homosexual marriage has finally been recognized and we can raise a daughter together. Live a life we were never afforded. A childhood we never had.

TLdR- I fell in love with a rich Malaysian gay boy and we’re making it work despite my near homeless conditions so that I can be the best man I can be.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
What’s the weirdest relationship you’ve had?
Oh I've got weird covered. I went out with a guy years ago. Claimed he was "very dominant" and would introduce me to the world outside my early college experience. Turns out that dominant thing just meant he was a titanic asshole, but I had that figured out by the second date and I guess I was so starved for interesting things to do that I decided to keep the relationship going out of morbid curiosity. I had never encountered someone who was just so...casually cruel to his partner? I hadn't developed feelings for him so it didn't hurt the same way it would someone he actually snowed, but there was just this feeling of awe I got every time he reached a new low, like "how in the hell were you raised that you think it's acceptable to talk like this to someone you're dating?" Plus my inner troll really loved his shocked reaction whenever I told him no. It lasted about 3 months. Highlights include:

- Him: "Hey baby we shouldn't go out tonight. I like to be the one who cooks for you." Oh? That's swee... "Not like that. I mean I like to make sure I know what you're eating. You're getting fat."
- Him: "I have a surprise for you..." Oh? I'm always up for a s...why are we parking at Petco? "I'm getting you a dog collar." Yeah I'm not wearing that.
- Him: "I've got a present for you babe." Thank you! What's the occasion? "Oh it's a glam rock fashion guide. You have no fashion sense so we need to get you wearing something actually nice." Yeah that's not happening. Swapping jeans and a hoodie for giraffe pants and a screaming green vest isn't a trade up.
- Him: "Let's go to this Chinese place tonight." That sounds nice! I'm down to try a new place. "Yeah I got a coupon for it so don't eat too much."
- Him: *exaggerated yawning* "I think it's bedtime." I'm really liking this show, but are you asking... "Nah I'm just tired. But I think you should sleep too." Bye then, I'm sure you remember where your bed is.

This beautiful pig broke it off over an email. I was just too unfun for it to work out. Man that one was hilarious.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
Kill yourselves. Join all your fag friends and make the world a better and more moral place.
Too late, I stated that I wanted genocide on fembois a few pages back.
Not going to do anything though, as I like not being in prison. Even though it might be slow, rona and niggers will probably kill some off.

Anyway, some of us fags are more moral than you straights. Weak bait.