LGBTQiwis -

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
kiwifarms.net
does anyone else feel weird about keeping up with trans lolcows even though you are 100% for trans rights? like i just want to gossip about weird internet ppl i dont give a fuck what they do to their body
No. I'm of the opinion that Gender changing surgery is up there with lobotomy in how immoral it is and that most transgenders are legit insane (see the trans cult for example).

Banditotron

What's the ugliest part of your body?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
does anyone else feel weird about keeping up with trans lolcows even though you are 100% for trans rights? like i just want to gossip about weird internet ppl i dont give a fuck what they do to their body
Oh come on, you can't tell me that making one of your life goals "yank penis off of body" isn't funny.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
What fucking right doesn't troons have? The right to mutilate yourself on taxpayers behalf? I wouldn't give a fuck, it they paid for it themselves, but it is the same thing as prep. Fags should pay it for themselves. Only reason why it's on taxpayers behalf, is because "It's cheaper to pay for prep, instead of keeping persons with HIV on life support". Which is BS, because fags fuck BB more than ever.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
it is the same thing as prep. Fags should pay it for themselves. Only reason why it's on taxpayers behalf, is because "It's cheaper to pay for prep, instead of keeping persons with HIV on life support". Which is BS, because fags fuck BB more than ever.
Tell me about it. I should have just lied on my intake forms last time I swapped doctors. Bitch zeroed right on in. Oh you're GAY!? We need to get you all the hepatitis vaccinations right away. You want prep? You sure you don't want prep? I think you could really benefit from prep. Everyone's on it. You sure I can't convince you to do prep?

Bitch, I know gays are cheap whores. You can leave me alone though. None of the guys around here are attractive and I'm not popping a pill that beats the shit out of my liver for nothing.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
Tried going to the gay center at college and met the scowling, humorless Social Justice lesbians in the misshapen flesh. Learned right there that "gay culture" was a cancerous self-feeding growth that would never stop with something so piddling as marriage. And then I did some dating and learned that Organized Gay's behavior was just a natural extension from the awful personalities of its constituents.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I followed a group on a certain social media that was about being bi. I initially thought some of the memes were amusing and it might be interesting communicating with other bi people or posting support. But damn did that page live up to the "everything that moves/sex obsessed" stereotype. It turned into constant thirst posting so I up and unfollowed. Guess I'm a prude again, but why do people kinkpost publicly on social media? It's tacky. I'm also suspicious that it's just gay people posting there because it's like 100% crushing on the same sex of the OPs, but hey.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
I've been kind of a mess the past month or so. After all the stress of last year and not having been in a relationship for a while, I had been craving physicality.

...So in my infinite wisdom I did the Grindr game because of all the apps I've tried it was the most maneuverable without locking shit behind subscription fees (seriously that shit is worse than gotcha/freemium games). Four okay-to-disappointing guys later and I just feel so, nebulous. Only upside was that with at least two of them I was able to speak my mind about politics and shit, a rarity considering how most gays are, but otherwise it's just been misery wading through endless idiots with masks on their profiles and boasting about vaccinations because THAT'S clearly the shit I want to hear about.

Granted, I did what I set out to do, in that I honestly just wanted some D, but now the ever-present problem is rearing its ugly head again of finding another guy who's also into dicks while also not being a complete libtard so that something more meaningful can develop. Sigh...

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the ever-present problem is rearing its ugly head again of finding another guy who's also into dicks while also not being a complete libtard so that something more meaningful can develop. Sigh...
Don't completely give up, you probably won't find one just trawling for dick, but meaningful relationships are out there.