LGBTQiwis -

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
am i gay if i fucked a trans man
After reading on the tranny board on 4chan, my conclusion is that you are a chaser and they refuse to believe anything else.
In my opinion, it's even weirder to fuck a tranny than a gay man. Straight dudes rape men in prison just to have some kind of relief.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
As a gay man the concept of fucking a trans one seems so, pointless. idk about anyone else but the main physical attraction when it comes to other guys is the dick, and you don't get that with a trans man (and no that pathetic little flap of flesh post-ops try to pass off as a penis doesn't count).

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
This is something I never understood. Why would you wanna stick your dick into some dude's hairy stinky asshole if you're not gay? Just use your hand and imagination.
I'm taking a guess on it's the isolation that does it. People have done weird shit under quarantine.
But it's a way to show dominance too.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
I've been kind of a mess the past month or so. After all the stress of last year and not having been in a relationship for a while, I had been craving physicality.

...So in my infinite wisdom I did the Grindr game because of all the apps I've tried it was the most maneuverable without locking shit behind subscription fees (seriously that shit is worse than gotcha/freemium games). Four okay-to-disappointing guys later and I just feel so, nebulous. Only upside was that with at least two of them I was able to speak my mind about politics and shit, a rarity considering how most gays are, but otherwise it's just been misery wading through endless idiots with masks on their profiles and boasting about vaccinations because THAT'S clearly the shit I want to hear about.

Granted, I did what I set out to do, in that I honestly just wanted some D, but now the ever-present problem is rearing its ugly head again of finding another guy who's also into dicks while also not being a complete libtard so that something more meaningful can develop. Sigh...
Mood. I don't even touch the sex pest apps at this point. I'll occasionally download a dating app and make fun of the profiles if I'm bored. Being a member of the 90% bottom crew makes it even worse- the tops are often smug assholes who know they have the pick of the litter. My requirements in a guy are far from stringent, but the intersection of traits is so apparently rare that I have doubts My Guy even exists. Gay or bi? Not an obnoxious San Francisco apparatchik? Not a chihuahua who whimpers at me when he has to make a decision? Not a ziploc bag full of pudding whose prime aspiration is to fuse his dermis with the couch? A functional adult male? In 2021? That's not happening in my neighborhood.

My hand makes a better dinner date than the slop I've seen. I'm not THAT desperate.

Raisin Boy

I was told I am like this because of early trauma.
kiwifarms.net
Dick gang.

Mood. I don't even touch the sex pest apps at this point. I'll occasionally download a dating app and make fun of the profiles if I'm bored. Being a member of the 90% bottom crew makes it even worse- the tops are often smug assholes who know they have the pick of the litter. My requirements in a guy are far from stringent, but the intersection of traits is so apparently rare that I have doubts My Guy even exists. Gay or bi? Not an obnoxious San Francisco apparatchik? Not a chihuahua who whimpers at me when he has to make a decision? Not a ziploc bag full of pudding whose prime aspiration is to fuse his dermis with the couch? A functional adult male? In 2021? That's not happening in my neighborhood.

My hand makes a better dinner date than the slop I've seen. I'm not THAT desperate.
You think it gets better as a top? The number of halfway impressive gay men I've met fell from one to zero because they trooned out and failed out of grad school. Ass being a dime a dozen isn't any good when you don't want any of it.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
Dick gang.

You think it gets better as a top? The number of halfway impressive gay men I've met fell from one to zero because they trooned out and failed out of grad school. Ass being a dime a dozen isn't any good when you don't want any of it.
Mmm, perhaps. But being part of the majority on the lookout for the minority allows me to complain about it as if it were worse, which is the goal right? *obnoxious winky faces*