LGBTQiwis -

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
is anyone else ashamed to be trans here
I think they should an hero, it's not like they can reproduce. So in the statistics, they are already dead. They are basically just waiting to die. If they had the neo-genitals surgery though, so the surgery should be heavily encouraged.
Too bad about the children they groom, but I blame the parents. It's a dangerous world and it has been that long. So it's their responsibility to talk with their kids and keep them safe. I don't feel bad for them if the kids troon out, because it's because of child neglect.
Mood. I don't even touch the sex pest apps at this point. I'll occasionally download a dating app and make fun of the profiles if I'm bored. Being a member of the 90% bottom crew makes it even worse- the tops are often smug assholes who know they have the pick of the litter.
It's fun to be smug, sarcastic asshole to strangers on Grindr. Like, don't blame on me for being too retarded to lead the conversation.
Pure bottoms isn't to my liking though. They have a tendency to be more feminine, chick with a dick and drama. So other than trolling, it's a hard no.
If you're bottom, learn to become vers or something, nobody likes someone that just takes. Or begin working out real hard, gotta beat the competition and prove you're worthy
God bless null for rainbow kiwi. Praise be upon him.
I laughed when I saw it, but I expect it to lure in some entertaining degeneracy.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
It's fun to be smug, sarcastic asshole to strangers on Grindr. Like, don't blame on me for being too retarded to lead the conversation.
Pure bottoms isn't to my liking though. They have a tendency to be more feminine, chick with a dick and drama. So other than trolling, it's a hard no.
If you're bottom, learn to become vers or something, nobody likes someone that just takes. Or begin working out real hard, gotta beat the competition and prove you're worthy
That's the plan. Nobody wants someone who sits around with no initiative. I already have making significantly more money than average down, lifting is the last piece. Taking the smart, rich, and hot trifecta and running with it.

Now that it's June, I wonder what extra mangling the pride flag is in for this year? It's already got the black and troon colors chomping from the left side. Pedos and genderclowns on the right?

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Average Top:
1622584633284.png
Average Bottom:
1622584697787.png

Embrace Top supremacy, stick your dick in other men like nature intended.

Harusist
kiwifarms.net
As someone who fucks trannies, they are pretty ok when not ugly and not post genital surgery. Like im sorry you feel bad about your gender, but i still want to either suck your dick/ fuck your pussy, not look at your disgusting neo-genitals.
And when i mean not ugly, i just mean i wont fuck people who look like freaks. Im not some 9/10 gigachad, im still happy when people say they wanna hook up.

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
kiwifarms.net
As someone who fucks trannies, they are pretty ok when not ugly and not post genital surgery. Like im sorry you feel bad about your gender, but i still want to either suck your dick/ fuck your pussy, not look at your disgusting neo-genitals.
And when i mean not ugly, i just mean i wont fuck people who look like freaks. Im not some 9/10 gigachad, im still happy when people say they wanna hook up.
Femboys and whatever the female equivalent is called don't count as trannies.

Vingle

kiwifarms.net
I find it disgusting that homosexuals are even allowed on this site. Homosexuals reproduce through raping children. The average homo is raped at age 14. Gtfo off this site and neckyourselves
Didn't you try to bait us a few pages ago too? At least be creative, you just copy & pasted the quote to the twatter-folks.

Vingle

kiwifarms.net
do you disagree with the quote? Is it not true, faggot?
Well, I didn't lose my virginity before I was 16. Because I myself, of my free will. Went to a drunkards hotel room.

So I can't agree, because I haven't groomed anyone. Those who were raped at 14 maybe do it though.
Not like I disagree, I hate most gays too. And truly wish they were stillborn. But the guys here are chill.

BEz939

kiwifarms.net
Well, I didn't lose my virginity before I was 16. Because I myself, of my free will. Went to a drunkards hotel room.

So I can't agree, because I haven't groomed anyone. Those who were raped at 14 maybe do it though.
Not like I disagree, I hate most gays too. And truly wish they were stillborn. But the guys here are chill.
You people are all pedophiles. Once the day comes, we’ll make dirlewanger look like a fucking angel kike