Skitzocow Liam Gray / RetroBoy1983 / Akashic Soldier / TYNE / Conquest Comics - Comicsgater, author of "Xenotype" and fanfiction, alleged puncher of mothers and killer of puppies. Savior of the comic book industry!

What kind of cow is Liam Gray?

• Careercow

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Lolcow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Dramacow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Skitzocow

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VIkkiVerse

kiwifarms.net
Liam Gray has filed 2 privacy complaints in an attempt to stop the Etsy Boys' Operation OrangeDragon.

testefy-grayprivacycomplainttweet.png
(archive)

The first video, #ORANGEDRAGON DROP #1 LETTER FROM KOALA LOVER TO FRIEND HE RAN OFF, is a dramatic reading by Testefy-HD of an email sent to a fellow Etsy Boy from Liam Gray after a now deleted Dark Gift Comics stream, a partial archive of which cam be seen here,
privacycomplaint1.jpg

The second video, #ORANGEDRAGON DROP #2 DM FROM THE ORANGE KOALA is as the title states, a dramatic reading of a DM sent by Liam.
privacycomplaint2.jpg

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
I've created a poll for user's of the thread to decide what kind of cow Liam is. He exhibits the behavior of the following:

Careercow - because he makes a living off Youtube and his comic book, in addition to wanting to submit his fanfiction to Rifts for publication and claiming to have worked on various unpublished stories and video games.

Lolcow - your standard lolcow, as extrapolated on in his OP.

Dramacow - although Liam claims to want to avoid drama, somehow he always finds himself in the middle of it.

Skitzocow - due to his various paranoid delusions, victim mentality and lashing out at critics with threats of physical violence and legal action.

The poll will run for 10 days, after which the winning title will be added to the thread.

Caradoc Rexious

kiwifarms.net
You're missed a few gems from the Liam Lore.

- Liam claims that a few years ago he worked so hard on his comic writing he 'tore' his brain and had to learn how to talk and walk again. He claims he can die at any moment and won't live past 50. This is why he constantly uses the phase "in the time I have left". Recently he completely shaved his head claiming it was due to a MRI because he was have the 'headaches' again. You don't need to shave your head for a MRI.

- He also claimed to have been trained in the mystic arts by Tibetan Monks

- Finally, Liam claims to have had a successful Journalism career working for Vice, he used a pen name but can't reveal it because of a non-disclosure agreement

Last edited:

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liam had a small meltdown on the 13th of October.
A person known as Rei Bear was invited onto Oz's livestream.

A bit about Rei Bear.
Rei is known from Weeb Wars, she was first #kickvic then became neutral and later became a bit sympathetic about Vic's situation.
She was pretty active on Twitter and a few WW discord servers including Senpaishome's deleted Discord server.
If you want to see what other kiwis have to say click this.
For all her flaws, she is at least good at making autist to sperg out.

She was also the person that started JMK's 7h spergout.

Ok, back to the Oz show.
Liam joins the show around the 1h 34min mark and Rei bear was invited 9 minutes later.
Liam gets angry that she made fun of him on another show, starts ranting About how people have been defaming him and tell jokes at his expense.
Since people have issues loading longer videos on KF I uploaded it on Youtube and I will attach the mp4 to the thread in case the video gets taken down.
Props to @DA_Talks for providing me with the clip.

If you guys don't want to listen to everything here are two short clips of the encounter:

This one is good:

Attachments

• Liam sperg out 640 x 360.mp4
    37.6 MB · Views: 0

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
It appears that there has been some fallout from the recent streams and focus on Liam's past history. Several days ago Liam was confronted about his history in a Youtube livestream chat on Dark Gifts channel as explained by @CapeKnight here:
The stream that Testefy-HD revealed they had their hands on stuff we sat on for months in order to compile for this thread had tipped Liam off, and it's no longer viewable because the guy who posted it, Dark Gift Comics, privated it. Anyways, Liam tried to deny that poster on the Rifts forum was his brother, and not him.

View attachment 1680796
View attachment 1680797
View attachment 1680798
View attachment 1680803

The stream is still available in Bitchute as someone else had uploaded it there, although it is only partial. This led to Liam doing a short half an hour stream where he cried about being backstabbed, not feeling appreciated in the community, and that he had to give up a lot of time to build something people would want, questioning whether or not he should just dox himself to get it over with, and then breaking down at the end and crying, before immediately privating the stream and started up a new one, which promoted @FROG aka Ethan Van Sciver to try and cheer him up, but also take slight jabs at Liam here and there since Liam was deadset on kissing ass.

View attachment 1680810
The stream has been uploaded to bitchute here, unfortunately the livestream chat is lost to the ether since Dark Gift privated the stream afterwards. Since then a former friend/associate of Liam received quite a spergy email from him.
liamemail.jpg

The email was the subject of a recent livestream, narrated by Testefy and the Etsy Boys, of which a clip will be embedded below:

I will also include the saved clip below for prosperity since as @VIkkiVerse pointed out above, Liam is now flagging any livestreams talking about him.

Interestingly Liam now claims he also worked for Wizards of the Coast, the card gaming company, which is a new one. He has quite the resume. He also continues the vague threats of legal action against certain people, I can only hope he tries to sue the farms and we can all have a good laugh.

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
Here's Liam's sperg out a few months back during when he had claimed that he released his artist, Odysseus, from the contract to "prove a point". It's basically his tangent about how the Japanese worshipped them like "Gods", accompanied by bowing (a traditional Japanese custom). It's another instance of Liam pretending to know the Japanese culture better than everyone else in the West whilst also misconstruing it to everyone else.

1603963622720.png

1603963657369.png

As you can see, it's his usual Savior/Messiah/God complex at work. No one tries to defame Liam, he does it to himself by throwing everything out in the open to see, along with his hypocritical and contradictory statements. Liam damages Liam's own reputation.

VIkkiVerse

kiwifarms.net
On Oct 24, Liam Gray contacted a Sheriff’s office in Maine to press criminal charges against ETSY Boy CiderHype for “cyber stalking” and “ruining his business”. This came after CiderHype released the contents of this email
liamemail.jpg
CiderHype received after the now taken-down Dark Grift stream described by Smug Freiza here:

It appears that there has been some fallout from the recent streams and focus on Liam's past history. Several days ago Liam was confronted about his history in a Youtube livestream chat on Dark Gifts channel as explained by @CapeKnight here:

The stream has been uploaded to bitchute here, unfortunately the livestream chat is lost to the ether since Dark Gift privated the stream afterwards. Since then a former friend/associate of Liam received quite a spergy email from him.
View attachment 1687629

The email was the subject of a recent livestream, narrated by Testefy and the Etsy Boys, of which a clip will be embedded below:

I will also include the saved clip below for prosperity since as @VIkkiVerse pointed out above, Liam is now flagging any livestreams talking about him.
View attachment 1687637

Interestingly Liam now claims he also worked for Wizards of the Coast, the card gaming company, which is a new one. He has quite the resume. He also continues the vague threats of legal action against certain people, I can only hope he tries to sue the farms and we can all have a good laugh.

Liam was informed by the deputy that “ruining my business” is not a valid criminal charge and that he would have to file a civil suit. The redacted police report was released by CiderHype.

cider1.png
(tweet archive)
report1.png
report2.png
report3.png
report4.png

Liam was informed of the release of this information during his livestream by Alazmat Films this morning.

liam22.png

Alazmat was summarily banned from Liam's chat, further cementing the hugbox Liam has created for himself. Liam's response was to mutter that it was "public information" and that he doesn't understand why they would release the information considering that there are "charges pending". Micah attempted to talk Liam down, but his efforts were fruitless and Liam ended the stream approximately 15 minutes later. Unsurprisingly, the stream was immediately privated.

Last edited:

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
Alazmat was summarily banned from Liam's chat, further cementing the hugbox Liam has created for himself. Liam's response was to mutter that it was "public information" and that he doesn't understand why they would release the information considering that there are "charges pending". Micah attempted to talk Liam down, but his efforts were fruitless and Liam ended the stream approximately 15 minutes later. Unsurprisingly, the stream was immediately privated.
'Cement Hugbox' would be a fantastic title for your memoirs, @Tyne. Much better than anything you could come up with yourself!

Reactions: VIkkiVerse

Brak

Guess Who's Brak. Brak again.
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Liam in at it again. He sperged out at the mention of Nasser returning to CG. The last 30 minutes of the stream is when it happened. So, probably around the 4:20 mark is where to start. Here is the mirror via bitchute, just in case Liam deletes the stream, again.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UXjLHLt8898Y/

BRING ETHAN TO ME! and I WILL TAKE MY FANBASE AND LEAVE! spergings.

Apparently, Bitchute is down as of this posting. Entire Site is down.

Here is the youtube link. If its deleted, someone will post it or clips somewhere soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGvYJiKVhr8

Brak

Guess Who's Brak. Brak again.
kiwifarms.net
After today's spergfest which came to a halt thanks to the intervention of Liam's latest mentoree Leedle, he has privated his entire channel with the exception of the Xenotype trailer.

View attachment 1704684

I forgot about adding that. But he did. As he has done in the past after super uber sperg fests live. Only he regrets it and tries to delete and hide that it happened.

Also Bitchute is back up, which means the previous link on Bitchute works.

Caradoc Rexious

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Liam in at it again. He sperged out at the mention of Nasser returning to CG. The last 30 minutes of the stream is when it happened. So, probably around the 4:20 mark is where to start. Here is the mirror via bitchute, just in case Liam deletes the stream, again.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UXjLHLt8898Y/

BRING ETHAN TO ME! and I WILL TAKE MY FANBASE AND LEAVE! spergings.

Apparently, Bitchute is down as of this posting. Entire Site is down.

Here is the youtube link. If its deleted, someone will post it or clips somewhere soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGvYJiKVhr8

Well that video was revealing. Liam thinks the Comic Industry stole his future, no wonder he's so angry all the time.

Slight update on my last post (oct 26) I said Liam recently claimed he had a MRI got it wrong it was a EEG .

Couple more additions to the Liam Lore:

- Liam claims to have lived in New Jersey with a girl whose father was Etan Van Sciver's Principle

- He also claims to have lived in Southampton (in the UK) and while there dated a Supermodel

- This is one of my personal favourite Liam moments. When Alan Moore retired from Comics last year Moore took a Parting Shot at Comicsgate, this was Liam's reaction

Clipboard01.png

Last edited:

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
Slight update on my last post (oct 26) I said Liam recently claimed he had a MRI got it wrong it was a EEG .
I was going to mention that, thanks for correcting. Here is my own account:

The Head Shaving Episode
The Liam Head Shave occurred around the outbreak of the SWC strike war, when Liam was coming under fire from all sides for his pathetic flaggotry - a heinous crime in the unwritten warrior code of Comicsgate and Youtube.

Suddenly one day, Liam appeared on stream with a shaved head, explaining that he had to have an EEG due to ‘the headaches’, which he ominously referred to as ‘coming back’, while gazing offscreen with a faraway look. (This is him alluding to his ‘torn brain’)

It’s a typically mysterious Liam event. Seemingly full of mystery, but actually just bollocks. Let me solve the mystery. Was it a stunt for sympathy, the answer is yes. Do you need to shave your head for an EEG, the answer is no. Are EEGs used to diagnose headaches, the answer is no.

This info can be found on Wikipedia or any medical website, and even his own errant sidekick Oz shared the debunking info on his own Oz show, dismissing Liam’s weird attempt to stoke sympathy and laughing at what a stupid, self-dramatizing, bullshitting clown his master Liam was.

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net

1) Liam addresses the accusations of racism against aboriginal Australians leveled against him and how he got the local elders to testify on video that he is not racist
2) His colorist, Scotsman, says that this is a textbook example of lolcowism.
3) Liam closes his stream with the classic anti-gasoline huffing anthem "Don't be rama rama"

racism forever btfo

VIkkiVerse

kiwifarms.net
I was going to mention that, thanks for correcting. Here is my own account:

The Head Shaving Episode
The Liam Head Shave occurred around the outbreak of the SWC strike war, when Liam was coming under fire from all sides for his pathetic flaggotry - a heinous crime in the unwritten warrior code of Comicsgate and Youtube.

Suddenly one day, Liam appeared on stream with a shaved head, explaining that he had to have an EEG due to ‘the headaches’, which he ominously referred to as ‘coming back’, while gazing offscreen with a faraway look. (This is him alluding to his ‘torn brain’)

It’s a typically mysterious Liam event. Seemingly full of mystery, but actually just bollocks. Let me solve the mystery. Was it a stunt for sympathy, the answer is yes. Do you need to shave your head for an EEG, the answer is no. Are EEGs used to diagnose headaches, the answer is no.

This info can be found on Wikipedia or any medical website, and even his own errant sidekick Oz shared the debunking info on his own Oz show, dismissing Liam’s weird attempt to stoke sympathy and laughing at what a stupid, self-dramatizing, bullshitting clown his master Liam was.
It was Life with Liam #90 - CHANGE from Sept. 19, 2020.

The final two hours can be found here on bitchute. Liam laments Ody's being conscripted into the Greek Army and his inability to keep Ody from having to serve which has led Liam to conclude that he needs to put out monthly issues. As Liam nearly comes to tears over his strange need to be Ody's only form of economic support, Jon Malin smacks Liam with the simple facts that Liam isn't Ody's father and Ody could take commissions if he needs cash.

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
It was Life with Liam #90 - CHANGE from Sept. 19, 2020.
Thank you! These Liam archives are truly precious.

Bitchuters have also rescued the entire 'Bring Him To Me' stream (part 1 | part 2), which is largely tedious but does contain one psychotic Liam gem that sticks in the memory - he laughingly describes how an artist he hired recently died of Covid-19 and was unable to do the job for him as a result. "Dead as a doornail!" he chuckles callously.

Regrettably I don't have a timestamp and it's too tedious to listen to again right now - but if anybody wants to give it a listen, I believe it comes shortly after Liam talks about the Berlin Wall as if it was in Russia, and then gets corrected by one of the females he has surrounded himself with after calling Rei Bear a whore and piece of human trash during a previous spergout.

This 'dead as a doornail' remark got me thinking about the funny reactions to Liam's psychopathy by others, which he can't delete. The J. Ishiro Finney video is a good example of how, despite Liam's DFE tendencies, records of his insanity are preserved in the reactions of normal people to his psychopathy.

There are at least three comic industry legends who have declared Liam to be psychotic in recent months, with good reason:

- DC Injustice artist Mike S Miller described Liam as psychotic after Liam complained that people weren't as sympathetic to him when his dog died as they were to Anna (That Star Wars Girl) when Anna lost her sister to suicide.

EDIT: I remember now it wasn't a stream, it was a comment on @NasserRabadi13 's video, 'Exposing liam gray as a fraud liar' from 6 June 2020:
smiller.png

- Earthworm Jim creator Doug TenNapel declared Liam to be a psycho during Liam's attempt to double down on his false allegation of pedophilia against FanAdvocacyNetwork, when Liam declared that it was fine for the FBI to seize FanAdvocacyNetwork's computers and forensically sift through them based on these fabricated allegations - you know, just to be on the safe side, nothing to hide nothing to fear etc.

- Most recently, industry veteran Art Thibert, during the CAPS efap of 'Bring Him To Me', laughingly questioned Liam's claim to ownership of the comic industry, pointing out that in his thirty-year career he himself has never felt he had a claim to ownership of the entire industry. (As a side note, should we now change the thread title to savior AND owner of the comic industry?)

Unfortunately the first two psycho diagnoses have become indistinct in my memory as to what streams they came from, but they were probably on those artists' own streams.

There's also a stream from Dillard Draws several months back, where somebody who I can't remember, but not Dillard, points out one of Liam's early posts here on Kiwi Farms, declares him to be a full-of-shit lying fantasist nutcase, and questions why @FROG has put him front and center of Comicsgate.

Not to answer for Frog, but knowing him, the answer to that question is most probably 'lulz'.

EDIT 2: The Dillard stream. Very meandering ponderous stream but it gets to Liam properly from around the 30 minute mark:
Definitely worth a listen for some amusing Liam lore.

Last edited: