Skitzocow Liam Gray / RetroBoy1983 / Akashic Soldier / TYNE / Conquest Comics - Comicsgater, author of "Xenotype" and fanfiction, alleged puncher of mothers and killer of puppies. "I am good at sex and I have money", Savior of the comic book industry!

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

What kind of cow is Liam Gray?

• Careercow

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Lolcow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Dramacow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Skitzocow

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Absurdity

Yeeeeahhhhhh that's probably not gonna happen.
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to leave this here for any brave, defiant soul who wants to use it for their streams. I personally can't stand looking at it for my avatar anymore, but if it can do any good I'm here to help the cause!

Liam Troons.png

NasserRabadi13

kiwifarms.net
I posted this in the main CG thread but I'll add it here.
Okay guys, I'm getting ready to record the video @Mister Dongs requested where I go through liam gray's "Nasser ruined Sway" stream and talk about liam's lies.

To make things easier when I do the video (and because you guys would probably like these) I've included in this post the screen shots I plan to use when going over the video.

I guess I'll begin with liam's accusation that I posted pictures of his dead dog on this thread. That is completely fabricated, and comes from the screen shots between him and the artist Joseph White. Joseph White was the artist on Sway, and these are dms between the both of them that Joseph sent me, because he was always complaining about liam. As you can see, the dog pictured is very much alive. The dog may be dead, but in this picture, the dog is ALIVE
View attachment 1755582
View attachment 1755584
View attachment 1755585

The first time I posted those screen shots, I hadn't even posted the 3rd one, so he was sperging about 1/10 of a picture that could be seen in the second.

Following DMs between me and Joe are in chronological order so that you can see the timeline of Sway falling apart.

Doesn't take long after following Joe before Joe is asking me about liam and David Jaxon. There's a couple other dms between these first 2 screen shots, but those are about a CG mashup piece he's drawing and asks me for a character to include.
View attachment 1755627
View attachment 1755629

Eventually I ask out of curiosity about liam and david:

View attachment 1755717
Vague talks about working together in the future when done with the liam project, but eventually Joe wasn't interested in my script--he wanted to work together, but after he would read my script and I'd want to discuss it, he got every detail and plot point wrong, as if he had only skimmed the script and didn't even pay attention, and I knew he wasn't going to be good to work with so after a while I dropped the idea of working together.
View attachment 1755638
Sway launches, and the writing is dumb.
View attachment 1755640
Joe admits liam changed the goal from $3k to $15k
View attachment 1755651
Sometime around now is when I had liam on my channel. Here is the stream, he pops on around 22:52
Soon, liam's crying video happened, to which J Ishiro made a response video:
To which liam messages J Ishiro.
View attachment 1755668
Aftermath dms between me and Joe:
View attachment 1755671
In Ben Hennessy's group chat for live stream hangouts links, liam sent this:
View attachment 1755675
Secret Comics Presents was originally gonna be an anthology with several artists before it became just me and Jason. I guess liam got mad that Joe wanted to do a short story in it, and went around telling Mindy Wheeler I stole his artist.
View attachment 1755681
Shortly after this is when those first 3 screenshots--the one with the dog in them--are sent to me.

I posted this in the main CG thread but I'll add it here.
The way I'm able to get my Liam videos to pop up first in the YouTube algorithms when you type his name into YouTube is that I put his name in the title, in the thumbnail, in the description, and in the tag.

If you do the same with your own name the video should pop up on the first page when people type your name into the YouTube search engine.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Quite the saga has occurred in the past 24 hours, first Liam uploaded a now private video of his second goodbye post to Comicsgate. The video was a clip of Mister Metokur's goodbye to Gamergate back in 2014.

liamsgoodbye.PNG

https://archive.md/iEUxy

dsic.PNG

While the video was quickly privated within an hour, it was reuploaded to bitchute and also downloaded below. Notice the filename matches the title of Liam's now private video.

The bitchute video features a stellar comment from CG historian, Jim Tuner, who offers up a fabulous assessment of Liam's time in Comicsgate.
jimtuner.PNG

While the video was privated screenshots of the description were also obtained, credit for the screenshots goes to @TESTEFY-HD
conquest1.png

conquest2.png

It's presumed that Micah Curtis was the one to convince Liam to take down and private the video since several hours later a new video appeared narrated by staunch Liam ally, former ThatGuyWithTheGlasses contributer Micah Curtis.

Due to Liam's nature of deleting and privating everything after the fact, the video will also be embedded below.

The comment section of the latest youtube video is pure gold, featuring the Caesar of Comicsgate himself Ethan VanSciver.
evsss.PNG

Then Comicsgate commentators Mecha McCheese and Jmoney offering their two cents, with Micah Curtis and Mike S Miller getting into each other.
mechjmoney.PNG

Followed by Ethan and Micah taking jabs at one another.
mevs.PNG

All in all, quite an interesting day in Comicsgate which has largely been quiet aside from Liam's antics for the past several months. This is technically Liam's third goodbye to Comicsgate and the atmosphere appears split between sympathy for him and a sense of "good riddance." What will the future hold for Liam Gray and Conquest Comics? Only time will tell.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
Quite the saga has occurred in the past 24 hours, first Liam uploaded a now private video of his second goodbye post to Comicsgate. The video was a clip of Mister Metokur's goodbye to Gamergate back in 2014.

View attachment 1763772

View attachment 1763787

While the video was quickly privated within an hour, it was reuploaded to bitchute and also downloaded below. Notice the filename matches the title of Liam's now private video.
View attachment 1763779

The bitchute video features a stellar comment from CG historian, Jim Tuner, who offers up a fabulous assessment of Liam's time in Comicsgate.
View attachment 1763780

While the video was privated screenshots of the description were also obtained, credit for the screenshots goes to @TESTEFY-HD
View attachment 1763781
View attachment 1763783

It's presumed that Micah Curtis was the one to convince Liam to take down and private the video since several hours later a new video appeared narrated by staunch Liam ally, former ThatGuyWithTheGlasses contributer Micah Curtis.

Due to Liam's nature of deleting and privating everything after the fact, the video will also be embedded below.
View attachment 1763791

The comment section of the latest youtube video is pure gold, featuring the Caesar of Comicsgate himself Ethan VanSciver.
View attachment 1763794

Then Comicsgate commentators Mecha McCheese and Jmoney offering their two cents, with Micah Curtis and Mike S Miller getting into each other.
View attachment 1763798

Followed by Ethan and Micah taking jabs at one another.
View attachment 1763799

All in all, quite an interesting day in Comicsgate which has largely been quiet aside from Liam's antics for the past several months. This is technically Liam's third goodbye to Comicsgate and the atmosphere appears split between sympathy for him and a sense of "good riddance." What will the future hold for Liam Gray and Conquest Comics? Only time will tell.

Why do people try and be metokur Liam is not as smart or funny as Jim is.

Mecha

kiwifarms.net
1607556100091.png

I haven't seen this brought up yet.

During promotion for DragonGaurd (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-dragon-guard#/) on Raging Golden Eagle's Channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/RagingGoldenEagle) Liam spends $5 to question Kevin Sharpe on why he's blocking him, Donal Delay, and a number of other prominent ComicsGaters. Though collecting several backers during the promotion of the night, quite a bit of the discussion centered on block lists and other purity tests of how that affects the comicsgate tenants of respecting the customer.

Edit: This Stream was in the May to July period of the Summer, I forgot to mention in the original post. My apologies to @9th legion centurion 002

Liam Gray spent money to derail promotion of smaller creators in the efforts of setting himself up as a gatekeeper.

Last edited:
View attachment 1777621

I haven't seen this brought up yet.

During promotion for DragonGaurd (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-dragon-guard#/) on Raging Golden Eagle's Channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/RagingGoldenEagle) Liam spends $5 to question Kevin Sharpe on why he's blocking him, Donal Delay, and a number of other prominent ComicsGaters. Though collecting several backers during the promotion of the night, quite a bit of the discussion centered on block lists and other purity tests of how that affects the comicsgate tenants of respecting the customer.

Liam Gray spent money to derail promotion of smaller creators in the efforts of setting himself up as a gatekeeper.
Liam has gone on the record several times saying he is no longer Comicsgate, now he's trying to claim he is again?

He's too stupid to realize it yet, but he's killed his business by pulling his little stunt going full woke and trying to cancel his imagined enemies.

Nobody is going to buy anything coming out under the Conquest Comics banner anymore, he's going to be looking at a financial dropoff beyond Vestige 2 level proportions.

Does anyone still watch his show? I always figured if he does something stupid or funny someone will clip it or post it here. He's far too cringe for me to watch anymore.

Mecha

kiwifarms.net
Liam has gone on the record several times saying he is no longer Comicsgate, now he's trying to claim he is again?

He's too stupid to realize it yet, but he's killed his business by pulling his little stunt going full woke and trying to cancel his imagined enemies.

Nobody is going to buy anything coming out under the Conquest Comics banner anymore, he's going to be looking at a financial dropoff beyond Vestige 2 level proportions.

Does anyone still watch his show? I always figured if he does something stupid or funny someone will clip it or post it here. He's far too cringe for me to watch anymore.
I forgot to mention that this stream was in the May to July time period of this year on Raging Golden Eagle's channel. I don't know if he deletes livestreams as I only tune in occasionally.

Has anyone been to his live stream lately and seen his cringe little shrine to Ody in the background, it's weird as fuck. I hope the kid finally figured out that Liam is full of shit and begins to distance himself from him and starts making some real money doing his own thing.

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net
Seems Liam has gone full TUG. Liam apparently forgot that his artist Ody is afforded "free" healthcare by the Greek Government in an attempt to sell off some of the 700 overprints of Xenotype.

Both tweets were deleted before archive could be obtained, but there are always screenshots.
Even if that was true and Ody was a poor sick boy, wouldn't the more prudent thing be to send Ody money directly in the form of paypal or gofundme and NOT tie it up in indiegogo funds? Liam dude, at least pretend to put some thought into your scams.

jspit2.0

kiwifarms.net
It's been fairly quiet in CG land. A brief update cross posted with the Liam thread.

On the Twits, Liam Grey has put his big brain into action, delivering a very insightful theory as to how this has all been a conspiracy.

https://twitter.com/RetroBoy1983/status/1338947088780906498

https://twitter.com/RetroBoy1983/status/1338948155849621505

To wit, this has all been a supergay plot to eliminate real creators, with balls(tm), who won't stand down when 'mainstream' talent is promoted over Core CG creators. Gayops ensue? It's far too galaxy brain for me.

SmugFrieza's bitches aka WC were quick to seize on this, pointing to this as proof of their 'lord's and peasant's' thing.

https://twitter.com/manofs3x/status/1338997856145969153

A brief perusal of Ro's twitter shows insane levels of faggotry and butthurt. Lot's of CG/Frog posting. Kindof the opposite of the Ethan/Doug/Mike situation as Ro and companies intense hate/longing for their former cult leader appears to be entirely one-sided.

jspit2.0

kiwifarms.net
Due to the crazy events in Comicsgate, Liam Grey has been awakened and gifted us with his ancient wisdom!

Part 1

So much good stuff. After a fair bit of vamping, he starts addressing his stalking friendship letter to Ethan Van Sciver. He is seething from being called a stalker, goes over the message pledging life long loyalty. He relays that he was manipulated, that Ethan toyed with his poor heart, and that really he's the victim! After all, no one understood him in his life. At the twenty minute mark he accuses Ethan of running Ethan's business to line Ethan's pocket. Truly a master manipulator.

He transitions into another Aussie Kemosabe. Sabesan apparently made a video about the settlement of the Richard Meyer vs Waid lawsuit. Liam, for those of you not keeping track, has real problems with competition and started going after Richard Meyer before immense push back seemed to spook him into focusing his insecurities onto seemingly safer rivals. Sabesan's video is mostly boring and pointless. The highlight is Liam brining up his previous Richard wasn't CG campaign.

Having made his way through some of Sabesan's video, he announces that unity is dead inching his way toward neverCG. He finally after a ramble manages to say he does not recommend anyone stays in CG. Having wasted a bunch of time to get here he continues. Sabesan says that Meyer's lawsuit meant nothing. Liam literally bowls me over at the 45 minute mark talking about the insane amount of money spent on a lawsuit that meant nothing and went nowhere.