Skitzocow Liam Gray / RetroBoy1983 / Akashic Soldier / TYNE / Conquest Comics - Comicsgater, author of "Xenotype" and fanfiction, alleged puncher of mothers and killer of puppies. "I am good at sex and I have money", Savior of the comic book industry!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

What kind of cow is Liam Gray?

• Careercow

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Lolcow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Dramacow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Skitzocow

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
That reminds me I needed to add some Liam stuff to the thread, to add some context to Jspit's post above.

Several days ago Liam appeared on his former cohost's livestream, the Oz Show #53

Clipped for prosperity.

During the fiery appearance Liam made several insinuations including that Ethan VanSciver covered up an alleged sex scandal involving his colorist and was shielding/protecting a pedophile within Comicsgate. Of course in typical Liam fashion no evidence was presented with these outrageous allegations. A post analyzing the video and Liam's allegations can be found here and write up of the entire livestream found here in the main Comicsgate thread, and a transcript will be quoted below courtesy of @Mister Dongs .

OZ: Welcome to the stream Liam. What can I do for you?

Liam: Wow! That was a marathon of a stream Oz, wasnt it? We learned a lot of things. Lot of interesting things I think. What do you think Oz? How was it for you?

Oz: Well yeah I mean I had a good time, I hope everyone else had a good time, ehrm, I think we made a few breakthroughs there.

Liam: Do you think its a good thing to do business with white nationalists and other radical groups like that, like Black Lives Matter and stuff like that. Is that something you would do?

Oz: Would I do business with someone that was a racist scumbag?

Liam: Yeah... yeah..

Oz: No I wouldn't, but I would say I do have Ryzie on my show. I just had Testefy on my show. You can't go too much lower in terms of like, human behavior...

Liam: Would you say that 'pedophile' was lower than maybe 'racist'? Would you - if you knew that there was something that was fiddling kids, or at least trying to, would you shield them? Would you shield them because they're just a useful attack dog for you?

Oz: No I probably wouldn't. What are you talking about here?

Liam: If you had, if you had all of the sudden, let's say that one of the... theoretical... We're all just playing pretend here, it's a roleplaying game guys, we're all nerds we like that stuff. Now let's say one of the fathers of one of these guys did an interview, a tell-all. Would that's something that you'd like to be aware of?

Oz: Liam you've got me at a... I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Liam: What I'm saying is that if you were presented with evidence of this stuff, would you knowingly try to be willfully ignorant to, I dunno, try to pretend that you're ignorant of what's going on and that you have no idea what's going on even though you're intimately aware of what's going on? And spend every single day on Kiwi Farms, deeply invested in other people's business and how they do things.

Oz: Uh

Liam: Would you maybe stir up a exceptional individual that you could use to attack and drive out your competition or people who were meant to be your allies to try and keep your nose clean?

Oz: Do we know which people you're talking about?

Liam: Aw yeah I think we do. I think a lot of people could probably guess too. And I think there is a lot of stuff that is just waiting to come out. SO *claps* I just want to thank you for the wonderful show, and I do want to say... and I do want to say... and I do want to say one thing to Mister Van Sciver. To Mister Fucking Van Sciver... they pay Micah for his fucking work and you call him a dummy. It's okay not to like someone man, it's okay not to like someone. But don't act you're like a big fucking man and come in and throw your weight around on fucking Micah because he wants to be a good Christian man. It's weak. It's weak. And what you do is weak. You are a manipulator, Ethan van Sciver. You are a manipulator and you use people. And it's all going to come out and when people see what you really are Ethan... When the fact that you threw my friendship back in my face and you made it out like it was my fault, when you said to my face that you wanted to be friends. That you said that you wanted to help me... See this is what he does, he'll tell everyone this too. I just want everyone to know the sort of man that we're dealing with here. Before this shitstorm comes, because it's not going to be coming from me ladies and gentlemen, it's going to be coming from the mainstream media. So let's have fun with that.

Okay, so what he does is that he tells you "Yeah I'm gonna help you I'm gonna help you I'm gonna help you" and then you wait for the help or you say "hey will you help me out you said you were going to help me" and then he ghosts you. And then what happens is people get pissed off, and he pretends "I don't keep up with this, I don't know". He lies, he pretends. And then he'll have conversations about it in backrooms, he'll pretend he doesn't know what's going while he sends other people to attack smaller creators and fuck with their business "for the lolz". "For the lolz" to create content. And then, right, when you don't get the support that he promises he will give you he goes "Oh this is all about getting on my show, this is all about getting my platform. They're so jealous of me! They're jealous that I'm making more than them." It couldn't possibly to do with underhanded tactics, it couldn't have anything to do with the customers that were in Comicsgate were here because they believed in an ideal and a set of values. And I said I'm not cleaning up, when I went to him "Oh I don't know anything, I don't know anything about this. I don't know anything about other people's business! I'm such a delicate flower! I'm just a fuckin' poor little guy." Bullshit. Bullshit.

When I went to you about the Kyle thing and that this shit was going on and that it needed to be handled in a way, you knew nothing. You completely ignored it and not ten minutes you had Ro come to me and say "Hey, if you want to get on Ethan's show you don't go talking about this stuff. You don't go talking about this." You fucking joke Ethan. You're a fucking joke. And you might be the big dog, but I don't need you. No one else needs you and the way that you look the other way when you know the way TUG was treated and that other people was treated shows me you completely lack character, you lack faith and you are shielding people that are dirtier than anything in the mainstream while you are grifting people. And you should be ashamed of yourself for the way to you spoke to Micah Curtis. FUCK. YOU. Thank you Oz.

Oz: Uh, you're welcome... Liam is the hero we need but perhaps not the hero we deserve.

During the course of the conversation in the main Comicsgate thread it was theorized that Liam was upset with Ethan because he rebuked his friendship, in response Ethan claimed that Liam had acted inappropriately towards Ethan and his family for quite some time.

When prompted by other kiwis, Ethan would later produce two screenshots giving an example of the kind of creepy rhetoric Liam would send him.
lia1.PNG

lia2.PNG

What has followed is several streams of Liam trying to counter the claims made about him, unfortunately from the screenshots provided it would appear that perhaps Liam was a little too invested in trying to become Ethan's friend and may not have understood that the behavior was uncomfortably inappropriate by standard social norms.

jspit2.0

kiwifarms.net
Listening to Liam is allot like listening to bad Jazz music. I can't finish summing the stream up, because Liam doesn't have a cogent theme.

He's trying to troll Ethan and CG for his hurt feelings. But he's not good at it. Compare that to Nerkish, whose talent was finding exactly what wounded his target most. When he first met Cecil he kept calling him a faggot. Then he eased back on that as he figured out it wasn't landing. He tried other tacks before witnessing Cecil's reaction to Doug Tennaple. What gets under Cecil's skin is being high roaded to and ignored.

Same song different verse with Ethan. With Liam, in contrast, he's taking everything. A bunch of anti-cg talking points in his livestream, some that are contradictory, and throwing them all out haphazardly without trying one and seeing how they react. In a couple of minutes I'm hearing schemes and scams, cult leader, CG is full of racists, and the victim because of my identity narrative.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
No new Liam news but I've been meaning to post this for a while, some Prometheus fanfiction that Liam wrote back on August 19th 2013. I had originally planned on including this fanfiction in the OP but it was cut due to size restraints.
Aside from the story being terrible, another takeaway is a young underage Newt character who Liam has attempt to engage in sexual relations with one of the adult male protagonists.

Below Liam introduces the "young girl" but leaves her age ambiguous.
Revealed in the darkness appears to be a small blonde human girl, curled up and frightened. She is filthy and she appears to have been eating the alien pathogen as some can be seen on her lips and lower face. Of course the crew of the Heracles are at this time unaware of the presence of any pathogen. Cursing and frustrated at the situation (“None of this makes any goddamn sense!”), the commanding officer follows his orders (Secure the population on LV-223) and rescues the young girl.

The first scene in which the young girl attempts to have intercourse with a protagonist Mercenary named Jones.
Meanwhile back at the Heracles Jones is having a lucid sex-dream about Meredith Vickers, during which it is expressed that she is thankful that they could be reunited after so long and that her father is dead. Jones is into it at first, but is awakened when he feels Sunny’s hand upon his abdomen. Realizing the young girl is making sexual advanced towards him, Jones kicks back and pushes her away, explaining to her that she can’t do that and is obviously quite unsettled by the experience. Sunny—silent as always—just looks at Jones and cocks her head to one side like a puzzled animal.

Jones coming to realize he shares sexual feelings for the young girl called Sunny, but "has not engaged in any acts of pedophilia but his closeness to the young girl is strange to say the least."
Meanwhile, Jones’ dreams of Meredith Vickers have continued and he his affection for Sunny has started to move from friendly and brotherly to something uncomfortable. He has not engaged in any acts of pedophilia but his closeness to the young girl is strange to say the least, and may be tied to the strange black substance he has found on his lips a couple of times upon waking.

We know the Liam is the author of the story since the author features his username Akashic Soldier.
askhis.PNG

And he signs off with his real name at the end of the story.
lgry.PNG

The whole story can be found here: http://www.alien-covenant.com/topic/26977
Archive: https://archive.md/FRJBr

Kiwifarms @VIkkiVerse very kindly provided a reading of the story, in case you can't be bothered to read it (I don't blame you.)

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
Some Liam updates from the main CG thread:

FROM TWITTER
DA Talks tweeted out a news article from June which mentions a Liam Gray being in Grafton local court in June.
View attachment 1832205

View attachment 1832208
View attachment 1832209

Speaking of Liam Gray he has recently ceased streaming on his main Conquest Comics youtube channel and began streaming on a backup channel Unintelligent Designs. Rumor has it Liam was the recipient of a copyright strike on his main channel, which if true would be quite ironic given his own history of flagging.
View attachment 1832221

Here's my report on Liam's December 25th stream, which got his channel struck for copyright violation and suspended the channel's streaming capability, forcing him onto a backup channel in much the same way that his false copyright strike against Mike S Miller a little while ago forced Mike onto his backup channel.

I can confirm that Liam was indeed struck by TMSanime and Toho Co. Ltd after a monster seven-hour stream in which he gave an extensive masterclass on the history of anime opening title sequences, and seemingly played almost every one of them ever made.

I'm not sure if any of this stream will surface on Bitchute, can't see it there right now. I a-logged some other highlights of this lost stream, if anybody has a Liam craving they need to satisfy:

Liam Struckstream, Dec 25th
LIAM ON WOMEN
Liam continued to spergle down on his argument from the Tim Lim video, that neither men nor women want to be saved by women. He attempts to get Manga-Chan to support his thesis, but she fights back with the basic common sense counterargument that she doesn't care about the hypothetical lifesaver's gender, so much as the hypothetical lifesaver's lifesaving abilities. She wants the best lifesaver. 'Which is a man!' Liam counters. But Manga-Chan will not kowtow to his spergery.

Then the third intellectual in this lively debate, single-digit IQ-having Berserk Guts, pontificates that being saved by a hot woman would actually be pretty awesome. Liam continues to sperg in earnest, doubling then quadrupling and octupling down, ultimately concluding that he is right, despite everybody thinking he is wrong.

LIAM ON DISNEY
Liam believes Disney are planning to completely remake the original Star Wars trilogy in photorealistic CGI, with small things changed and added here and there. But he did not elaborate on why Disney would do this or what the changes would be.

LIAM ON VINEGAR
Liam coughed and could taste the vinegar from the large vessel of vinegar that he attempted and failed to down the other day after cleaning his garage. That was two days prior to this Dec 25th stream. It's not clear whether Liam threw up the vinegar, but he certainly retched on stream while attempting to gulp it down.

LIAM ON MURDERED DUCKLINGS INCIDENT
Liam confirmed the veracity of the Orange Dragon Drop posted here. I've put together a reconstructed narrative of the incident as follows, according to Liam's two accounts:

It is near Christmas. A car of miscreants are planning to run over some ducklings. Liam bravely attempts to save the ducklings but gets hit by the car himself, and falls on the ducklings, squashing them and either killing them, or wounding to them to the extent that their lives are no longer viable.

It is not clear whether Liam put the mortally wounded ducklings to death after he mortally wounded them by falling on them and squashing them. But I would assume so. I would assume he crushed each of them to death, one by one, in his fat fist, while crying insanely.

LIAM ON PEDO ALLEGATIONS
To my knowledge, Liam did not comment on the other Orange Dragon Drop about him being accused of pedophilia at the shopping mall, after attempting to approach children he doesn't know in order to give them free videogames he bought for them.

However if we can assume this is also true, then both Oz and Liam have been shunned from Australian society for suspected pedophilia. Oz for filming kids he doesn't know at some park, Liam for unsolicited gift-giving to kids he doesn't know at some mall.

And a small followup on Liam copyright strike antics:
Not sure if it was on that stream or the one before, but somebody asked Liam how he gets away with streaming so much copyrighted content, and in classic Liam fashion he replied by smiling bashfully and cryptically intimating that he can bypass the rules because he 'knows people'.

That added a lot of funniness to the subsequent strike for me. Liam's "I have copyright superpowers" remark was like the setup for reality's "No you don't" punchline.

Oh, if only Youtube was a Kiwi! Just imagine some of the shit he sends Youtube.

And regarding the Orange Dragon Drops of Dec 24th:
He did indeed try and turn it round on the Orange Dragon Droppers, saying 'Oh yes, it's so funny isn't it, I'm a sad lonely man with a sad life' like trying to shame them for breaking those stories. The trouble is, the stories are actually incredibly funny. And him trying to turn it round like that makes it even more funny.

There's more Liam on the way too, from me and also @TESTEFY-HD has provided us with a terrifying Liam clown image that will make you shit bricks on the main CG thread right now. It will surely be the book cover image to the unofficial-uncensored-unauthorized Liam Gray biography, that will become a bestseller after he hunts, kills and eats @FROG.

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
Liam did another stream today on his new channel, but unfortunately he has coquettishly privated them all., so I have to scrape together another vaporstream report.

Hoping we might get a full Dongs Report, since his presence 'saved the stream', according to one chat comment that Liam begrudgingly read out towards the end.

Some little highlights that register in my memory:

Conspiracy Helmet
Liam wears a giant horned viking helmet from time to time now, which appears to be his 'conspiracy' hat that he puts on when he wants to talk about the commies. Didn't get a screenshot sadly, hopefully someone did.

Doug TenNapel the Divine Troll
We got a little more flesh on Liam's story about Doug being mean to him and Ody, which is apparently the origin of Liam's disdain for Doug.

The story is:
Early on in CG, Liam showed Xenotype storyboards to Doug along with some Ody art. According to Liam, Doug was dismissive and said Ody should find another line of work.

Liam has mentioned this story before on occasion and seems fairly consistent with it. But with the story being reported only by postmodern mythomaniac Liam Gray, one cannot be sure if the tale is reality or fantasy, truth or fiction.

Anyway, this led into Liam giving a brief theological assessment of Doug, with Liam speculating that Doug deliberately behaves as badly as possible, in order for God's grace to be maximized by forgiving Doug.

Liam didn't go further with this thought, but the implication of it is that Liam believes Doug is trolling God.

Leedle the Broad
He amusingly referred to Leedle as a 'broad' right in front of her, but in a non-pejorative way, something like this: "I trained up Ody and now I'm gonna train this broad for a few years."

Consulting the English dictionary, though, I see that 'broad' in reference to a woman means:

Broad
Meaning 18. Slang.
Version A: Usually Offensive. a term used to refer to a woman.
Version B: a promiscuous woman.

So he has a very small out from the dictionary, that 'usually' in version A there. The dictionary has a little loophole for Liam's presumably not-meant-to-be-offensive usage of the term 'broad' to refer to a woman employee he's training. (English lesson over)

Anyway that's about it from my memory banks, he also did some Smillerian "my friends are being targeted by CG for associating with me" type talk, but didn't explicitly name CG. He said that due to the Ody incident, he never believed in Doug as much as he did other CG leaders, but didn't explicitly name @FROG.

I didn't catch the whole stream and these are just some bits I remember. There may well be more interesting things I've missed, that @Mister Dongs can fill in for us.

a terrifying Liam clown image that will make you shit bricks
Beware the child devouring clown Aussiewise
Untitled992_20210110025104.png

---------------------

In other related Liam news, not only was it recently revealed that he has been buying subs for his new channel Unintelligent Design, but upon reviewing his [Conquest Comics] channel, it looks like there was a month where he went from 40 subs and jumped up well over 700 within a month's span. Looks like he may have bought subs in the past as well...
Untitled994_20210113180937.png

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net

Any Liamologists care to weigh in on this latest mysterious video from Conquest Comics?

It was initially posted as made-for-kids and had comments disabled. But now it's changed to a normal video with enabled comments, and Liam has added this description to help us decipher him:

A short clip where a ginger fraggle warns her friends of an impending threat only for an older Fraggle to seize control of the narrative, usurp her efforts then spin it into a mantra of fear for personal gain.
Ginger fraggle : @Tyne
Friends of impending threat: Comicsgate? Someone in Comicsgate? Everyone in Comicsgate?
Older Fraggle: @FROG one assumes?

So, Frog is the older Fraggle who says 'war' at the end. Liam is the woman Fraggle singing about another Fraggle who has been captured... Mookie.... by [checks video] 'fiends'... I dunno, this is getting into some Fraggle Rock lore that is maybe lost on me.

Who is Mookie, who are the fiends abducting her? What does it all mean?

Unfortunately there are only four comments on the video at the moment, all of them empty and brainless. So I open the floor to the Department of Liamology.

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
Here's my report on Liam's December 25th stream, which got his channel struck for copyright violation and suspended the channel's streaming capability, forcing him onto a backup channel in much the same way that his false copyright strike against Mike S Miller a little while ago forced Mike onto his backup channel.
Small correction I have to make here since Liam is very upset about it - it seems that he CAN still stream:

However he is denying that he got struck, which is a lie because I saw it with my own eyes that he got a copyright strike, although sadly I wasn't able to grab a screenshot. He was struck by TMSanime and Toho Co. Ltd.

So judging from this little one-minute stream, Liam can still stream from the Conquest Comics channel, but is choosing not to, probably because he doesn't want to risk another strike. So he's streaming from the Unintelligent Design channel instead.

Kiwis, I hold up my hands to making an incorrect presumption here. However I must stress that Liam is lying about suddenly just deciding to start 'growing' his other channel. He did get copyright struck on December 25th on Conquest Comics, but it hasn't removed the channel's streaming capabilities.

The obvious reason for why he started streaming from Unintelligent Design instead, is that Conquest Comics is now on precarious ground strikewise, hence his timid 1-minute stream here.

TESTEFY-HD

MOST HATED, Yet listened to in #COMICSGATE
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Small correction I have to make here since Liam is very upset about it - it seems that he CAN still stream:

However he is denying that he got struck, which is a lie because I saw it with my own eyes that he got a copyright strike, although sadly I wasn't able to grab a screenshot. He was struck by TMSanime and Toho Co. Ltd.

So judging from this little one-minute stream, Liam can still stream from the Conquest Comics channel, but is choosing not to, probably because he doesn't want to risk another strike. So he's streaming from the Unintelligent Design channel instead.

Kiwis, I hold up my hands to making an incorrect presumption here. However I must stress that Liam is lying about suddenly just deciding to start 'growing' his other channel. He did get copyright struck on December 25th on Conquest Comics, but it hasn't removed the channel's streaming capabilities.

The obvious reason for why he started streaming from Unintelligent Design instead, is that Conquest Comics is now on precarious ground strikewise, hence his timid 1-minute stream here.
Here is a thought, did he lose his "MONETIZATION" on that channel?

TESTEFY-HD

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
We have our first sighting of Xenotype in the wild.

So it's confirmed that at least 6 copies of the book do indeed exist and were in fact delivered before the end of Jan. Just.

I did enquire as to whether the Quilting magazine was a secret bonus ashcan for backers but alas it is not.

View attachment 1877518
Let me know when it is spotted in the United States. This also looks like Liam's dining room table in the video that got his channel copyright struck.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
Its the 13th day into February of the Year 2021 and no one but PAN aka Mat Hanson has received their copy of Xenotype. Where is Xenotype?
Unless Liam is holding off sending because he doesn't have money for postage at the moment, did he actually get the books printed?

If Pan got a physical copy, could that be a test copy that the printer provides to its customer, so the customer can check that everything is okay, before doing a larger print run and Liam gave that to Pan?

TESTEFY-HD

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
NOT MEANING TO COME OFF AS DOUBLE POSTING, BUT SOMEONE PLEASE CLIP THIS!!! HE LOST HIS MIND!