Skitzocow Liam Gray / RetroBoy1983 / Akashic Soldier / TYNE / Conquest Comics - Comicsgater, author of "Xenotype" and fanfiction, alleged puncher of mothers and killer of puppies. "I am good at sex and I have money", Savior of the comic book industry!

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

What kind of cow is Liam Gray?

• Careercow

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Lolcow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Dramacow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Skitzocow

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheCosmicWarrior

Jon Del Arroz, #ComicsGate Related
kiwifarms.net
What is going on here?

1613716382616.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 10.38.55 PM.png

sKr0n

"Violence is a privilege"
kiwifarms.net
What a socially malformed creep, not a surprise though as its clear as day what kind of "man" Liam is. It will never stop baffling me who CG props up, such clear manchild with no creativity who leeches from people with actual talent. The fact that as soon as he had some sort of clout he hired a woman and then aggressively whined/hit on her and kept escalating after being told no five times and then firing her in a spout of rage is just wow

Frankly I wonder what kind of messages he has been sending Manga-chan and others.

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
Liam news dropping thick and fast!
In case anyone missed it, Liam stealth-streamed from his other channel:
I've only just started on it. It starts out with Liam's usual pirating of old anime but then a technical breakdown causes Liam to start rambling instead. He's not addressed Ody or any of the shitstorm whirling around him, except indirectly.
But there's a lovely cloud of self-pitying melancholy over the whole thing. Poor Liam, poor poor Liam.

Edit: there's a small bit of Ody talk, but Smiling Bandito tells him not to 'get in the mud'. Ah but Smiling Bandito, are you not aware that you are in the KINGDOM OF MUD?

Anyway the situation with Ody is that he is not returning Liam's calls. And Liam is sad.

Liam also seems to imply that all errors in Xenotype are secret clever codes, and that his unusual page-ordering style is 'Korean Manga', and Ody is wrong to call it a backwards manga.

Last edited:

The Holmes

Melvin, Buck Breaker of Light
kiwifarms.net
Archive to the thread where she dropped the nukes on good ol Sexual Harassment Koala.

Edit:

Throwing in the tweet Nerd Wonder made showcasing the DMs were not faked. This should all be enough to fuck up the insane Koala incase he tries to cry foul/photoshop/faked or whatever autistic excuse he can throw out there. Who would have thought this chick wouldn't be interested in an insane ginger who's rocking the physique of a soft potato.
WonderNerd Liam.png

https://archive.md/vmwqc

Last edited:

Unverified

kiwifarms.net
Liam also seems to imply that all errors in Xenotype are secret clever codes, and that his unusual page-ordering style is 'Korean Manga', and Ody is wrong to call it a backwards manga.
I had to create an account to address this. This is such a nonsensical and easily disproven lie. Korean manga ("manhwa") is read left-to-right, just like an English comic. The Korean language is written the same way (or vertically, but that doesn't apply to this argument). It is not like Japanese. I don't read a lot of manhwa and there may be exceptions to this, but I do know that the language isn't read right-to-left as I've had exchange students from South Korea teach me bits of the language and how to read and write it.

Furthermore, Liam claims in this same bit that this is how Berserk did it. Again, a complete fabrication. Unless they've got some weird ass printing of Berserk that's only sold in Australia, this is just a straight up lie. Berserk is printed just like every other manga, with the spine on the right side and reading right to left. The English translation published by Dark Horse is the same way, just as every other manga I've ever seen printed in either English or Japanese.

His printing decision makes absolutely no sense and Ody is right to be pissed. It reads right-to-left, but you flip the pages as if you were reading left-to-right. Spine on the left. I do not get it. This is completely unintuitive for anyone reading this, whether they were expecting a traditional manga or a western comic book. This is utterly illogical and I cannot believe this decision was made by someone who has ever even held a manga before, let alone someone trying to emulate one. And WHY would you print in what you thought was "Korean manga" style when this is intended to be like a Japanese manga and he's always talking about his Japanese influences? He has no idea what he's doing, one way or another.

A nameless trool

kiwifarms.net
I had to create an account to address this. This is such a nonsensical and easily disproven lie. Korean manga ("manhwa") is read left-to-right, just like an English comic. The Korean language is written the same way (or vertically, but that doesn't apply to this argument). It is not like Japanese. I don't read a lot of manhwa and there may be exceptions to this, but I do know that the language isn't read right-to-left as I've had exchange students from South Korea teach me bits of the language and how to read and write it.

Furthermore, Liam claims in this same bit that this is how Berserk did it. Again, a complete fabrication. Unless they've got some weird ass printing of Berserk that's only sold in Australia, this is just a straight up lie. Berserk is printed just like every other manga, with the spine on the right side and reading right to left. The English translation published by Dark Horse is the same way, just as every other manga I've ever seen printed in either English or Japanese.

His printing decision makes absolutely no sense and Ody is right to be pissed. It reads right-to-left, but you flip the pages as if you were reading left-to-right. Spine on the left. I do not get it. This is completely unintuitive for anyone reading this, whether they were expecting a traditional manga or a western comic book. This is utterly illogical and I cannot believe this decision was made by someone who has ever even held a manga before, let alone someone trying to emulate one. And WHY would you print in what you thought was "Korean manga" style when this is intended to be like a Japanese manga and he's always talking about his Japanese influences? He has no idea what he's doing, one way or another.
I believe older editions from Dark Horse were left-to-right but there is no way in Hell I can prove it. Blade of the Immortal def was left-to-right in the Dark Horse version though, with them having to do a ton of re-arranging to get an issue out (and also leave notes about the mirrored Swastiga that the protagonist had)

The Holmes

Melvin, Buck Breaker of Light
kiwifarms.net
Liam, father to be?

LiamBaby1.PNG
LiamBaby2.PNG

Edit:

Throwing in the muh pregnant ladies harassment.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

Last edited:

Newman's Lovechild

Better a frog kicker than a frog licker
kiwifarms.net
Don't belittle Liam by suggesting he bought a baby, Jake.

Five finger discount, man. Five finger discount.

RaisingAustralasia.jpg

Edit: a miscarriage late last year? It's only February of this year. When is this alleged baby due? What's the timeline of events from the point of Nerdwonder's nopeout?

:thinking:

Last edited:

Unverified

kiwifarms.net
I believe older editions from Dark Horse were left-to-right but there is no way in Hell I can prove it. Blade of the Immortal def was left-to-right in the Dark Horse version though, with them having to do a ton of re-arranging to get an issue out (and also leave notes about the mirrored Swastiga that the protagonist had)
I looked around a bit and I can't find any Berserk printed that way. Looks like even the earliest publication from Dark Horse (2003) was traditional manga style. I haven't read Blade of the Immortal, but that's strange. Looks like you're right though.

Regardless, Liam claiming that Berserk printed with the spine on the left in any version still seems to be false. Don't know where he got this notion or why he thought no one would catch his lie regarding one of the most popular and highly regarded manga of all time. If you're going to make up weird bullshit, maybe you should pick an obscure manga. I strongly suspect this was done either out of ignorance or he got the entire print run of Xenotype, realized it was fucked up but still decided to send it out and make up some lie. Perhaps he didn't want further delays so he could get the book out to at least some of his backers by the estimated delivery date of January. 🤷‍♂️

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
So is Liam borrowing part of the TUG saga here?
Welcome to the Department of Liamology @FROG!

I highly recommend that you, and all intermediate-to-advanced Liamologists, check out the following documentary:

It's about 'Egomania' aka Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Malignant Narcissism.

It's a very interesting and enjoyable watch, and quite frankly the documentary could be unofficially subtitled 'Understanding Liam'.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
I just had to re-read the OP and thread because I wasn't sure if this was posted or not, but the following post comes from Liam's RPGmaker account. This situation with Nerd Wonder is history repeating itself as the exact same thing has happened on a previous project Liam was involved in.

EnuXvDgW4AELNjE.jpg

EnuXwBJXcAAiZZ7.jpg

EnuXxG6XUAAZD-M.jpg

https://archive.md/BjArF

Like I've said previously there's so much Liam lore out there, despite the length of the OP there was so much more I wanted to include. This must have been something that was removed on the cutting floor, but with the Nerd Wonder news I guess it's somewhat relevant now.

Newman's Lovechild

Better a frog kicker than a frog licker
kiwifarms.net
Not so subtle hints that it was the artists fault the project failed because she 'polluted' his vision and then rebuffed his creepy stalker behavior. @Pilule Noire was right.

The last paragraph reads like a warning how to deal with Liam himself.

Learn how to spot these people

He didn't learn how by the time Nerdwonder produced work for him. Maybe he needs to learn a different skill, like how to spot women who don't like to be e-groped after giving him the time of day.

Howtobeliam.jpg

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net

Liam Gray said:
*Puts his hand on your cheek, then traces his fingers back along the edge of your ear and kisses you passionately*

Liam Gray said:
I am usually only wanted because I am good at sex and I have money.

Liam Gray said:
I'd still love to have our friendship and fuck your brains out. #Romance

I'm simultaneously going :story: and :stress:

Holy shit how cringy and creepy is that? And it isn't even like she's giving mixed signals; she's being too polite and not assertive enough, sure, but she made it clear she isn't interested in him. Then he went from trying to be romantic, from boasting about how much money he has to downright being aggressively sexual in the span of less than 15 minutes.

Thank goodness this happened online and not in person; can you imagine how much worse he could be with his size and his inability of taking a "no" for an answer?