Skitzocow Liam Gray / RetroBoy1983 / Akashic Soldier / TYNE / Conquest Comics - Comicsgater, author of "Xenotype" and fanfiction, alleged puncher of mothers and killer of puppies. "I am good at sex and I have money", Savior of the comic book industry!

• DDoS is active again.

What kind of cow is Liam Gray?

• Careercow

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Lolcow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Dramacow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Skitzocow

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NasserRabadi13

kiwifarms.net
I just had to re-read the OP and thread because I wasn't sure if this was posted or not, but the following post comes from Liam's RPGmaker account. This situation with Nerd Wonder is history repeating itself as the exact same thing has happened on a previous project Liam was involved in.

View attachment 1940340
View attachment 1940341
View attachment 1940342

Like I've said previously there's so much Liam lore out there, despite the length of the OP there was so much more I wanted to include. This must have been something that was removed on the cutting floor, but with the Nerd Wonder news I guess it's somewhat relevant now.
So liam lost multiple fiances, and harassed multiple women. This post of his is an outline for everything he plans to do in every community.

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure there's a full account coming from @Smug Freiza on this whirlwind week of Liamania - it's taking some time to process the insanity for all of us, I think.

Liam is streaming right now, with good ol' Vinnie T, and talking about his new project DINOKING. It seems that Ody has left him and isn't coming back. Insert sad song of your choice.

But Liam is going to bounce back! Like a big orange bouncy ball, just you wait.

He's going to pull out the secret weapon, the ART of Liam Gray, that's right - drawn by his own small fat hand. Who needs Ody, anyway?

Liam has a bit of trouble with perspective but there's tools for that now. He's not so good at people either, but he can draw realistic animals.

So watch out @FROG! The glorious Orange Sunrise of Liam's art is coming. And that will be IT for your reign of terror over comics, Frog!

Xenotype made you want to give up comics, and that didn't even have Liam's art.

You will probably try to throw yourself into your fireplace, when Liam finally unveils his epic comic artist skills to the world!

Liam's art is the REAL 'Comic Artist Pro Secret', just you wait!

I mean, just look at Ody, and then consider the fact that Liam taught Ody everything he knew.

UPDATE: Ro Kabir came on, professing not to have heard about any of this week's Liam antics, and now there's a breakout of open hostility towards him from Vinnie, who makes no secret of strongly disliking him.

Last edited:

Unverified

kiwifarms.net

Just caught some of this and found it interesting. Liam seems to be loosely alluding to the Nerd Wonder DMs and implying they were flat-out faked by using inspect element and changing the text. I suspect he's referring to NW as he then talks about recording a video of the conversation to make it seem more real.

Last edited by a moderator:

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net

Just caught some of this and found it interesting. Liam seems to be loosely alluding to the Nerd Wonder DMs and implying they were flat-out faked by using inspect element and changing the text. I suspect he's referring to NW as he then talks about recording a video of the conversation to make it seem more real.
Ahahah that’s some bullshit .If he wants people to “believe” his ass pulls burden of proof is on him .

Unverified

kiwifarms.net
Since I didn't see this addressed anywhere else and I guess I'm a fledgling Liamologist now, I thought I'd transcribe this stuff so people can gain a deeper understanding of this relationship. These are some of the DMs that I could make out in the short video Nerd Wonder posted, but were not included in the screenshots. Looks like Liam was really going for it. And since he'll never drop those DMs, I'll just have to do my part. I'm fairly confident in the accuracy of these, though some were tough to decipher through the video.

Liam: Hot
Liam: Have you ever masturbated or experienced an orgasm?

NW: I read dirty novels once in a while, so yeah

Liam: You mentioned phone sex yesterday, have you ever done that?

NW: Not my thing
NW: Apparently I'm pretty asexual
NW: I blame some shit that happened to me as a kid

Liam: Yeah, but that's pretty normal for a virgin
Liam: Once you experience something that feels right you'll really come alive

NW: Whaaaa? I thought we were the most lewd

Liam: Hah, what do you mean?

NW: Dude! Hentai is definitely not made by people who have done it before

Liam: Haha true
Liam: Can I see you?

NW: ???

Liam: I just wanted you to snap me a selfie of you laying in bed right now but the lights are probably off :p

NW: Yep I ain't [giving] photos this late it's almost 1am

------ Screenshots start here with Liam's baller roleplay --------

There is one last bit that was left out of the screens. Not too notable, but I'll throw it in for the sake of completion. Takes place after she shoots him down the first time.

NW: Some girls are into it, I'm more into seeing someone's gundams

Liam: Yeah, all my stuff is in storage right now because I am still in the process of moving house

NW: True

The end. Hope you all enjoy.

jspit2.0

kiwifarms.net
Since I didn't see this addressed anywhere else and I guess I'm a fledgling Liamologist now, I thought I'd transcribe this stuff so people can gain a deeper understanding of this relationship. These are some of the DMs that I could make out in the short video Nerd Wonder posted, but were not included in the screenshots. Looks like Liam was really going for it. And since he'll never drop those DMs, I'll just have to do my part. I'm fairly confident in the accuracy of these, though some were tough to decipher through the video.

Liam: Hot
Liam: Have you ever masturbated or experienced an orgasm?

NW: I read dirty novels once in a while, so yeah

Liam: You mentioned phone sex yesterday, have you ever done that?

NW: Not my thing
NW: Apparently I'm pretty asexual
NW: I blame some shit that happened to me as a kid

Liam: Yeah, but that's pretty normal for a virgin
Liam: Once you experience something that feels right you'll really come alive

NW: Whaaaa? I thought we were the most lewd

Liam: Hah, what do you mean?

NW: Dude! Hentai is definitely not made by people who have done it before

Liam: Haha true
Liam: Can I see you?

NW: ???

Liam: I just wanted you to snap me a selfie of you laying in bed right now but the lights are probably off :p

NW: Yep I ain't [giving] photos this late it's almost 1am

------ Screenshots start here with Liam's baller roleplay --------

There is one last bit that was left out of the screens. Not too notable, but I'll throw it in for the sake of completion. Takes place after she shoots him down the first time.

NW: Some girls are into it, I'm more into seeing someone's gundams

Liam: Yeah, all my stuff is in storage right now because I am still in the process of moving house

NW: True

The end. Hope you all enjoy.

No.... :cryblood:

Don't go down the dark alley! Don't follow the creepy man in the overcoat because he offers you candy.

Did you not have a father or a big brother!!!!

Liam, father to be?

View attachment 1938519View attachment 1938520

Edit:

Throwing in the muh pregnant ladies harassment.

View attachment 1938660View attachment 1938661

Repeat after me. Eugenics are still wrong. I won't be on the same side as MovieBob

Last edited:

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
Nasser & Liam - The Short Version (or: Liam Gets Leedled, Episode One)
Here's a brief recap of @NasserRabadi13's moment of returning to CG in early November 2020, which triggered a great spergening in Liam:
Malin: [talking about an angry anti-CG chat commenter] See, he's not gonna back you, because these guys don't back. Anti-Comicsgate does not back projects.
Frog: They do not support their own community, that's why I'm sayin, just be Comicsgate. Because we do.
Nasser: This is gold right here. 'Nun Bzness' says "Nasser declare you are CG so you can make Liam cry again" okay, I'm CG now, so...
Frog: When Nasser comes back to Comicsgate, he is gonna get the spot that Liam always wanted. Right on my stream...
Nasser: Alright.
Frog: ...making tons of money...
Nasser: Alright I'm I'm I'm I'm back on Ethan's stream, sorry Liam goodbye.
Malin: [laughing] Let's see this happen!
Nasser: Oh boy...
Frog: Can you imagine?
But of course this wouldn't be complete without the classic followup video of Liam's reaction:

A hearty Liam hunter's salute to @9th legion centurion 002 for keeping this video up, bravely facing down Liam's gay ginger terrorist threats to copyright strike his channel, even when Liam was getting encouragement to strike from morally dubious NY greaseball comic artist Vinnie Tartamella. (Note also that Vinnie is doing a pirate book, and pirates are notoriously men of low moral fiber)

Some weren't so brave, were they @FROG. I'm sorry that bully boy Liam intimidated you into taking down your own efap of his spergout. We lost some good comedy there, damn shame. Even Frog's pet sperg Sketch Therapy had some great lines on that one, for example when Liam says that Nasser has 'no soul', Sketch fires back with "Says the ginger!" haha.

BONUS VIDEO: Micah & Liam - The Gross Version

With all the speculation of Liam's next #MeToo victim being Mangrr-Chan or Leedle, I am deciding to speculate that the biggest open secret here is Liam being in love with Micah.

Here is an early cybersexual assault by Liam upon Micah:
<<WARNING: The combined high-potency cringe factor from Micah's words and Liam's actions in this video may induce severe prolonged vomiting.>>

If we cast our minds back to DMs sent by Liam to Frog, and their sweaty gayness, it's reasonable to speculate that messages of this kind are being constantly sent back and forth between Micah and Liam, not really #MeToo due to mutual consent, but still, gross.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
I know Liam is insane, but what were the things that he thought Nasser had done, to make Liam lose his mind like that?

Sure most, if not all of what Liam thinks Nasser did would be incorrect or bullshit, but I would love to know what the supposed crimes against Liam, that Nasser committed.

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
I know Liam is insane, but what were the things that he thought Nasser had done, to make Liam lose his mind like that?

Sure most, if not all of what Liam thinks Nasser did would be incorrect or bullshit, but I would love to know what the supposed crimes against Liam, that Nasser committed.
Nasser's crimes against Liam can be summarized as:

- gatekeeping Liam out of Comicsgate because Nasser wanted to protect his own status as 'the writer of Comicsgate'
- messing with Liam's artists, trying to steal them and blacklist him
- stalking of Liam's artists
- harassing hospital where Liam's artist was getting surgery
- abusing nurses at the hosptial
- sabotage of Liam's crowdfund projects
- stalking of Liam
- infiltrating Liam's private Facebook group and mocking Liam on his Facebook right after Liam's best friend, a dog, had just died
- [same incident] attempting to goad Liam into committing suicide, until Liam's friends gathered together to fend Nasser off
- coming back to Comicsgate to fuck with Liam

Most of these claims are brutally debunked by Nasser here:

Nasser's harassment of Liam seems to amount to gently poking fun at him, once, after he quit a project and Nasser cheekily commented that there's even more reason to back the project now. And like @FROG, @NasserRabadi13 has shown the farms private messaging with Liam that reveals @Tyne to be a complete gay.

SargonF00t

kiwifarms.net
Nasser's crimes against Liam can be summarized as:

- gatekeeping Liam out of Comicsgate because Nasser wanted to protect his own status as 'the writer of Comicsgate'
- messing with Liam's artists, trying to steal them and blacklist him
- stalking of Liam's artists
- harassing hospital where Liam's artist was getting surgery
- abusing nurses at the hosptial
- sabotage of Liam's crowdfund projects
- stalking of Liam
- infiltrating Liam's private Facebook group and mocking Liam on his Facebook right after Liam's best friend, a dog, had just died
- [same incident] attempting to goad Liam into committing suicide, until Liam's friends gathered together to fend Nasser off
- coming back to Comicsgate to fuck with Liam

Most of these claims are brutally debunked by Nasser here:

Nasser's harassment of Liam seems to amount to gently poking fun at him, once, after he quit a project and Nasser cheekily commented that there's even more reason to back the project now. And like @FROG, @NasserRabadi13 has shown the farms private messaging with Liam that reveals @Tyne to be a complete gay.
LOL Liam is so fucked in the head.

My favourite lie was Liam telling Ethan and Malin on stream how Nasser made hundreds of abusive calls to the hospital.

Thanks for that YT link, I hadn't seen that stuff before.

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing is, Nasser is just one of a vast number of people in/around CG that Liam has beefed with, and currently has hostile relations with.

I was trying to do a profile of Liam's enemies and I gave up because the list got too long, it's like twenty people. And that's just in/around CG, none of his previous Bigfoot and RPG community beefings are even counted in that number. Liam is a real beefmonger, it's quite a list:

Comicsgate Beefs of Liam
Mangaka Ody
CiderHype
Nerd Wonder
FanAdvocacyNetwork
Ethan Van Sciver
Nasser Rabadi
Mike S Miller
Doug TenNapel
Smug Freiza
Thomas Roiloup
VikkiVerse
DA Talks
Preston Poulter
Sketch Therapy
Testefy-HD
Von Klaus
Todd Mulrooney
Sashi Perdigao
Tim Lim
Richard C Meyer

And this list is likely far from complete, there's probably quite a few more beefs that I've missed.

SargonF00t

kiwifarms.net
Comicsgate Beefs of Liam
Richard C Meyer

And this list is likely far from complete, there's probably quite a few more beefs that I've missed.
What was Liam's beef with Richard C Meyer about?

I think I saw something where Liam was paying out on him and someone told Liam that it was a very bad idea to be going after Zach and I think he then backed off, but what set off the insane ginger koala on Zach?

Unverified

kiwifarms.net

I think I saw something where Liam was paying out on him and someone told Liam that it was a very bad idea to be going after Zach and I think he then backed off, but what set off the insane ginger koala on Zach?
I remember him discovering on a stream once that Zack had hired Sashi to do a pin-up for Grand Bizarre and was befuddled by this, not knowing that Zack has commissioned her for pin-ups on four books prior. He said he couldn't support Zack's campaigns if he was going to be working with anyone who was "anti-CG" and I'm pretty sure this little outrage of his even got some people in the chat to say they were going to refund. Liam also admitted in this stream that he'd never backed any of Zack's books, explaining why he had never realized this unforgivable alliance. I also recall him saying "fuck Zack" on a separate stream, though I don't remember the context. Still, being the champion of CG that he thought he was, this was a real display of ignorance on his part.

One final thing I recall that shows how little awareness Liam has: once the topic came up during one of his streams of what would happen with CG if Ethan decided to leave it. Liam offered up his opinion that Zack would probably take over as the de facto leader of CG. LMAO.

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing is, Nasser is just one of a vast number of people in/around CG that Liam has beefed with, and currently has hostile relations with.

I was trying to do a profile of Liam's enemies and I gave up because the list got too long, it's like twenty people. And that's just in/around CG, none of his previous Bigfoot and RPG community beefings are even counted in that number. Liam is a real beefmonger, it's quite a list:

Comicsgate Beefs of Liam
Mangaka Ody
CiderHype
Nerd Wonder
FanAdvocacyNetwork
Ethan Van Sciver
Nasser Rabadi
Mike S Miller
Doug TenNapel
Smug Freiza
Thomas Roiloup
VikkiVerse
DA Talks
Preston Poulter
Sketch Therapy
Testefy-HD
Von Klaus
Todd Mulrooney
Sashi Perdigao
Tim Lim
Richard C Meyer

Liam has a huge hate boner for Tenaple , I’ve been told

jspit2.0

kiwifarms.net

The truth is he's a very insecure person. He's a 'writer' and as such a dime a dozen. To make comics he needs artists. That puts him in the same lane with other CG writers. Richard, JDA, Nassar....

Notice how he's tried to cancel each of them?

He tried to point out the obvious, that Simple Zach wasn't CG. He likely hope with Richard canceled he could pick up Splatto talent. It didn't work because CG is an EVS personality cult and EVS likes Richard.

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
I remember him discovering on a stream once that Zack had hired Sashi to do a pin-up for Grand Bizarre and was befuddled by this, not knowing that Zack has commissioned her for pin-ups on four books prior. He said he couldn't support Zack's campaigns if he was going to be working with anyone who was "anti-CG" and I'm pretty sure this little outrage of his even got some people in the chat to say they were going to refund. Liam also admitted in this stream that he'd never backed any of Zack's books, explaining why he had never realized this unforgivable alliance. I also recall him saying "fuck Zack" on a separate stream, though I don't remember the context. Still, being the champion of CG that he thought he was, this was a real display of ignorance on his part.

One final thing I recall that shows how little awareness Liam has: once the topic came up during one of his streams of what would happen with CG if Ethan decided to leave it. Liam offered up his opinion that Zack would probably take over as the de facto leader of CG. LMAO.
There's also this little gem courtesy of CiderHype/@9th legion centurion 002:

SaidNoOneEver

kiwifarms.net
Important short livestream from Liam just now. He found someone's dog and needed to release a global video that maybe 10 people will watch. So if you know anyone who lost their dog, in Australia, Liam has it. Also a public service announcement about an obvious txt msg scam claiming to be the Aussie Postal Service (that definitely doesn't involve Xenotype).

Untitled.jpg

EDIT: Roughly 15 mins in and a voice off-screen that must be the missus (since Liam doesn't want her to come any closer or she'll be on-cam) says they've found the owner but there's drama. Go figure.

Last edited: