Skitzocow Liam Gray / RetroBoy1983 / Akashic Soldier / TYNE / Conquest Comics - Comicsgater, author of "Xenotype" and fanfiction, alleged puncher of mothers and killer of puppies. "I am good at sex and I have money", Savior of the comic book industry!

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

What kind of cow is Liam Gray?

• Careercow

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Lolcow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Dramacow

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Skitzocow

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
No real Liam news as far as I'm aware so I thought I'd share some videos that haven't been posted to the thread yet. All of the videos will be archived in the spoiler below since we all know how Liam responds to criticism and parody.

First up is DA Talks "Top Five Liam Stream Showdowns" which collect some best of Liam clips from a variety of streams. Liam's opponents include DA Talks, Todd Mulrooney, Sketch Therapy, Rei Bear/Saggy Melonz and finally Reality.

Second we have "System of a Crown, Orange Manifest" which features some of Liam's rants remixed into song. The song itself is extremely entertaining and good for a laugh for all Liamologists.

Next we have a pair of Trash Compactor Show openings, the first is a song about the backwards printing of Xenotype called "Liam No Dunk - Omae wa mou shindeiru." The song is in the vein of an anime opening and retells the story of Liam sliding into Nerd Wonder's DMs.

The second TCP opening is called "Printed Backwards - a non Comicsgate experience" and is a song mocking Liam for not paying Ody and features several tweets of Ody's regarding the pay and production of Xenotype.

The final video comes from kiwifarm's own @Mister Dongs who remixed a song called "LIAM DRIP" from Liam clips and Ciderhype retelling the tale of Liam Gray acquiring "Ya Boi Zack's sister's nudes."

Hope all you Liamologists enjoy the above videos as much as I did.

TESTEFY-HD

MOST HATED, Yet listened to in #COMICSGATE
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Here is the video where Liam Gray is now grooming a 13 year old girl

Here is the most cringe worthy attempt to sell his nintendo game knock off book

Smug Freiza

kiwifarms.net
So the question on everyone's mind right now might be how was Liam's crowdfunded manga? Now that it's been out for several months there are several reviews on Youtube.

The first review was on Well Read User's channel, WRU was a former moderator on Liam's channel who ran afoul of the orange tyrant by criticizing some of his actions. The review was on a livestream with two guests talking about the book, both said it had problems but appeared to enjoy it overall. Ethan Van Sciver / @FROG joins the show at the [2:00:00] mark and praised the artwork by Ody but questions the competence of the story and writing.

The second reviewer states that the book was shipped without proper protection and his copy was damaged during transit, he posts pictures of the damage to the corner of the book. The Comic Nomad also criticizes some of the production decisions, for example the manga being printed backwards from right to left across the pages and the interior pages being too thick and that they damage the books bindings. The coloring, art and story was praised but Nomad states the black and white conveyed more tension and feeling of dread compared to the colored version which made it appear more light hearted.

Our third review comes from Comicsgate creator Jon Del Arroz / @TheCosmicWarrior who went through the book critiquing the writing as he went along. The artwork by Ody was praised, however Liam's writing ability failed to impress Jon, who himself has authored several novels and dozens of comic books.

Our latest and last review comes from Comicsgate reviewer Kemosabe, who unboxes the book before reviewing it. Kemosabe ordered the colored edition and admits he isn't a fan of manga but gave this issue a shot. Kemosabe praises Scotsman's ability to color Ody's art and Ody's art itself. Kemosabe largely praises the story and writing on Xenotype but critiques certain elements of it, for example the length of the fight that could have been spent exploring the world building.

In closing I guess opinions are mixed to positive.

sKr0n

"Violence is a privilege"
kiwifarms.net
In closing I guess opinions are mixed to positive.
It's crazy to me that all these reviews aside from Jon's which is more of a live tear down have literally nothing to say aside from repeating how much they don't read or like manga and then leave it off with a "Probably one of the best written comics I have read in a while."

This has to be my favourite line
"As far as a story goes it is one of the best written comics in all of CG or indie comics currently[...] because it has a beginning, end, it has dialogue, it has story development, it has character development"

:story:
These reviews are more shameless and grifty than Xenotype itself.

With how amateurish and frankly bizarre a lot of CG products are because of the audience they are trying to pander to and grift, it's a shame someone is not actually going over a lot of these books and just reviewing them genuinely or just cataloguing weird art/faces/anatomy for reaction pics or memes, because I bet there is some really unintentionally funny or so bad it's good comics in there.

TESTEFY-HD

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's crazy to me that all these reviews aside from Jon's which is more of a live tear down have literally nothing to say aside from repeating how much they don't read or like manga and then leave it off with a "Probably one of the best written comics I have read in a while."

This has to be my favourite line
"As far as a story goes it is one of the best written comics in all of CG or indie comics currently[...] because it has a beginning, end, it has dialogue, it has story development, it has character development"

:story:
These reviews are more shameless and grifty than Xenotype itself.

With how amateurish and frankly bizarre a lot of CG products are because of the audience they are trying to pander to and grift, it's a shame someone is not actually going over a lot of these books and just reviewing them genuinely or just cataloguing weird art/faces/anatomy for reaction pics or memes, because I bet there is some really unintentionally funny or so bad it's good comics in there.
The best review of Xenotype was when @FROG burned his copies in his fire pit.

Unverified

kiwifarms.net
My favorite part was when the main character just kind of figures out all of his powers in a single fight scene, minutes after receiving his powers in the first place. The best one was where he redirected an energy blast that was mid-flight because why not.

Xenotype was... fine. It is clearly written by an amateur and it *tries* to hit on the typical beats of a shounen manga, but comes off like someone trying to paint from memory rather than someone with a deep understanding and love of the medium. Even if it did pull off the imitation flawlessly, shounen manga isn't exactly a high art form. They can be great and a lot of fun, but this would not be a game changer in any reality. It also definitely has serious pacing issues and there is nothing interesting about any of the characters. They're all very average manga archetypes. I only consider myself a moderate weeb and this is nothing I haven't seen a hundred times in manga and anime, done far better than Liam ever could.

As for one of the "best written books in CG," well, that's not exactly a high bar and this book still doesn't reach it. I've decried the poor writing quality of CG books several times over in the main thread, but Xenotype didn't exactly salvage my waning hope for the indie comics scene. The standout part of the book is the art, by a wide margin. Ody is absolutely going to be a powerhouse artist and it's a goddamn shame he got scammed into doing this book for Liam when he was underage. Scotsman's colors are solid, though I don't think this book needs to be in color. The manga version would've been preferable if it had been printed properly, either in manga or Western format. But Liam couldn't manage either of those.

Maybe his next super original idea "Wonder Island" will upturn the comics scene and show the world what he's truly made of! Nah, it's going to be extremely cringeworthy shit where Liam tries to write like someone with an actual soul and sense of wonder when he has none, because he is a sociopath.

TESTEFY-HD

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part was when the main character just kind of figures out all of his powers in a single fight scene, minutes after receiving his powers in the first place. The best one was where he redirected an energy blast that was mid-flight because why not.

Xenotype was... fine. It is clearly written by an amateur and it *tries* to hit on the typical beats of a shounen manga, but comes off like someone trying to paint from memory rather than someone with a deep understanding and love of the medium. Even if it did pull off the imitation flawlessly, shounen manga isn't exactly a high art form. They can be great and a lot of fun, but this would not be a game changer in any reality. It also definitely has serious pacing issues and there is nothing interesting about any of the characters. They're all very average manga archetypes. I only consider myself a moderate weeb and this is nothing I haven't seen a hundred times in manga and anime, done far better than Liam ever could.

As for one of the "best written books in CG," well, that's not exactly a high bar and this book still doesn't reach it. I've decried the poor writing quality of CG books several times over in the main thread, but Xenotype didn't exactly salvage my waning hope for the indie comics scene. The standout part of the book is the art, by a wide margin. Ody is absolutely going to be a powerhouse artist and it's a goddamn shame he got scammed into doing this book for Liam when he was underage. Scotsman's colors are solid, though I don't think this book needs to be in color. The manga version would've been preferable if it had been printed properly, either in manga or Western format. But Liam couldn't manage either of those.

Maybe his next super original idea "Wonder Island" will upturn the comics scene and show the world what he's truly made of! Nah, it's going to be extremely cringeworthy shit where Liam tries to write like someone with an actual soul and sense of wonder when he has none, because he is a sociopath.
The reason why it comes off not like a manga is because he doesn't know anything about manga.

He knows ANIME, not manga. Think about that and let me know what you think

TESTEFY-HD

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Try to stay sane if you watch this video

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
liamwonder.gif

Pilule Noire

kiwifarms.net
-- LIAM NEWS -- LIAM NEWS --

Liam held a monster 4-hour Carnival of Liam (I would call it) last night, with oh so many highlights I can't even begin to recount them here.

One great bit had him sperging at CG floater-arounder Amit Raina, with Liam scolding Amit in the chat, doubling down on blocking him, and muttering that:

- He lost control of his Streamyard the previous night
- It was 'raided' by Amit Raina or people linked to him
- Liam had to get a new router, modem, at a new location (?)
- He went to the police station in the morning, reporting to the 'cybercrimes department' - 'again'
- Not supposed to talk about it.

Here is the singular highlight frame of the night for me:
shegotbig.png

"She" happens to be a MAN, Mr_Wonderful! And she has always been big. I mean HE has always been big, look you've got me doing it now.

Anyway my fellow Kiwis, don't feel sad if you missed out, the entire ordeal has been mirrored to Bitchute despite Liam's immediate vanishing of the stream upon completion. (It was also a semi-stealth stream, done on his Unintelligent Design channel*)

*Liam also says he has a THIRD Youtube channel that nobody knows about. He challenges us to find it - I believe he said it had 2K subscribers.

The full 4-hour bloater, entitled 'Party of One':

If you can't bear the whole thing, I recommend the last twenty minutes or so, constituting a sort of weakly-climactic finale of the stream, where Liam speculates upon his whistleblowing of the Comicsgate pedophile network and anticipates a forthcoming nuclear winter for CG when the full scandal is exposed. A scandal that he knows all about but can't talk about, even though he was the whistleblower of it all.

And finally, some piping hot breaking news:

Liam did a 'poor me' stream on Conquest Comics, where he said that the JACK show are bullying him and also not letting him come on to promote WONDER ISLAND, instead playing an homosexual pedophile parody of his promo, entitled 'BOY ISLAND' at him.

This short stream was then copyright struck by WMG for some reason:

liamstruck_2021-04-16.png

And that concludes this Liam news bulletin. Be kind, rewind! Or whatever it says on that thing behind him.

Smug Freiza

kiwifarms.net
Some recent Liam news.

First up Liam tweeted out that a sequel to his manga Xenotype is already in production. The art that was featured with the tweet looked similar to Ody's leading many to speculate whether the two had patched up their creative differences with the first Xenotype book. According to comments beneath the tweet this book is being drawn by secret, unnamed new artist.

x2.PNG

https://archive.md/DCTQL

The tweet was followed up with a Xenotype 2: Avail promotional stream, which unfortunately was privated.

X2A.PNG

Liam also announced via twitter that he was building a new studio for storing his books. The tweet was accompanied by a video of him laying the foundation of the new studio.

studio.PNG

Finally taking some time off Liam reached out to potential creators to promote their books, the fourth in a series of streams, this time promoting long time friend and confidant Vinnie Tartamella's Shadow of the Kraken.

Strix454

kiwifarms.net
A minor @Tyne update. He did a tweet a couple days ago where he claimed that Mike Herrera of the band MxPx was "One of my oldest and dearest friends". Liam has rarely talked about his imaginary music career. Perhaps this is the start of a trend.

And for those keeping track, I think the birth of his "child" is now only a couple months away.

Strix454

kiwifarms.net
This is a summary of about a half-hour rant by liam against Ody in a stream on June 11, 2021. The portion of the stream is preserved here

Liam and his colorist Scotsman go after Ody. This time, their big claim is that he didn't help promote Xenotype through streaming. He says that there was no closeout stream for Xenotype because Ody refused to participate. That Ody was greedy for money on the project and that any issues with the lettering in Xenotype were Ody's fault because he wouldn't listen to Liam. He also said that Xenotype was 200 pages because Ody DEMANDED it be 200 pages. That the increased page count demanded by Ody upped the project costs and cost them money.

The most interesting claim is that Liam claims that he and Ody were scheduled to have a meeting with Shonen Jump in Japan. But that Ody's actions have now put that meeting in danger of not happening.

- People got into Ody's ear and told them Liam was stealing from them. They also told Ody he would be better off without Liam.

- Either Ody's dad stole all the Xenotype money or Ody was trying to look for an excuse to go away for a year.

- There were a number of times Liam wanted Ody on stream and he turned Liam down. Liam didn't do a closeout stream for Xenotype because Ody wouldn't go on stream.

- Ody was pissed off at Liam because the campaign didn't hit six figures.

- Liam's puppies nearly died which made it hard to be a positive mindspace to sell Xenotype.

- He claims that Ody forced him to do a 200 page version of Xenotype. Ody demanded it and increased all the costs on Xenotype.

- He claims that Ody wants to be a Vegeta to Liam's Goku. But Liam doesn't roll like that.

- Liam claims that Warcampaign, Puedepie and Raging Golden Ealge gave him alot of promotional help on Xenotype.

- Scotsman attacks Ody from the chat and claims that he did more to promote Xenotype than Ody did.

- Ody's perspective (according to Liam) is that Liam's livestreams didn't sell any additional copies of Xenotype and that they might have sold more without Liam doing streams.

- Liam's persective was that the 1-3 sales a week he got from streams helped alot and helped pay the indiegogo fees.

- Ody suggested that Liam doing nothing would have sold more copies of Xenotype than Liam doing lots of appearances on different youtube channels.

- Ody fought Liam over Ody doing Instagram and paetron. Liam told Ody he to do one item per day. He claims that Ody is now doing what Liam told him to do on social media.

- Liam says that Ody's views are nothing compared to the views that Liam's projects get.

- Liam says that Ody was having a bunch of tantrums behind the scenes about Liam. But Liam will not call him a shit friend because Ody is like his son.

- Scotsman called Ody a 13 year old in the body of a 19 year old.

- Bancroft (perhaps a fake one) calls him out for attacking Ody. Liam says he is just recounting what happened.

- Liam wishes Ody would have allowed him to edit Tomahawk Angel. He could have made it better. Ody is still doing the lettering that Liam told him not to do.

- Ody needs more humility.

- Liam had a planned meeting set up with Shonen Jump this year. But Ody's behavior has put that meeting up in the air.

- Liam says that either Ody's father stole his Xenotype money or Ody is lying about what he received. But he isn't ragging on Ody.

- Ody is easily influenced by people on youtube. Their first argument was over Ody attempting to become a Vegan based on a youtube video. Liam, based on having been a vegan throughout his teen years, told Ody that it was unhealthy.

- Ody supposedly didn't want to do Indiegogo. He told Liam the fees were too high. He was also upset over Liam taking his taxes off the top of the campaign.

- Liam rejected the idea of on-demand Amazon printing. Liam said that his quality is higher and he supports small local business in Australia.

Smug Freiza

kiwifarms.net
In recent Liam news he recently streamed about the usual standard topics without much spergery until highlighting a certain well laid comment by Kyrie: Wild Tales creator Matt C.

The comment in question.
thecomm.PNG

What Liam and many others might not have noticed is that the "LORDS OF IRON" Youtube channel is actually the new channel of Preston Poulter, a former arch nemesis of the orange tyrant.

Poor Liam then sat down for a quiet night in with the "misses" to watch this new content creator, when the troll comment finally bore fruit. Liam streamed a response, which was privated, however was downloaded and screenshot by several Liamologists.

unknown.png

Last edited:

The Holmes

Melvin, Buck Breaker of Light
kiwifarms.net
In recent Liam news he recently streamed about the usual standard topics without much spergery until a certain well laid comment by Kyrie: Wild Tales creator Matt C placed a subtle trap.

The comment in question.
View attachment 2336033

What Liam and many others might not have noticed is that the "LORDS OF IRON" Youtube channel is actually the new channel of Preston Poulter, a former arch nemesis of the orange tyrant.

Poor Liam then sat down for a quiet night in with the "misses" to watch this new content creator, when the troll comment finally bore fruit. Liam streamed a response, which was privated, however was downloaded and screenshot by several Liamologists.

View attachment 2336046

View attachment 2336060
How dare you, Matt C. Liam's wife is going to have to have double the visits from the bull to properly get over this, you heathen.

sKr0n

"Violence is a privilege"
kiwifarms.net
Even in his own fantasies he is a manchild (at least I hope they are), imagine waking your pregnant wife and fussing about animu while trying to sleep because some youtube comment :story:

Been awhile since I showed the Liam thread any love. Here is a special song that pretty much encapsulates the life and times of everyone's favorite ginger manlet lolcow.

LYRICS-
Informer, you know I'm going to turn you all into the Crown,

I shagged the Abo now.
Knocking on my door and begging for sex after almost being raped. They call me LIAM GRAY!

Good at sex, have lots of money and want to fuck out your brains. Hashtag romance,

Burn me bridges within every community that I've ever been. Even Bigfoot now.

Print me manger backwards, all eight chapters in the North Korean style.
I'm blaming Ody now.

Going full Jedi Bill's cat upon me mumma's fucking head.
Domestic abuse now.

Hurt me feelings and I'll strike your channels like my name was Mundane Matt.
Oh how I hate Nasser!