• "This whole site is a fucking joke"

Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess MadiganRape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Old Wizard, Dec 6, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fc24db698-cd58-11e7-a505-dffc08ac33de.jpg
    This is Liam "Lily" Madigan, the new Women's Officer of the UK Labour Party.
    Keep in mind that the role of Women's Officer is for women only. Liam found a loophole. He publicly campaigned (along with MRA Adrie Van Der Meer) to have former Woman's Officer Anne Ruzylo removed from her post because of alleged "transphobia". With enough harassment he succeeded and took her position, causing many other women to step down from their positions out of protest.

Liam is a fan of rape jokes, science denial, having mental breakdowns over any kind of criticism, and other common troon antics. On top of this, Madigan has ties to Rat King Katelyn Burns / Kyle Burns Garrett / Transscribe / ClosetTransGirl of EverydayFeminism (a stark supporter of Madigan) and is gaining more and more support from fellow well-known troons through publicity even though he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Here are some photos of Liam for your viewing pleasure.

Screenshot 2017-12-06 at 6.17.37 PM.png
    440px-Lily_Madigan.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2017-12-05-at-14.03.08_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-12-06 at 6.17.21 PM.png

Rape Jokes on Twitter

tumblr_ozsjuj29UT1wrwfj4o1_1280.jpg

On his old Twitter, Liam can be seen making a blowjob motion with his hands and mouth in his profile picture. His Twitter links to "rape.com/savillesapprentice", a reference to sexual predator and TV personality Jimmy Saville.

Liam claimed at first that this Twitter belonged to his brother, and then that it was made specifically to bully him.

Charlie Ray commented on this.

“This is what appears to be Liam “Lily” Madigan. He was just elected as Women’s Officer in Rochester and Strood, in a county called Kent in the UK. He describes himself on his own facebook page as “incapable of love.”

Liam could have run for LGBT officer but instead filled the position that is supposed to be for women. Not only is he impeding the rights of women to be represented in government, he also used the laws in the UK to force his way into female bathrooms at his highschool.

This is just weeks after Liam and fellow transactivists demanded the removal of a female Labour member, Anne Ruzylo, a butch lesbian, which resulted in “the executive committee of a local Labour Party [to] resigned en masse in support of [Anne Ruzylo] who was allegedly subjected to months of harassment by transgender rights campaigners.” (The Times UK)

Liam claims that this is a twitter which was made to bully him with his “old name,” but appears to be from 4 years ago, and Liam publicly transitioned last year when he threatened his school for not letting him wear girl’s uniforms or use the girl’s bathrooms.

He posted on his page that he was being “bullied” by someone creating these fake accounts, but when Alex Robbins went to his page to ask about it he said that this was the one. He then shut down his profile for public viewing. I have a screenshot in the comments. I believe him to be lying.

Fun times for women here. These kids are manipulating government, and it needs to stop.“

- Charlie Rae

Troon Politics

Liam argues that biology is anti-feminist

“Like most women, I’m a feminist. [Feminism and trans activism] aren’t mutually exclusive issues, far from it. I would argue strongly that all appeals to biology are anti-feminist. We can’t challenge the view we are limited by our biology in one breath and use the biology argument against trans women in the next.”

He believes that not allowing men to compete in a woman-only Race for Cancer event is comparable to racism, more specifically not allowing Rosa Parks to sit on a bus seat and excluding people from competing in a race because of their skin color.

mra.jpg

When criticised by the media and women of the Labour Party, naturally he troons out.

Screenshot 2017-12-06 at 6.16.49 PM.png
    If you can't handle criticism, you probably shouldn't go into politics. It's also worth mentioning that he's a legal adult.

Update: As of 12/6, Liam has threatened to use the contact information of those who criticize him that he will be given in order to retaliate against them.

DQQ_RJNWAAAf6zu.jpg

Timeline

Nov 15th - Female Labour Party officials quit to protest Liam replacing a woman as Woman's Officer
    Nov 25th - Liam applies for the Jo Cox Women in Leadership Program

People to Know

Transscribe - Fellow ratking and member of the Madigan defense squad.
    Arguing with other Twitter users over Madigan's transition process
    Retweeted support post

Adrie Van Der Meer
    - secretary for UKLabour Bexhill and Battle CLP who helped Liam harass Ruzylo into resigning, total MRA gentleman. He hates women with an incel-like passion and talks about it on his Twitter nonstop.
    tumblr_inline_p04fhtkFjR1votzbf_500.jpg tumblr_inline_p04fht1uld1votzbf_500.jpg tumblr_inline_p04fhu7T4h1votzbf_500.jpg tumblr_inline_p04fhtOHPZ1votzbf_500.jpg

Anne Ruzylo- Butch lesbian and former Woman's Officer for the Labor Party

Social Media & Websites

Twitter
    Facebook
    Wikipedia Page

So what do you think guys, is this a troll or is that too :optimistic:?

This will definitely escalate once Liam is actually given the role officially. To be updated.

Attached Files:

• Informative x 18
    • Winner x 4
    • Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Horrifying x 2
    • Like x 1
    #1 Old Wizard, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Old Wizard

Old Wizard light theme user

kiwifarms.net
  2. I applaud all the women who quit because a man got a woman's position.

• Agree Agree x 25
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Sharing info is my specialty

kiwifarms.net
  3. Does this person have links to other rat kingers in this forum? Your OP doesn't show any and a quick glance at the Twitter isn't showing any either. If there's no links, this thread will be deleted or moved from this subforum.

Ride

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. He will probably proceed to remplace them by other tranny,
    creating the only woman-only ministry composed 100% by mens.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Autistic Illuminati

Autistic Illuminati cumbucket of a handicaped man

kiwifarms.net
  5. We nuked the wrong island.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia.Reservation When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.

kiwifarms.net
  6. LOL, I rememeber seeing this fag around in several newsfeeds! Good show!

Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique Unca Scrooge!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 8
    #7 autista, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    autista

autista gender gifted

kiwifarms.net
  7. @Ride I updated the OP to include the ties to Katelyn Burns that I missed before. I'm sure he'll associate himself more with other Rat Kings (he's already close to Shonfaye, who doesn't have a thread here but is similar to Burns) once he actually gets the job officially. It's hard to say whether or not Madigan will use his position for personal gain, but he's already applied for jobs and opportunities specifically for women despite being obviously unqualified. It's your call.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Old Wizard

Old Wizard light theme user

kiwifarms.net
  8. If you're going into a woman's position at least put on the effort to look like one God the UK is becoming a joke and not a funny one

• Agree Agree x 8
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  9. Excuse me sir, it looks like you've put your new ikea brand persön together wrong, if you are unsure what to put where please don't be afraid to ask for help.
    We can be reached at 1-866-866-IKEA. Have a good day valued customer.

Seriously though, 'lookism' aside, props to this incel for actually getting out there and ruining things in person, rather than just impotently whining on the internet.

Consider this though, he is actually doing exactly what people have said men would do if trannies got the treatment they've been REEEEEing for. Maybe after a couple of chuckle fucks like this we will see people wise up. (:optimistic: I know)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ConcernedAnon

ConcernedAnon Concerned and hopefully anonymous

kiwifarms.net
  10. Still the prettiest woman in England.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?

kiwifarms.net
  11. Bring back National Service. And make sure his Company and Regimental Sergeants Major are ex Scots Guards.

kiwifarms.net
  12. How can you tell?
    image.jpeg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. What the fuck is wrong with his face? Why all the rippling and dimpling?

• Agree Agree x 6
    saltnpepe

saltnpepe Butt Froster

kiwifarms.net
  14. Acne scars, I'm assuming. He looks like shit - I don't know how you can be 19 and look like a middle aged meth addict.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. > claims to be a feminist
    > bullies women out of a womens' ministry

:story:

What. A. Jerk.

I wonder if he's anorexic.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Miss Hortensia

Miss Hortensia Yet another Eurofag

kiwifarms.net
  16. Nothing says real womyn™ like severe androgenic acne that blue balled incel nerds get.

• Winner Winner x 6
    saltnpepe

saltnpepe Butt Froster

kiwifarms.net
  17. HIV-associated lipodystrophy
    IMG_1613.JPG

• Informative Informative x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Nice example of Labour's politically-correct apparatchiks pandering to a ruthless, mentally-ill clown.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Curt Sibling

Curt Sibling Napoleon Blownapart
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. The joy of Momentum's screaming jackboot Kinder, Gentler Politics.

• Like Like x 5
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock Glory to the Emperor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Tags: