Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
Cheers for that.

TRA watching, I can barely keep up with the drama and the revolving door of characters. Some of the shit that has gone down over this whole thing has been fucking surreal. I am just glad the UK doesn't have US style gun culture. There are a couple I just KNOW would have picked up and AR by now.......
One thing I remember from this event is everyone having to let Lyndsay and Nell know...you can't really drop your drawers and "show" your vagina...unless you have a speculum and flashlight handy.

Apteryx

absolument transphobe
kiwifarms.net
Liam is taking a mental health break View attachment 648700 again
Oh how long will it last this time? 24 hours max? He can't go long without getting his fill of attention.

Also googled the murder of that transwoman. "A man has been charged with the murder of a trangender Droitwich woman whose body was discovered at her home." - Ahh those evil terfs are at it again.

basilthebear

kiwifarms.net
Oh how long will it last this time? 24 hours max? He can't go long without getting his fill of attention.

Also googled the murder of that transwoman. "A man has been charged with the murder of a trangender Droitwich woman whose body was discovered at her home." - Ahh those evil terfs are at it again.
It's terribly exhausting to have be brave while working to remove women from political posts.

guccigash

kiwifarms.net
One thing I remember from this event is everyone having to let Lyndsay and Nell know...you can't really drop your drawers and "show" your vagina...unless you have a speculum and flashlight handy.
Well, I seem to recall her tweeting something about not wanting to speak to the police about it because of "bad experiences with the police in the past" and just wanted to put it all behind her please so obviously filing it under shit that never happened.

I'm just intrigued by its genesis.....just....why?? Was it some online chat lie between friends, one a dramatic liar making shit up then the other an attention whore that broadcast the lie which the internet caught onto then that went wrong or was it a planned bit of a fake incident for attention that went seriously wrong?

I do wonder!

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy_cumhammer

docuseal

kiwifarms.net
Used to be called Peter Bralesford, weird stalker/body snatcher of Lindsay Ellis

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nostalgia-chick-lindsay-ellis-thedudette.23666/page-162#post-3902029
I remember that "showing my vagina" post on twitter, kind of a relief to know it was a crazy troon and not a cis woman desperate for back pats.
but aren't there other people who know they're a troon, and thus that they have no vagina to flash? seems like a pretty bold lie to make openly.

basilthebear

kiwifarms.net

it
I just noticed 112 people telling Liam to be brave on the "taking a break" thread and it seems he has managed to make the other death all about him by making up a death threat "Your next Tranny". No one would call him a tranny as he hasn't transitioned!
Screenshot_20190125-213801.png

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm. Wasn't the last time Lily quit twitter when he went off on an expenses paid junket to LA to hobnob with Cara Delevigne?

Wonder what he's got planned this time. Trebles all round?

UselessRubberKeyboard

Insert pixeldog.gif here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it
I just noticed 112 people telling Liam to be brave on the "taking a break" thread and it seems he has managed to make the other death all about him by making up a death threat "Your next Tranny". No one would call him a tranny as he hasn't transitioned!View attachment 649109
I wonder how many women have been murdered so far this year in the UK. Strange they don't seem to give such a damn about them, considering how 'feminist' ex-women's officer Liam and his pals say they are.

Then again, violence against women tends to have specific gender role factors, and heaven forfend they talk about that because it's terribly transphobic. Or something.

one_time_user

Liar. Obviously.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many women have been murdered so far this year in the UK. Strange they don't seem to give such a damn about them, considering how 'feminist' ex-women's officer Liam and his pals say they are.

Then again, violence against women tends to have specific gender role factors, and heaven forfend they talk about that because it's terribly transphobic. Or something.
not even when it's in the bathroom. by a man. this week. if it were a tranny it would be front page news everywhere. vigils.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-47008903

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino