Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
Someone on twitter just pointed this out, the reason he does that stupid cutsie thing with his hand in all his photos is to cover up his bulging adams apple

View attachment 671215
View attachment 671216

He appears to have wangled an invite to London Fashion Week, and by the looks of things not even bothered to shower before turing up, like most teenage boys I suppose.
cow crossover:

View attachment 671217 View attachment 671218
First off, Liam is singularly an unattractive human, no matter what gender. He could at least try to pick a gender, and dress to appear like a presentable version of that.
Secondly, I remember that otherdude:
Non binary Harry Potter
EMRrCFiQ_400x400.jpg

Mega Blooper

the world is getting ugly and we did it again
kiwifarms.net
Someone on twitter just pointed this out, the reason he does that stupid cutsie thing with his hand in all his photos is to cover up his bulging adams apple

View attachment 671215
View attachment 671216

He appears to have wangled an invite to London Fashion Week, and by the looks of things not even bothered to shower before turing up, like most teenage boys I suppose.
cow crossover:

His frizzy, unkempt bleach blonde hair enrages me. Even if you’re a zero effort troon, if you’re gonna fry your hair then you pay a few quid for a fucking leave in conditioner.

Gone_Fission

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 671215
View attachment 671216

cow crossover:

Did Bergdorf get a shitload of plastic surgery done recently? He actually looks like a woman in that pic. He used to have a fucking neanderthal brow and clearly looked like a gay man in drag.

• Agree
Reactions: Barabbas

guccigash

kiwifarms.net

Mega Blooper

the world is getting ugly and we did it again
kiwifarms.net
Normally people go from student politics to real politics, not the other way round.
Labour students is a pretty well established pipeline for churning out future labour MPs to be parachuted into constituencies, whereas local parties like Lily was previously involved in are mostly stuck doing doorknocking and the occasional councillor selection. What’s more surprising is that a corbynista like Lily got elected to LS which is pretty overwhelmingly Blairite still. Being a troon pays.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
Does any video exist of Liam at any of his political-related meetings?
I am just picturing him not doing much of anything, and certainly nothing involving useful thoughts or suggestions.
Until I see otherwise, I just picture a low T, spotty, pockmarked, low effort, greasy troon, looking at his phone the entire time.

Reactions: Hog On Ice

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino