Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
His reading comprehension is really awful. Like "shouldn't have been allowed to graduate" awful.

"How dare you say respect is earned and then not give me the respect I demand immediately when I demand it?!"

Yes, it is a mystery.
This man is an elected official in the british government and he has no idea how to read, write or communicate at all. Typical man with no skills attacking females of all stripes just because he feels that he is a better woman than all the transphobes. It's hilarious to see him throw punches at Martina- must have seen how Rhys was able to use his exceptional sperging to get attention. Fucking misogynists, how the fuck can "feminists" support these guys lol

Barabbas

kiwifarms.net
This man is an elected official in the british government
He's nothing close, he's an 'officer' in the student wing of the Labour Party, that's not even the youth wing of the party that actually have a tiny bit of clout within the party comparatively.

Labour Students are notoriously and stubbornly Blairite (right wing, neo-liberal careerist), hence their more or less ostricisation from the main party machine. They've been sidelined by the party since the fall of the Labour right and are one of the few last bastions of Blairism (that and the PLP...).

As mentioned earlier, the idea that they would ever elect a leftist or Corbynite is very unlikely. I would bet they've put him in place as a prominant supporter of Corbyn knowing what an absolute liablilty he seems to be, to watch him crash and burn tarnishing the left as he goes.

He seems to be so genuinely stupid, he would eagerly walk right into any trap they set for him no matter how obvious. Labour Students are well conected to the Blairite wing of the party who are famously shrewd operators of machiavellian politics.

I thought we'd finally got rid of him until this happened again. My only hope is, as shown upthread, he isn't academically gifted at all according to the anonymous medium artcle and him scraping into some fashion course at a polytechnic.
With Goldsmiths basically 'socjus-headhunting' him by giving him an uncondition offer to read political science he didn't get the near required A levels to study, I'm hopefull he'll drop out of the course* when it becomes obvious he's nowhere good enough to hack it, and then lose his position within the party.
Then we can 'memory hole' this whole embarrassing episode and forget all about him :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

*assuming Goldsmiths admin don't baby him along so as to not lose their troon starlet.

The end of Corbyn can’t come soon enough, you’ll see a mass exodus of trannies and their supporters as they’re kicked out along with Corbyn.
If Corbyn is ousted and the liberals/Labour right/Blairites get back control of the party it'll be ten times worse. They absolutely love identity politics, as they can smear it all over what ever corporate, neo liberal, big business shilling, shit they really want to do, just like the Democrats do.
For all Corbyn faults he's still an actual 'old Labour' politician who operates on class based politics, not crony capatlist IDPol like the other two (three) parties. Remember the Tories are very pro trans right now as a way to try and 'de-toxify the brand'.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to believe they’re propping up this incredibly dumb tranny for anything other than “look at how diverse and accepting we are”. Liam did lose the officer position in October to a real woman and activist with a longstanding connection to the community.

This student thing just appears to be your typical woke, virtue signaling common among college students. Liam has also amassed a significant following with some influential groups propping him up. He’s the absolute wrong person, though, since he is extremely immature and divisive. He hates normal women.

Mega Blooper

the world is getting ugly and we did it again
kiwifarms.net
He's nothing close, he's an 'officer' in the student wing of the Labour Party, that's not even the youth wing of the party that actually have a tiny bit of clout within the party comparatively.

Labour Students are notoriously and stubbornly Blairite (right wing, neo-liberal careerist), hence their more or less ostricisation from the main party machine. They've been sidelined by the party since the fall of the Labour right and are one of the few last bastions of Blairism (that and the PLP...).

As mentioned earlier, the idea that they would ever elect a leftist or Corbynite is very unlikely. I would bet they've put him in place as a prominant supporter of Corbyn knowing what an absolute liablilty he seems to be, to watch him crash and burn tarnishing the left as he goes.

He seems to be so genuinely stupid, he would eagerly walk right into any trap they set for him no matter how obvious. Labour Students are well conected to the Blairite wing of the party who are famously shrewd operators of machiavellian politics.

I thought we'd finally got rid of him until this happened again. My only hope is, as shown upthread, he isn't academically gifted at all according to the anonymous medium artcle and him scraping into some fashion course at a polytechnic.
With Goldsmiths basically 'socjus-headhunting' him by giving him an uncondition offer to read political science he didn't get the near required A levels to study, I'm hopefull he'll drop out of the course* when it becomes obvious he's nowhere good enough to hack it, and then lose his position within the party.
Then we can 'memory hole' this whole embarrassing episode and forget all about him :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

*assuming Goldsmiths admin don't baby him along so as to not lose their troon starlet.

If Corbyn is ousted and the liberals/Labour right/Blairites get back control of the party it'll be ten times worse. They absolutely love identity politics, as they can smear it all over what ever corporate, neo liberal, big business shilling, shit they really want to do, just like the Democrats do.
For all Corbyn faults he's still an actual 'old Labour' politician who operates on class based politics, not crony capatlist IDPol like the other two (three) parties. Remember the Tories are very pro trans right now as a way to try and 'de-toxify the brand'.
He will do what all cretinous socjus troons who scraped into university do: get elected as a sabb (2 years), then elected as a paid NUS officer for as many years as possible (3-4). Hell then either fail, drop or scrape a pass in his degree and then start drifting from one government institution to another as a diversity consultant, draining each one of funds and credibility, burning bridges as he goes.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net

I'm pretty unfamiliar with the structure of britbong politics so I appreciate the correction. Could you elaborate a little bit more on what "student wing" of a party means?

Bird In Flight

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty unfamiliar with the structure of britbong politics so I appreciate the correction. Could you elaborate a little bit more on what "student wing" of a party means?
They’re basically an autonomous group within the Labour Party consisting of university students. I didn’t get involved in student politics but they’ll essentially campaign for and promote the Labour Party on campuses.
In the UK, student/ youth wings of the parties and/or involvement in the National Union Of Students tends to be where a lot of our politicians start their careers.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Lily won't take estrogen, could we at least bully him into accutane?
I think he's beyond any over-the-counter or even prescription acne medication. Isotretinoin and benzoyl peroxide 45% probably did this to him in the first place. Those are scars from having squeezed really big spots and then not properly got the sac out or cleaned it.

Anyhow:

Lily appears to have had his nails done. Now he just looks like one of those scruffboxes who doesn't chop their nails frequently enough.

Also:

trigger: move.w #65535,d0
move.l #deadname,-(SP)
move.w #9,-(SP)
trap #1
addq.l #6,SP
dbra trigger

deadname: "Liam ",0

You smell that? That's the stench of lolsuits. Either that, or he's going to try another deliberately going into the ladies at his local gym and making a song and dance about it to get his fizzog in the papers again.

And here's his profile pic. He's trying to look coy and girlish but it just draws attention to his big manly adam's apple.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, dude, shave your mustache and fix your eyebrows.

If he had actual dysphoria, there's no way he'd be posting all these manly selfies. People who are poorly-passing and dysphoric know they don't look good, and don't take ten million selfies a day for public consumption.
So much this. I think for Lily it's a sort of performance act. A cosplay. He probably reckons he's in a text adventure of some sort.

EXAMINE LILY
(as Lily)
Lily is a slender blonde, in her mid twenties, with a cute little
upturned nose, blonde silky hair with an erotic touch of brunette,
squeezable firm breasts, and an absolutely delightful bouncy little
bottom!

EXAMINE LILY
(as anyone else)
Lily is a cratered troon who is old enough to know better, but
stupid enough to do it anyway, with a terrible dye job, big
flapping man-hands, a five o'clock shadow at all hours of the
day and night, and an absolutely horrific beaky big nose!

whs1954

kiwifarms.net
The entire Labour Party is just total cancer at this point. The days of it representing the working class are long gone, remnants of the old days like Dennis Skinner are its only redeeming value. It's pretty strange how the troons, feminists and racial identity politics types are behind Corbyn, since he is "male, pale, and stale" as they like to say.
Sorry to disappoint, but Dennis Skinner isn't some wistful voice from the long-gone past but is still there voting with his party on this shit- I suppose he just goes along with it rather than being a troon activist (not many troons in Clay Cross, but not many in Clay Cross who know what a troon is, so they can get away with it). Oh for the days of Osborne yawning at his hyperbolic shit.

Nice idea, but Blairism at its most stupid didn't put 6 foot tall gangly teenage boys with enormous Adam's Apples into women's officer roles. Liam is a woke Corbynista piece of shit; woke Corbynistas, own your shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
Nice idea, but Blairism at its most stupid didn't put 6 foot tall gangly teenage boys with enormous Adam's Apples into women's officer roles. Liam is a woke Corbynista piece of shit; woke Corbynistas, own your shit.
Both Corbynites and Blairites are obsessed with performative wokeness, but at least the Corbynites pretend to give a shit about the working class. Blairism is essentially the ideology of Moviebob. Considering how much the post-Thatcher Conservative Party panders to progressives on issues like abortion and same-sex marriage, they may as well be wearing red rosettes too.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blairites love troonery just as much, with the added awfulness of JK Rowling and her insufferable fans, and going balls deep into Iraq.
Harry Potter seems to attract the woke. Especially since every so often JKR emerges and says, "ackchually, [character] was [minority]. Gaze upon my progressive chops and despair."

• Agree
Reactions: Gone_Fission

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
Harry Potter seems to attract the woke. Especially since every so often JKR emerges and says, "ackchually, [character] was [minority]. Gaze upon my progressive chops and despair."
HP is low-quality fantasy where all problems are solved via feelings and deus ex machina. Woke politics only works in a universe where problems are solved in the same way so the crossover makes perfect sense IMO

Gone_Fission

kiwifarms.net
Harry Potter appeals to libs because he's basically a useless fuckwit who lives off his parent's money, spends the entire series in academia rather than having a real job, and the main badguy is basicly magic Hitler who gets defeated not because of Harry's own strength, courage, or wits, but because he violated an obscure technical rule that caused his wand to backfire.

Mayonegg Veal

“Were we supposed to have a quote?”
kiwifarms.net
FYI, JK Rowling is a known TERF. And one of the most insidious and dangerous types: she likes posts on Twitter!! In fact she's a repeat offender.
(archive)

So hey, say what you will about everything else she does, at least she understands troons. In fact, the first "transphobic" tweet she liked may have been a subtweet targeting Liam funnily enough. I can't think of any other prominent "men in dresses" in the Labour Party. Of course I'm not a Brit. But apparently the op of the tweet she liked has had issues with Liam in the past
(archive)
Fans of the Harry Potter author expressed their disappointment this week after she liked a tweet complaining about the lack of respect shown towards women in the Labour Party, claiming that "men in dressed" get more solidarity than women.
The tweet came from @racybearhold, which has targeted prominent trans women in the past, including writer and comedian Shon Faye, Labour activist Lily Madigan and broadcaster Paris Lees.
Edit: hahaha ffs, I thought that the "men in dressed" typo above was just them quoting a typo in the original tweet, but I checked the screenshot and it says "men in dresses." Guess this Indy100 website is so woke they're too broke to spring for a proofreader.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I can believe he's 10% body fat. After all, his brain pan is roughly 10% of his body, right? Right.

I still can't get over how this giant-nosed acne-scarred effort thinks he at all passes in any way.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino