Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 694691

I can believe he's 10% body fat. After all, his brain pan is roughly 10% of his body, right? Right.

I still can't get over how this giant-nosed acne-scarred effort thinks he at all passes in any way.

• are his roots showing through?
  • lopsided eyebrows
  • forehead looks like an old cancer patient's hand
  • fried hair looks like a cheap wig
  • disgusting troon

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
10% body fat, huh, Liam?

At this point he's definitely using these numbers to troll. That's at the very low end of what's considered "essential body fat" for women, i.e. if women get into that range, they risk serious and permanent harm to their organs and overall health.

The only kind of person who can achieve 10% body fat without a steroid regimen and incredible dedication is the kind of person with a Y chromosome. Period.

This is yet another reason that it's absolutely insane to let troons change their birth certificates and medical records to leave no trace of their previous sex. If a doctor saw an equivalent body fat percentage result on a female vs. a male patient, their reactions would be markedly different, the tests they'd order would be different, and so on.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
Unpassing trannies make me (A cisguy) borderline dysporic, as I have "skater hair" which isn't a million miles from Madigan's. Do I look like a rubbish tranny too, or is Liliam just not making enough effort?
I don't think that's dysphoria you're feeling, I bet it's more like when you watch some really fucking autistic humor like Michael Scott trying to tell a joke and your skin starts crawling out of revulsion for their lack of social awareness. It's just base revulsion.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Looks line Lily has taken to e-begging. No idea why. Aren't student political posts paid? And wasn't he privately educated? And his parents must have been party to his lolsuit against the school as he was under 18. And there's his ridiculous wardrobe which didn't like cheap.

Yeah, he's just trying to play prolier than thou.

• Informative
Reactions: Mega Blooper

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 701622

Looks line Lily has taken to e-begging. No idea why. Aren't student political posts paid? And wasn't he privately educated? And his parents must have been party to his lolsuit against the school as he was under 18. And there's his ridiculous wardrobe which didn't like cheap.

He's just scrounging for more oppression points. Most troons are awful with money and have no concept of real priorities which is why so many of them support a nanny state. They don't want to think about the problems of poor people, they just want others to give them everything they need to not only survive but to live the lifestyle of luxury that they feel they deserve.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 701622

It's just a combo humble brag/e-begging from followers.
"Look at me, big companies want special lil girly me to review their products, because I am an influencer and stuff. But I could use more cash, allies!"

Mega Blooper

the world is getting ugly and we did it again
kiwifarms.net
Unpassing trannies make me (A cisguy) borderline dysporic, as I have "skater hair" which isn't a million miles from Madigan's. Do I look like a rubbish tranny too, or is Liliam just not making enough effort?
Nah. If you actually wash your hair and use conditioner you’re fine.

View attachment 701622

He is so poor that he is forced into the indignity of doing a useless degree at fucking goldsmiths. It’s a well known story of working class woe. Now donate to his gofundme or he won’t be able to buy any more Topshop pinafores.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
Liam is too benevolent to accept money from rich capitalist pigs. That's why he wants YOU, the common man or woman, to fund him
Liam shouldn't feel lesser because he's poor (or 'poor'). He has so many other, better reasons to feel lesser. Such as his, 'Rich people bad. Rich people make me sad. We should do something' level of rhetoric. Inspiring politics there, boy.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 702808View attachment 702807
Liam is too benevolent to accept money from rich capitalist pigs. That's why he wants YOU, the common man or woman, to fund him
fucking idiot know nothings. in the end, pretty much everything is "funded by the megarich" in some way shape or form. Is this fucker that exceptional about economics? Or politics? Or business?

Why the fuck does a person's/entity's overall wealth categorically adulterate their money? If a billionaire buys their groceries from a local chain (or pays a housekeeper to do so) does that taint the grocery store too? Are employees of the mega rich tainted?

How does this dumb twat think they got elected?

Reactions: ATaxingWoman

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino