Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liam's been a naughty boy it seems. Someone who went to Goldsmiths uni with him shared this on Facebook.
Looked up this India Peploe character. Art student. Has talent and can actually art (i.e. doesn't rely on pretentious Tracey Emin style wank.) Seems vaguely normal to be fair. The sooner she dispenses with Lily's company, the better.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liam's been a naughty boy it seems. Someone who went to Goldsmiths uni with him shared this on Facebook.
Because I'm a phone-posting faggot today, I can't read the screen grabs too well, but is the gist that Liam was creeping on a girl, was rejected and then proceeded to have her non-personed by the Clown College Labour group?

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much, yes. Full nice guy trans-cel behaviour.
Lily will be taking her place as LGBWTFBBQ officer very shortly, I presume. Heaven forfend anyone laugh in the face of this idiot or stand up to him. Can't challenge the troon, they're always right. Right?

There's so much pathetic crybaby shit in those screengrabs it makes me wonder how any of these people think they can do politics. Unless you're a man like Liam who will claim everyone is mean to him solely to benefit himself.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Looked up this India Peploe character. Art student. Has talent and can actually art (i.e. doesn't rely on pretentious Tracey Emin style wank.) Seems vaguely normal to be fair. The sooner she dispenses with Lily's company, the better.
Nice, well-meaning women are the intended targets for the abuse and misogyny of people like Liam. He's salty she didn't fuck him.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
Ladigan responds

Basically he's just whining and being catty about this woman, and going on about what a victim he is. No mention of his creeping on her, naturally.

It is pretty funny though, it's like his understanding of womanhood comes entirely from watching Mean Girls or that Vicky Pollard sketch off Little Britain:

Recently, at a political education group I run, a friend pulled me aside and told me she’d heard another person referring to me as a he/she. Unfortunately the person accused wasn’t a stranger and had once been a good friend, but implicit transphobia had made that friendship awkward to the point that it was untenable. I decided it couldn’t last any longer during trans day of visibility. She didn’t say a word to me all day (despite me lending her my charger). They’d been one of my best friends and on that day of all days, I felt quite invisible.

Hongourable Madisha

kiwifarms.net
Nice, well-meaning women are the intended targets for the abuse and misogyny of people like Liam. He's salty she didn't fuck him.
She seems like she's been nice and completely on board with his postmodern idpol bullshit and supported him in every other way except for fucking him. If even she's now considered an evil terf, who isn't at this point?

Reactions: AbraCadaver

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
She seems like she's been nice and completely on board with his postmodern idpol bullshit and supported him in every other way except for fucking him. If even she's now considered an evil terf, who isn't at this point?
In any religion, salvation is found only through a narrow path; in Christianity, it's Jesus, in Islam, it's Mohammad, in SocJus, it's unquestioningly taking the girldick of every troon who wants to rape you

Smoothie Queen

certified controversial
kiwifarms.net
That's why troons made up the "cotton ceiling" nonsense - the definition was literally going on about how "there are lesbians who support and accept transwomen in every way except sexual and we need to rape them change that". It's a huge tenet of their entire ideology that it's not enough to bow down and worship their gender, do everything and give them everything they want, etc., you also have to fuck them, especially if you're gay. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that this woman Liam is targeting is a lesbian, though of course I can't know that for sure, I'm just guessing because these guys never go after women who could, theoretically, be attracted to them.

Hongourable Madisha

kiwifarms.net
She's either lesbian or bisexual, pretty sure she's lesbian from her posts. Also creepy autogynephiles don't tend to bother with bisexual or straight women because they can't give them that sweet validation as a woman (though for some reason a lesbian who doesnt want them and is only dating them on pain of losing her whole social circle can?) In all the weird erotic fiction about cross dressing or changing into a woman, there's always some line like "so the aliens turned me into a woman, and then this chick totally wanted me and she was a REAL CIS LESBIAN YOU GUYS". It's a big thing for them it seems.

I suppose his best bet would be to find some Woke homophobic bisexual or straight woman who likes troons and calls herself a lesbian.

Smoothie Queen

certified controversial
kiwifarms.net
She's either lesbian or bisexual, pretty sure she's lesbian from her posts. Also creepy autogynephiles don't tend to bother with bisexual or straight women because they can't give them that sweet validation as a woman (though for some reason a lesbian who doesnt want them and is only dating them on pain of losing her whole social circle can?) In all the weird erotic fiction about cross dressing or changing into a woman, there's always some line like "so the aliens turned me into a woman, and then this chick totally wanted me and she was a REAL CIS LESBIAN YOU GUYS". It's a big thing for them it seems.

I suppose his best bet would be to find some Woke homophobic bisexual or straight woman who likes troons and calls herself a lesbian.
They are autogynephiles who get off on being seen as women / forcing others to see them as women, and thus view forcing a lesbian to see them as a woman sexually as the ultimate validation fantasy - if even a "cis" lesbian will fuck them, that must mean they're a real woman now, right? They get off on the idea that they can force or coerce their way through the one barrier (a lesbian's consent to sex) that no man can cross. And then they become violently enraged when they can't do that, because it proves that they're just another man after all, and they aren't being seen as women, so their fetish is unfulfilled.

And of course, there's also a serious element of corrective rape in there - the typical straight male fetish for the idea of "turning" a lesbian with his special dick, that his dick is somehow so different it can make a lesbian bisexual. Nothing different from the guys who harass lesbians in bars telling them how he can "fix" them, just dressed up in a costume.

Since none of this can be achieved with a bisexual woman - who might desire the autogynephile because he is male rather than in spite of it, and who is already attracted to males and thus can't be correctively raped into desiring him - they only pursue lesbians.

Velma Investigates

kiwifarms.net
Does anybody know what Madigan is actually studying nowadays? I know Goldsmiths is known for art courses, but he's never shown any interest in any artistic or creative subject apart from himself.
I agree with Ginger Piglet that the young woman he's been gaslighting has some real talent, which makes his stomping on her so much worse.

Bawbag

Proud Nubian Princess
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody know what Madigan is actually studying nowadays? I know Goldsmiths is known for art courses, but he's never shown any interest in any artistic or creative subject apart from himself.
I agree with Ginger Piglet that the young woman he's been gaslighting has some real talent, which makes his stomping on her so much worse.
Politics & International Relations IIRC

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You are so right. I'm thinking of every transgender person who I am aware of, on or offline, and all of them insist on dating lesbians and preferably gold star lesbians (ones who've never even gone near a man before, ever.) Often they end up with other troons.

Lily - creeps on this India Peploe woman.
A former schoolfriend of mine who I have mentioned on here - has same GF from before he went trans who is now a lesbian
Retro computing Youtuber Kim Justice - has trans lesbian GF called Sophie
Greta - married Nina, who used to be Niraj
Phil - well I suppose Slingblade was also trans, right?
Chris - come on, the request for a Lesbian Sleepover wasn't ringing any bells?

None of them ever try to date men once they've gone trans, has anyone noticed that? I suspect there may be some repressed homosexuality here, and the idea of being a woman but having to (shudder) touch another man's pickle makes them feel uncomfortable yet strangely aroused.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino