Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

CrispyGonad

kiwifarms.net
He s
Expect absolutely sweet fuck all to come of Madigan’s latest scandal. He’ll continue to do this kind of shit and get a pass because he’s a troon and a woke Labour darling. The only way he leaves Labour is when he flounces because he isn’t being handed candidacies, at which point he’ll claim institutional transphobia and hop over to another party who will welcome him as a new woke pet - aka the Tara Hewitt/Amy Challenor move.

I’d put money on him doing this to other women who didn’t report it - only difference is this woman wasn’t willing to placate his ego and keep him happy.

It’s funny how mad the woman in question is about terfs replying to and retweeting the shit out of this story - if she left it up to her trans activist mates she’d get absolutely no traction whatsoever.
He stalked a lesbian last year and she ended up apologising to him! :cryblood:

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
So this manchild troon-creep has successfully bullied an actual woman out of a possible political career and essentially forced her to move to another fucking country to escape him. Very feminist.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liam's been a naughty boy it seems. Someone who went to Goldsmiths uni with him shared this on Facebook.
You can only feel sympathy towards her. She's been educated to believe that Trans men are women, and they're harmless victims.
Liam's been a naughty boy it seems. Someone who went to Goldsmiths uni with him shared this on Facebook.
She's a true believer and actually bought into the trans bullshit, which left her open to predators like Liam stalking her.

A lot of other trans 'Allies' realise fully the type of people they're dealing with, and keep them at a safe distance. Only using them to push their political ideologies.

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Madigan was sympathising with this bloke without a single trace of irony. This prick was welcoming transwomen into postitions meant for women. Ain't Karma a beautiful thing....
Dasgupta seems to have an issue with certain Muslim fellow travellers, as well as the LGBTQ Muslim angle you've also got the Indian Pakistani angle. Madigan being a fucking idiot has decided to involve himself in it

Attachments

CrispyGonad

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or has Madigan been a bit quiet lately? He doesn't seem to be using any of his (many) Twitter accounts and the more recently used one, in which his handle had morphed into Russian for some utterly bizarre reason, seems to have gone.

I've been chucked off Twitter for calling Kensie Michelle a bloke so have to use an incognito tab, which probably isn't helping.

X

XQ 076

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or has Madigan been a bit quiet lately? He doesn't seem to be using any of his (many) Twitter accounts and the more recently used one, in which his handle had morphed into Russian for some utterly bizarre reason, seems to have gone.

I've been chucked off Twitter for calling Kensie Michelle a bloke so have to use an incognito tab, which probably isn't helping.
His account is @FakeLilyMadigan and has been protected. From reading replies it appears he’s shut it down due to terves ‘compiling a dossier’ on him in a secret Facebook group. Hmmm, where have I heard that one before?
Lots of ‘get well soon’ replies too so it appears there is some purported health issue going on.

Cow crossover:
C7CC3F77-6F1D-475F-A29A-4F9FF91B2F80.jpeg

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His account is @FakeLilyMadigan and has been protected. From reading replies it appears he’s shut it down due to terves ‘compiling a dossier’ on him in a secret Facebook group. Hmmm, where have I heard that one before?
Lots of ‘get well soon’ replies too so it appears there is some purported health issue going on.

Cow crossover:
View attachment 853194
“I know who did it, here’s their address. We’re a couple blokes in dresses, let’s go over and smash the place!”