Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
You are so right. I'm thinking of every transgender person who I am aware of, on or offline, and all of them insist on dating lesbians and preferably gold star lesbians (ones who've never even gone near a man before, ever.) Often they end up with other troons.

Lily - creeps on this India Peploe woman.
A former schoolfriend of mine who I have mentioned on here - has same GF from before he went trans who is now a lesbian
Retro computing Youtuber Kim Justice - has trans lesbian GF called Sophie
Greta - married Nina, who used to be Niraj
Phil - well I suppose Slingblade was also trans, right?
Chris - come on, the request for a Lesbian Sleepover wasn't ringing any bells?

None of them ever try to date men once they've gone trans, has anyone noticed that? I suspect there may be some repressed homosexuality here, and the idea of being a woman but having to (shudder) touch another man's pickle makes them feel uncomfortable yet strangely aroused.
Bit off topic but if you're interested in the psychology of troons, Ray Blanchard wrote a lot about the two main types: homosexual transsexuals, and autogynephiles - straight or bisexual dudes with a fetish for the idea of themselves as women. Your average normie based trans is the first type, angry narcissistic troons like Liam are the second.

Mega Blooper

underwear shop cat
kiwifarms.net
Expect absolutely sweet fuck all to come of Madigan’s latest scandal. He’ll continue to do this kind of shit and get a pass because he’s a troon and a woke Labour darling. The only way he leaves Labour is when he flounces because he isn’t being handed candidacies, at which point he’ll claim institutional transphobia and hop over to another party who will welcome him as a new woke pet - aka the Tara Hewitt/Amy Challenor move.

I’d put money on him doing this to other women who didn’t report it - only difference is this woman wasn’t willing to placate his ego and keep him happy.

It’s funny how mad the woman in question is about terfs replying to and retweeting the shit out of this story - if she left it up to her trans activist mates she’d get absolutely no traction whatsoever.

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
Ladigan responds

Basically he's just whining and being catty about this woman, and going on about what a victim he is. No mention of his creeping on her, naturally.

It is pretty funny though, it's like his understanding of womanhood comes entirely from watching Mean Girls or that Vicky Pollard sketch off Little Britain:
He really is a trans-cel. "I LENT HER MY CHARGER!!!", like she fucking owes him sex after that. Christ.

CrispyGonad

kiwifarms.net
He s
Expect absolutely sweet fuck all to come of Madigan’s latest scandal. He’ll continue to do this kind of shit and get a pass because he’s a troon and a woke Labour darling. The only way he leaves Labour is when he flounces because he isn’t being handed candidacies, at which point he’ll claim institutional transphobia and hop over to another party who will welcome him as a new woke pet - aka the Tara Hewitt/Amy Challenor move.

I’d put money on him doing this to other women who didn’t report it - only difference is this woman wasn’t willing to placate his ego and keep him happy.

It’s funny how mad the woman in question is about terfs replying to and retweeting the shit out of this story - if she left it up to her trans activist mates she’d get absolutely no traction whatsoever.
He stalked a lesbian last year and she ended up apologising to him! :cryblood:

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
So this manchild troon-creep has successfully bullied an actual woman out of a possible political career and essentially forced her to move to another fucking country to escape him. Very feminist.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liam's been a naughty boy it seems. Someone who went to Goldsmiths uni with him shared this on Facebook.
You can only feel sympathy towards her. She's been educated to believe that Trans men are women, and they're harmless victims.
Liam's been a naughty boy it seems. Someone who went to Goldsmiths uni with him shared this on Facebook.
She's a true believer and actually bought into the trans bullshit, which left her open to predators like Liam stalking her.

A lot of other trans 'Allies' realise fully the type of people they're dealing with, and keep them at a safe distance. Only using them to push their political ideologies.

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Madigan was sympathising with this bloke without a single trace of irony. This prick was welcoming transwomen into postitions meant for women. Ain't Karma a beautiful thing....
Dasgupta seems to have an issue with certain Muslim fellow travellers, as well as the LGBTQ Muslim angle you've also got the Indian Pakistani angle. Madigan being a fucking idiot has decided to involve himself in it

Attachments

CrispyGonad

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or has Madigan been a bit quiet lately? He doesn't seem to be using any of his (many) Twitter accounts and the more recently used one, in which his handle had morphed into Russian for some utterly bizarre reason, seems to have gone.

I've been chucked off Twitter for calling Kensie Michelle a bloke so have to use an incognito tab, which probably isn't helping.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino