Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

X

XQ 076

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or has Madigan been a bit quiet lately? He doesn't seem to be using any of his (many) Twitter accounts and the more recently used one, in which his handle had morphed into Russian for some utterly bizarre reason, seems to have gone.

I've been chucked off Twitter for calling Kensie Michelle a bloke so have to use an incognito tab, which probably isn't helping.
His account is @FakeLilyMadigan and has been protected. From reading replies it appears he’s shut it down due to terves ‘compiling a dossier’ on him in a secret Facebook group. Hmmm, where have I heard that one before?
Lots of ‘get well soon’ replies too so it appears there is some purported health issue going on.

Cow crossover:
C7CC3F77-6F1D-475F-A29A-4F9FF91B2F80.jpeg

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
His account is @FakeLilyMadigan and has been protected. From reading replies it appears he’s shut it down due to terves ‘compiling a dossier’ on him in a secret Facebook group. Hmmm, where have I heard that one before?
Lots of ‘get well soon’ replies too so it appears there is some purported health issue going on.

Cow crossover:
View attachment 853194
“I know who did it, here’s their address. We’re a couple blokes in dresses, let’s go over and smash the place!”

CrispyGonad

kiwifarms.net

Cow crossover:
View attachment 853194
Thanks. That would explain a lot. Can't believe that little goon thinks he'll be the first trans Prime Minister. He'd be swooning on the doorstep of number 10 the first time someone 'misgendered' him.

Bawbag

Proud Nubian Princess
kiwifarms.net
Given that Lily's idea of being a woman is just posting Mean Girls GIFs on twitter I imagine she'll drop the pretence when it's no longer politically expedient to be a troon.

I could've swore she posted pics of HRT tablets in recent months but still passes about as well as Dave Muscato.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
@TeenVogue asked me to use the Mia Prima brush from @Clarisonic for a month! Before, I’d just been cleaning my face using my hands with soap and water but the brush has been clinically proven to cleanse skin 6x better than that. After a month, my skin feels much smoother and cleaner. I haven’t been breaking out as much as before I started, and when I have, it’s been comparably very minor. Clarisonic is the #1 US dermatologist recommended cleansing device brand, and is a great way to get better skin! Click the link in my bio to hear more about my journey! #SkincareJourney #ClarisonicPartner #ad

ladig1.PNGladig2.PNG
ladig3.PNGladig4.PNG

I know I'm hung up on this point, but I just can't imagine any actual woman in politics doing this and still being taken seriously. And a Labour politician hawking skincare products.

X

XQ 076

kiwifarms.net
Ahhh Liam, you dumb troon. A Clarisonic isn’t going to do shit for cystic, hormone based acne like yours other than just spread the bacteria all around your ugly mug.

But please, keep using your $200 facial toothbrush. And way to go Teen Vogue. No girl is going to want anything pushed by this pizzafaced asshole.
Yeah, marketing acne products usually works best when your model doesn’t have horrendous acne scarring. He also only has a few thousand followers on Instagram so it’s bizarre they’ve even made him a partner.
Also given how severe his acne was/is, he’s probably been on roaccutane and antibiotics for the past few years.

TheBlackVolga

Creepy child-abducting auto
kiwifarms.net
it’s bizarre they’ve even made him a partner
I don't think it's bizarre at all - they want to show how woke and inclusive they are.

The photos iD took of Liam were ghastly - he was dressed in a utilitarian suit that emphasised his extreme thinness and masculine appearance. His huge flapping ears stuck out through his lank hair (which was styled to cover his enormous Adam's apple and acne-ridden face), his nose looked like the prow of a ship and he had the usual stupid troon expression on his face. (I suspect that the stylist was taking the piss in a major way and good for them.)

Lily wears jacket and skirt Mulberry

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@TeenVogue asked me to use the Mia Prima brush from @Clarisonic for a month! Before, I’d just been cleaning my face using my hands with soap and water but the brush has been clinically proven to cleanse skin 6x better than that. After a month, my skin feels much smoother and cleaner. I haven’t been breaking out as much as before I started, and when I have, it’s been comparably very minor. Clarisonic is the #1 US dermatologist recommended cleansing device brand, and is a great way to get better skin! Click the link in my bio to hear more about my journey! #SkincareJourney #ClarisonicPartner #ad

View attachment 863035View attachment 863036
View attachment 863037View attachment 863038

I know I'm hung up on this point, but I just can't imagine any actual woman in politics doing this and still being taken seriously. And a Labour politician hawking skincare products.
They look just the same.

Of course, this could be some form of anti-marketing. Clarisonic pay him not to promote their products and he pulls the post down. Otherwise they'll be ever associated with greasy transtrending.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's bizarre at all - they want to show how woke and inclusive they are.

The photos iD took of Liam were ghastly - he was dressed in a utilitarian suit that emphasised his extreme thinness and masculine appearance. His huge flapping ears stuck out through his lank hair (which was styled to cover his enormous Adam's apple), his nose looked like the prow of a ship and he had the usual stupid troon expression on his face. (I suspect that the stylist was taking the piss in a major way and good for them.)

Lily wears jacket and skirt Mulberry
Holy shit, there's Aimee Challenor in there too. Terrifying.
I feel bad for the other people in that article, they seem to be a genuinely well-meaning bunch trying to do some good. Listed among an adult baby fetishist who employed his nonce dad in politics and whose entire campaign was around removing safeguarding, and Lily.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net

Obvious man in dress is obvious. Really it is. The absence of boobs, the prominent Adam's Apple and trying to obscure the latter with his big flapping man-hands. He's not fooling anyone.
That picture almost looks like it was taken in the early late 60s, early 70s. Compare with this:

(source)

Of course he'd still only look like a dirty hippie, but whatever man.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 863035View attachment 863036
View attachment 863037View attachment 863038

Okay he looks worse after! More texture on his cheeks and forehead. Also he's a fucking idiot. Don't use soap on your face.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino