Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

TheBlackVolga

Creepy child-abducting auto
kiwifarms.net
I thought female hormones were supposed to improve acne?
Kinda yes and kinda no. There is a type of contraceptive pill called Dianette that is supposed to help with acne.

I'm not on the Pill or any kind of medical person so will be quite happy for someone who knows more than I do to weigh in.

Mega Blooper

underwear shop cat
kiwifarms.net
I thought female hormones were supposed to improve acne? I don't know how it works in troons, but the contraceptive pill often gives women clearer skin as a side effect. Is he actually taking his titty skittles?
If he was on spiro or other anti androgens that should have helped. Not sure estrogen alone in a man would make much difference.

Death Grip

God damn God and all His horrible filthy Creation.
kiwifarms.net
Female hormones can help with acne but they don't necessarily. Taking testosterone suppressors could also help in theory but again they don't always.
For Acne such as the stuff that most woke member of the labor party spouts, roaccuatane would probably be needed to help even a little bit.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought female hormones were supposed to improve acne? I don't know how it works in troons, but the contraceptive pill often gives women clearer skin as a side effect. Is he actually taking his titty skittles?
I wouldn't be surprised if his Mammary M&Me were just sugar pills in a printed package he'd labelled after the fact. If you were a doctor, would you prescribe hormones to Lily?

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
Depends what he’s taking. He needs isotretinoin (roaccutane.). He’s also got quite bad skin damage already so even if the actual cystic acne stops flaring he will still have the scars.
Hygiene is really important for acne as well. Simple things like changing your pillowcase daily and washing bed linens on hot can help. The hormones drive the acne but each lesion is packed with bacteria. If your bedsheets are walking themselves to the washer and your hair is greasy and in your face you’ll just be making things worse. Some people find silk pillowcases useful but again, not washing them for weeks would negate any positives.

He actually doesn’t look well in that ‘cold shoulder’ pic. He’s lost weight and particularly fat from his face. The photographer has made him look like someone sick with AIDS, with that fairly distinct gaunt face.

CrispyGonad

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's bizarre at all - they want to show how woke and inclusive they are.

The photos iD took of Liam were ghastly - he was dressed in a utilitarian suit that emphasised his extreme thinness and masculine appearance. His huge flapping ears stuck out through his lank hair (which was styled to cover his enormous Adam's apple and acne-ridden face), his nose looked like the prow of a ship and he had the usual stupid troon expression on his face. (I suspect that the stylist was taking the piss in a major way and good for them.)

Lily wears jacket and skirt Mulberry
The irony of him wearing a blue suit a la Margaret Thatcher is hilarious

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're assuming he's actually taking the drugs correctly. Which a huge proportions of people prescribed medication in the UK aren't, they don't follow the instructions, forget some days, take double doses other days.

Just by looking at Madigan, and the fact that he has obvious hygiene issues, I get the impression that taking a course of drugs as prescribed might be beyond him.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LM cuban fanboying.png

Lily fanboys for Cuba and Venezuela, thus proving he fails at understanding foreign policy as well.

Incidentally, that whole thread is an absolute shitshow. I've not capped all of it because it's not entirely relevant here and it is neverending, but there was someone in there who reckons that it's okay to ban independent trade unions because the government is "of the workers," the authoritarian regime was a reaction to US sanctions, and - get this - in Cuba you can walk the streets without police prowling them looking for POC to shoot for fun.

Sometimes I wonder how these people remember to breathe.

Reactions: bitchtitsdontcount

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 875211

Lily fanboys for Cuba and Venezuela, thus proving he fails at understanding foreign policy as well.

Incidentally, that whole thread is an absolute shitshow. I've not capped all of it because it's not entirely relevant here and it is neverending, but there was someone in there who reckons that it's okay to ban independent trade unions because the government is "of the workers," the authoritarian regime was a reaction to US sanctions, and - get this - in Cuba you can walk the streets without police prowling them looking for POC to shoot for fun.

Sometimes I wonder how these people remember to breathe.
Cuba literally forces doctors to go work in Venezuelan slums in exchange for oil. The Venezuelan government then threatens to take away peoples' healthcare if they don't go vote the right way. Some people might call this human trafficking or enslavement meant to facilitate massive electoral fraud, but obviously those people would be running dogs of capitalism.

Also, Venezuelan death squads kill more people every year than Pinochet did in his entire tenure. Obviously Venezuela has a larger population than Chile in the 70s and 80s, but if you adjust for timeframe and population Venezuela still kills far more people per capita. Pinochet was a piece of shit, but it's amazing how many leftists hold him up as The Greatest Conceivable Neoliberal Evil while stanning for governments that kill with far more gusto and effectiveness than he ever did.

Reactions: ATaxingWoman

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LM pow right in the kisser - Copy.png

Typical Lily. Makes it all about him.

LM corroboration - Copy.png

Sounds like she's tried this "bang me or you're a TERF" thing on other people as well. I think this merits some more digging.

Incidentally, India Peploe has said she's quitting twitter for a bit. Well done, I say. Hopefully she'll realise that Lily and his brand of transactivism is full of shit.

Another commentator noticed that Lily changes his account name whenever there's a sexual assault allegation against him. This sounds a bit ominous to be fair.

Then along comes this fat useless effort and attempts to "mediate" between Lily and Phoebe who is someone else who Lily's been accused of bullying / harassing / etc. He goes on to say he doesn't want there to be friction between comrades which suggests that the primary aim of the local Labour Party is to bury allegations against Lily.

LM asspatter.png

So there's India Peploe and also this Phoebe Fuller who he's probably tried to guilt into hopping aboard his cock.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was just reading through the make up of labour Students national committee online, and I have to admit I never comprehended fully, before now what Madigan has actually done.

Labour Students have a trans Officer, and an LGBT Officer, but as detailed by @Old Wizard in his original post, madigan went for the Womens offcer post after campaigning to have the previous rep resign. It's actually kind of impressive in a way.

The Trans officer is a Trans Man, and I wonder what kind of relationship they have with Madigan, as I know theres often tension between Trans men and Trans women, with Trans Men imo being a little less crazy.

I know a lot of this was detailed earlier in the thread, but scrolling though committee homepage you can see the whole absurdity on display.

Last edited:

bitchtitsdontcount

breast cancer awareness
kiwifarms.net
The acne surely adds to it, but Liam is so breathtakingly ugly. There's a bunch of troons that look ridiculous but would look decent if they stuck to being men, or just average, but he is something else. He's not even fat and flabby or dealing with some vague facial deformity or birth defect like Yaniv, he's not balding like so many troons, he became an unfortunate dog straight out of adolescence, and his nose alone is the size of a girl's shoe. He's skinny, which as girl and according to Kate Moss should be good, but it does nothing for him. He's a freaky beanstalk with a rape fetish, and on top of that there's puss coming out of various erupting large spots on his huge man face. Slenderman with severe cystic acne, rapist edition.

People who don't want him to touch them aren't terfs, they're viscerally disgusted, like they would be with a sick looking, emaciated, smelly, crazy homeless dude trying to get frisky with them.

Last edited:

DistressedOstrich

kiwifarms.net
Soooo, brave and stunning Lily accused of harrasing his super-woke friends?
Lovely how that girl who is accusing him of sexually harrassing her feels the most important message to come from her in all this is "transphobes are scum".
Yeah, so that totally girly girl lesbian tried to force her girly girl-dick on you and behaves like a rapey incel and that's all it boils down to...okay

transphobes.JPG

Don't worry, nothing will happen to Liliam because he is just a super oppressed beautiful twanz gurl. And since he's saying you misgendered him it totally discredits everything you say cause misgendering is the worst thing ever and LITERAL VIOLENCE!!!

What a weasly little liar, playing dumb when being confronted with all the dumb stuff he spouts.
crank.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: bitchtitsdontcount

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino