Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

Old Wizard

is donning the attire of the archmage
kiwifarms.net
Are there any recorded cases of MTFs getting beaten up in the mens room? Iirc there was a Blaire White video where they went into the mens room as a passing (read: looks similar enough to a biological woman with too much work done) MTF and the dudes were just like "get out, wrong restroom". But I also never watched it, just saw the thumbnail.

Most "bathroom violence" cases I've heard of have been:
  • MTF kicked out of women's room by women who fear a peeping tom
  • women (with short hair or casual non-feminine clothing) getting kicked out of women's room by men (police officers and randos) who seek to PROTECT THE WOMEN!!! in the bathroom but don't realise women can have short hair or wear jeans + t-shirts sometimes, and ultimately violate the privacy of the woman whose gender is in question as well as the other women in the restroom
Anyone have a news report of a MTF getting removed (not just "wrong restroom, please leave", but actually removed by force or attacked) from the mens' room?

Even if cases did exist, it would never happen to Liam. He's not androgynous and doesn't look female. Even though some guys could be confused as to why he dresses like he does, the UK is so hilariously troon-friendly that I doubt any sober person would give him trouble.

TL;DR Liam is not in danger and is begging for sympathy and oppression points as usual

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Are there any recorded cases of MTFs getting beaten up in the mens room? Iirc there was a Blaire White video where they went into the mens room as a passing (read: looks similar enough to a biological woman with too much work done) MTF and the dudes were just like "get out, wrong restroom". But I also never watched it, just saw the thumbnail.

Most "bathroom violence" cases I've heard of have been:
  • MTF kicked out of women's room by women who fear a peeping tom
  • women (with short hair or casual non-feminine clothing) getting kicked out of women's room by men (police officers and randos) who seek to PROTECT THE WOMEN!!! in the bathroom but don't realise women can have short hair or wear jeans + t-shirts sometimes, and ultimately violate the privacy of the woman whose gender is in question as well as the other women in the restroom
Anyone have a news report of a MTF getting removed (not just "wrong restroom, please leave", but actually removed by force or attacked) from the mens' room?

Even if cases did exist, it would never happen to Liam. He's not androgynous and doesn't look female. Even though some guys could be confused as to why he dresses like he does, the UK is so hilariously troon-friendly that I doubt any sober person would give him trouble.

TL;DR Liam is not in danger and is begging for sympathy and oppression points as usual
No there is not afaik but this phenomenon you describe is why you know have troons like Munroe Burgdorf saying shit like "Nothing is more dangerous to troons than women's bathrooms!" presumably because they get kicked out of them all the time.

Phase one: cry like little bitches that the men's room is just sooooo dangerous in order to get access to the women's room.

Phase two: cry like little bitches that the women's rooms they got access to are just soooooo dangerous.

Phase three: profit??

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
No there is not afaik but this phenomenon you describe is why you know have troons like Munroe Burgdorf saying shit like "Nothing is more dangerous to troons than women's bathrooms!" presumably because they get kicked out of them all the time.

Phase one: cry like little bitches that the men's room is just sooooo dangerous in order to get access to the women's room.

Phase two: cry like little bitches that the women's rooms they got access to are just soooooo dangerous.

Phase three: profit??
If the women's toilets are so dangerous, why do they want to use them? 🤔

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
Fucking sad to see these "pick me" ally women badgered into "Transphobes stfu and never like anything I've ever written" messages. The last woman I remember writing some of that was Heather, Zach Sklar/Zinnia Jones's wife. During the time when she was experiencing painful revelations about Zach acting just like any cheating scumbag man, literally swapping nudes with dudes on their wedding night, she put up something very similar. Terves needed to leave her alone and not mention anything she said because she was still so, so, so pro-trans!

It's just a massive form of denial. Admitting that the "transphobes" were right about what the worst of the male sex would do when offered a chance to force women to accept their girldicks, would mean admitting a lot of things about her relationship with this person were a lie. It would mean she'd had the wool pulled over her eyes for years, and that someone was gaslighting her into ignoring obvious true facts in favor of obvious fiction.

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Fucking sad to see these "pick me" ally women badgered into "Transphobes stfu and never like anything I've ever written" messages. The last woman I remember writing some of that was Heather, Zach Sklar/Zinnia Jones's wife. During the time when she was experiencing painful revelations about Zach acting just like any cheating scumbag man, literally swapping nudes with dudes on their wedding night, she put up something very similar. Terves needed to leave her alone and not mention anything she said because she was still so, so, so pro-trans!

It's just a massive form of denial. Admitting that the "transphobes" were right about what the worst of the male sex would do when offered a chance to force women to accept their girldicks, would mean admitting a lot of things about her relationship with this person were a lie. It would mean she'd had the wool pulled over her eyes for years, and that someone was gaslighting her into ignoring obvious true facts in favor of obvious fiction.
Honestly also she would literally lose every friend she had in the world if she did that. Let's be real ALL of the people she interacts with are woketards and they would all drop her so fast. She actually has a lot to lose internally and externally.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino