Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Odessa Norwood

kiwifarms.net
IIRC, bottom right is Jess Bradley.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, bottom right is Jess Bradley.

He's STILL under investigation as of October, according to based normie transsexual and troon observer Rose of Dawn.

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
He's STILL under investigation as of October, according to based normie transsexual and troon observer Rose of Dawn.

Jess Bradley isn't still under investigation. The investigation never completed, but don't doubt it finished.

The union investigation was suspended while an external investigation (not initiated by the union) was undertaken, for unknown purposes. While all this was going on, the post of trans officer was defunded, and so ceased to exist. The post has since been reinstated, but is now held by someone else (allegedly a close friend of Bradley), meaning if there was still an investigation going, the union would be powerless to do anything to Bradley at its conclusion.

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just got into this stuff and find it extremely concerning yet also hilarious. I decided to make this to celebrate my favorite transgender heroes.

View attachment 1001189

Nicely done. For the next edition, see if you can find an undoctored pic of Hayden (second from left, bottom row). He's used a face feminizing program, believe it or not, which is why he uses that as his profile pic. In truth, dude looks like a big slab of ham.

georgestanza

kiwifarms.net
Nicely done. For the next edition, see if you can find an undoctored pic of Hayden (second from left, bottom row). He's used a face feminizing program, believe it or not, which is why he uses that as his profile pic. In truth, dude looks like a big slab of ham.

One of these?

The-transition-to-Stephanie-Hayden.jpg

hayden-news.jpeg

OttoWest

Your father’s breast implants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liam's toying with wearing some Bacofoil to an alleged first date. Manages a humble brag about buying the frock "in L.A" in his Twatter. I don't know how to search the source of the dress pic but suspect it's some crappy UK high st chain. http://archive.ph/YOnJm

Delfi Collective. California-based indie fashion label and boutique. Dresses in the $400-600 range. It never ceases to amuse me how kids embrace the ugliest, homliest styles of the past— in this case, the highnecked, ruffled schoolmarm disco dresses of the 70s. He’s gonna look like Bobbi Culp.

8B3F7A11-1A22-4F03-94C2-2CE873686E2B.jpeg