Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

• DDoS is active again.

Odessa Norwood

kiwifarms.net
Poor little Liam, the guy obviously should have gone to Specsavers 🙄.

Screenshot_20191118-010101.png

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor little Liam, the guy obviously should have gone to Specsavers 🙄.

View attachment 1013603
This strikes me as crying for pity party. Not only did he get hit on, but he refused, the asshole who asked was just doing it as a cruel joke, and he explained things afterwards? Nearly everything that comes out of Liam's mouth is a lie and this feels off to me.

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
This strikes me as crying for pity party. Not only did he get hit on, but he refused, the asshole who asked was just doing it as a cruel joke, and he explained things afterwards? Nearly everything that comes out of Liam's mouth is a lie and this feels off to me.
It doesn’t add up because literally no one would mistake Liam for a woman.

Mike Faragay

I said pie... not. fucking. COBBLER.
kiwifarms.net
I’m late to the thread, and was wondering if someone could explain if Liam still holds some kind of political office? How did he even score such a position in the first place as a teenager- I know he pushed someone else out, but seriously he’s a child. Just curious about the actual process that unfolded.

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
Liam's toying with wearing some Bacofoil to an alleged first date. Manages a humble brag about buying the frock "in L.A" in his Twatter. I don't know how to search the source of the dress pic but suspect it's some crappy UK high st chain. http://archive.ph/YOnJm

That dress is actually quite suitable. It has such a high neckline we'll never even guess he has a gigantic adam's apple under there. Will he stop holding his hand awkwardly under his chin now, or is that habit so engrained he'll still have it ten years from now when he's back to being a pimply knock kneed bloke?

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Reading 50 pages of this stuff in less than 24 hours has been HORRIFYING. At 9 pm last night he was a toxic, bullying little shit with a meaningless regional party sinecure, and now he's a toxic, bullying little shit who gives speeches in Parliament and jets around the world shilling for designer clothing manufacturers? At least Jonathan Yaniv has had the decency to become a pathetic shell of his former self. Lily's star is still rising! Why? Why!?

You know, I'm a pretty liberal guy who tries to be as "woke" as reality will allow me to be, and I used to consider myself, if not exactly an ally to the transgender community, then at least largely indifferent to it. I also harbor a certain affection for eccentric individuals, and I genuinely hate to see them mocked in forums they might be able to view, unless I consider them actively malignant in some way. Well, here we are: it's 2019, and I have a KF account I use frequently, and my watch list is basically just Russell Greer and a fuckload of troons.

I didn't used to be like this. Life didn't used to be like this.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reading 50 pages of this stuff in less than 24 hours has been HORRIFYING. At 9 pm last night he was a toxic, bullying little shit with a meaningless regional party sinecure, and now he's a toxic, bullying little shit who gives speeches in Parliament and jets around the world shilling for designer clothing manufacturers? At least Jonathan Yaniv has had the decency to become a pathetic shell of his former self. Lily's star is still rising! Why? Why!?

You know, I'm a pretty liberal guy who tries to be as "woke" as reality will allow me to be, and I used to consider myself, if not exactly an ally to the transgender community, then at least largely indifferent to it. I also harbor a certain affection for eccentric individuals, and I genuinely hate to see them mocked in forums they might be able to view, unless I consider them actively malignant in some way. Well, here we are: it's 2019, and I have a KF account I use frequently, and my watch list is basically just Russell Greer and a fuckload of troons.

you're describing nearly all la zorra posters.

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net

This mirrors a lot of people's journeys. I don't give a fuck if someone is trans. I couldn't care less what you do with your own life if you're not hurting anyone. If someone screws with trans people who aren't doing anything, then I'm on the side of the trannies because they're the ones being treated wrong.

The problem occurs when you start blatantly, constantly lying about things like the ongoing mythical Trans-Genocide going on in Amerikkka and then claim that anyone who disagrees with your obvious lies is an evil, bigoted monster who has to be deplatformed and stricken from polite society. At that point, you're no longer the person just trying to live your life, you're the oppressive asshole engaging in harassment mobs with the goal of stopping someone else from being allowed to live *their* life.

Then it's just like "fuck you." I don't owe you anything other than basic civility. I certainly don't owe you thoughtless allegiance the way all this retarded "ally" rhetoric seems to imply. And the minute you start forming mobs to go after someone's livelihood or what have you...then I don't even owe you that civility since you've proven that, at the present moment, you're too much of an asshole to deserve being treated like a normal person.

Modern trans internet activism mostly isn't about being allowed to live your own life. It's about being allowed to behave like the biggest scumbag imaginable while getting patted on the back for nonexistent bravery that evaporates the second you can no longer call on a hate mob to do your dirty work.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know incest properly.
kiwifarms.net
This mirrors a lot of people's journeys. I don't give a fuck if someone is trans. I couldn't care less what you do with your own life if you're not hurting anyone. If someone screws with trans people who aren't doing anything, then I'm on the side of the trannies because they're the ones being treated wrong.

The problem occurs when you start blatantly, constantly lying about things like the ongoing mythical Trans-Genocide going on in Amerikkka and then claim that anyone who disagrees with your obvious lies is an evil, bigoted monster who has to be deplatformed and stricken from polite society. At that point, you're no longer the person just trying to live your life, you're the oppressive asshole engaging in harassment mobs with the goal of stopping someone else from being allowed to live *their* life.

Then it's just like "fuck you." I don't owe you anything other than basic civility. I certainly don't owe you thoughtless allegiance the way all this exceptional "ally" rhetoric seems to imply. And the minute you start forming mobs to go after someone's livelihood or what have you...then I don't even owe you that civility since you've proven that, at the present moment, you're too much of an asshole to deserve being treated like a normal person.

Modern trans internet activism mostly isn't about being allowed to live your own life. It's about being allowed to behave like the biggest scumbag imaginable while getting patted on the back for nonexistent bravery that evaporates the second you can no longer call on a hate mob to do your dirty work.
This is why so many of the old-school transsexuals are speaking out against all this shit. Miranda Yardley (who was actually taken to court for "transphobic hate speech" for criticising modern trans activism by a Munchhausen's mum who was trooning out her kid); Buck Angel who tells young people not to rush into transitioning and is open about the side effects of all the treatments; Fionne Orlander who happily calls himself a man; Kristina Harrison and Debbie Hayton who give talks to radical feminist groups; and Blaire White who, while a bit of a lolcow himself, has done a lot to bring attention to Jonathan Yaniv and his behaviour.
It's in their interests too, they don't want to be tarred with the same brush as these freaks. If and when any backlash comes, they're going to cop it all, and the transtrenders will just cut their hair and pretend they were never trans, or say it was a phase they had when they were younger.

edit: oh, and Rose of Dawn, how could I forget? Does a great series on YouTube called "This Week in Trans-Stupid" and is a fan of the Farms.

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Real women don't lactate at puberty. The vast majority only do after pregnancy. Bizzare hormonal side effects do not a woman make.
It's so strange that he doesn't know that, you'd think a fetishist would take more interest in the subject.

I know it's been mentioned before,but I don't think he's even taking the hormones regularly, that weird pasty look is most likely down to lack of basic hygiene.