Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

Velma Investigates

kiwifarms.net
Fionne Orlander who happily calls himself a man;
fionne.jpegI love Fionne - seriously, he can give me fashion tips anytime!

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
äöläö.png

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1034755
I think he means prolactin, not lactose. Lactose is a sugar. And maybe the fact that his prolactin levels are elevated due to his ANTI-PSYCHOTIC medication doesn't prove he is an absolute degenerate or it's a fetish, but nearly every other behavior of his does. So, Gillian is still spot on.

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he means prolactin, not lactose. Lactose is a sugar. And maybe the fact that his prolactin levels are elevated due to his ANTI-PSYCHOTIC medication doesn't prove he is an absolute degenerate or it's a fetish, but nearly every other behavior of his does. So, Gillian is still spot on.
The replies to this are absolutely gross.
Screenshot_20191203-190620.png
Of course he's lying again about everything.
Screenshot_20191203-184119.pngScreenshot_20191203-184128.png

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net

Real Mutha For Ya

I just wanna sit at the front of a bus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That dress is actually quite suitable. It has such a high neckline we'll never even guess he has a gigantic adam's apple under there. Will he stop holding his hand awkwardly under his chin now, or is that habit so engrained he'll still have it ten years from now when he's back to being a pimply knock kneed bloke?
I was rather fond of that massive zit he had on his face recently. That was like a second head growing out of him.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like his tweets are unprotected again, and he's lying about more things that never happened:

LM lies again.png

And that girl's name? Albert Einstein.

LM puts out on the first date.png

Daily reminder that Lily doesn't fuck on first dates. Well, not until his consignment of roofies has arrived.

I was also listening to some 80s classics earlier and I wrote this about our erstwhile women's officer:

Lanky lad in granny's clothes
Done up like a pantomime dame
The face of Labour Feminism
And Lily was his name

He's got it
Oh baby, he's got it
Well,
That's a penis, that's a ballsack
That he's just had waxed.

A brave and stunning trans lesbian
Cruelly assigned male at birth
If you date him you're just chaser scum