Careercow Liam Madigan / Lily Tess Madigan - Rape joke-making troon who's now the UK Labour Party's "Woman's" Officer

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our own good doctor shows what a lazy, greasy grifter Liam is.
1579013636093.png

http://archive.md/WDp7J
http://archive.md/KRpVK

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
E-begging troons are usually pretty lazy, but this is strange. Wouldn’t most people that know him comment something about his age, at the very least? Why bother copypasting last year’s beg for gibs? Is he so stoned out of his gourd these days that he can’t be assed to put forth the effort of a new panhandling post or notice the birthday discrepancy?

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
E-begging troons are usually pretty lazy, but this is strange. Wouldn’t most people that know him comment something about his age, at the very least? Why bother copypasting last year’s beg for gibs? Is he so stoned out of his gourd these days that he can’t be assed to put forth the effort of a new panhandling post or notice the birthday discrepancy?

Born 16 January 1998 according to Wikipedia. He's 22. Unless he plans to be 21 for many years like Nancy Olive Oil was 37 for several years.

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net
He has lied repeatedly about his age in the past. It seems to be a specific feature and not a glitch.

He‘s also lied about his sex, his qualifications, his family , and his... well everything.

Let’s face it, Liam is a cheap imitation on a rip off label.

The only thing Liam has going for him, is that massive zit that should have its own zip code, and is so massive it’s almost a pet.

Bojack

kiwifarms.net
Liam gave a speech at the Cambridge Union (Cambridge University's debating society) about how men can be feminists. Highlights include his account of how he told his little sister that she was wrong to think that Theresa May being Prime Minister was feminist, because he thinks you can't be a feminist if you're not a Corbynite leftie, and obviously he knows better than an actual girl. He also implies that violence against women only happens in 'other parts of the world,' and says that every man needs to confront his toxic masculinity. Start with yourself, Liam?

Link. Liam's speech starts at about 12:45.

Regardless of your opinions on male feminists, he's not a good speaker. And obviously not a woman. (And that hair!)

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liam gave a speech at the Cambridge Union (Cambridge University's debating society) about how men can be feminists. Highlights include his account of how he told his little sister that she was wrong to think that Theresa May being Prime Minister was feminist, because he thinks you can't be a feminist if you're not a Corbynite leftie, and obviously he knows better than an actual girl. He also implies that violence against women only happens in 'other parts of the world,' and says that every man needs to confront his toxic masculinity. Start with yourself, Liam?

Link. Liam's speech starts at about 12:45.

Regardless of your opinions on male feminists, he's not a good speaker. And obviously not a woman. (And that hair!)

I got through about five minutes of Lily's plummy supercilious droning before I knocked it off.

His roots really are showing. And that blazer again. Does he only have one set of clothes or what?

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know incest properly.
kiwifarms.net
I got through about five minutes of Lily's plummy supercilious droning before I knocked it off.

His roots really are showing. And that blazer again. Does he only have one set of clothes or what?
Well maybe he'd have more clothes if those fucking terves would just donate all their clothes to him (used panties preferred)

Bojack

kiwifarms.net
He's apparently the National Women's Officer for Labour Students, despite the fact that they also have both a LBGTWTF officer and a Trans one.

While everyone else on the page has a professional-looking email address, mostly using some variant of their actual name, Liam's informs us that he has a 'girl gang'. In his photograph, he's holding a 'trans rights' sign, which I guess is meant to accurately portray his priorities as women's officer.

Labour really is a joke at this point.

sour play dough

kiwifarms.net
The shaving a year off the age thing has been happening for a while...

I saw Lily's Tinder at one point (through an absurd interaction), Lily should have been 21 at the time...
Screenshot_20200520_020721.jpg
I also saw a conversation that took place between her and my source, but don't have screenshots of this & details might dox my source. Needless to say, real world social skills were entirely absent and it read like a threatening interrogation.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The shaving a year off the age thing has been happening for a while...

I saw Lily's Tinder at one point (through an absurd interaction), Lily should have been 21 at the time...
View attachment 1306651
I also saw a conversation that took place between her and my source, but don't have screenshots of this & details might dox my source. Needless to say, real world social skills were entirely absent and it read like a threatening interrogation.
I wonder if Corona Chan banished Liam back to his parents' house, like nearly every other student in the UK?

Khaki Shorts

kiwifarms.net
He's apparently the National Women's Officer for Labour Students, despite the fact that they also have both a LBGTWTF officer and a Trans one.

While everyone else on the page has a professional-looking email address, mostly using some variant of their actual name, Liam's informs us that he has a 'girl gang'. In his photograph, he's holding a 'trans rights' sign, which I guess is meant to accurately portray his priorities as women's officer.

Labour really is a joke at this point.
While the trans officer is also a male troon, women did get some representation on the board in the LGBT+ officer, Mr. Liam Deary.
1589951725119.png

Edit: During my extensive research I found a picture of Arthur's double mastectomy and if you click on this you'll have to see it too.
1589952271214.png

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lily is now, according to his renamed twatter account @ThatLilyMadigan, "asexual" and "autistic."

Hmmm. I'm thinking that the change of handle again, and the declarations of autism and asexuality out of nowhere are trying to throw a smokescreen at more sexual misconduct allegations. After all, if he's autistic it's not really his fault that he doesn't know boundaries, right? And if he's asexual he'd have no interest in sexually harassing true and honest lesbians because he's not interested in that sort of thing. Right?

:story:

sour play dough

kiwifarms.net
Lily is now, according to his renamed twatter account @ThatLilyMadigan, "asexual" and "autistic."

Hmmm. I'm thinking that the change of handle again, and the declarations of autism and asexuality out of nowhere are trying to throw a smokescreen at more sexual misconduct allegations. After all, if he's autistic it's not really his fault that he doesn't know boundaries, right? And if he's asexual he'd have no interest in sexually harassing true and honest lesbians because he's not interested in that sort of thing. Right?

:story:

At least he appears to have gotten his own age right this time by listing his birth year as 1998, not 1999 as before... I wonder if the autism thing is another thinly-veiled grab at eternal childhood.

Odd to have had an active dating profile set to seek out women who were also looking for women only a few months ago, but to now be so asexual that it's in his Twitter bio: that timeline would fit with your pre-emptive smokescreen theory. Or, he's going to play victim to shout-down the previous narrative of his exposure as an entitled narc... "I'm so traumatised by my treatment as a trans lesbian that I will never feel sexual at all ever again! Woe is me!"

Might be late on this: also wants anonymous accounts to be illegal on Twitter... Obviously. Lack of narrative control really gets under his testosterone-acne skin

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our own good doctor shows what a lazy, greasy grifter Liam is.
View attachment 1098086
The NHS will fund him getting castrated...Yeah there's a waiting list for surgery but it's not like the US.

What's he actually said about his surgery prospects?

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
His tinder acc is a huge red flag.
Immediately outs himself as narcissist and the rest reads more like a cv for some student club position.
Do people usually put all their personal information and "achievements" in their profile on a dating-app that's meant for casual hook-ups?
Also lol at the labour board of absurdities. The last ftm troon looks like this reviewbrah meme

tumblr_o5uop5w8S71tkzt0fo1_500.png

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
The NHS will fund him getting castrated...Yeah there's a waiting list for surgery but it's not like the US.
as I understand it, the NHS's requirements are quite stringent; you have to be demonstratably committed to living as the opposite sex over a long period of time and not be a nutter
it's easier, but more expensive, to get straight to the surgery by paying some backstreet quack who never washes his hands or operates while sober