Life After Death -

Teridax

King of the Internet
kiwifarms.net
Once you've wished harm on people who are not directly involved in a conflict just for the hurt it would bring to someone who is involved, you've abandoned the moral high ground. Which means you're just as shitty a person as you say Null is and that you're also a hypocrite, so why do you think his hypocrisy is more noteworthy than yours?

Who said anything about moral high ground? I just think it's funny how people on here have no problem fucking with losers online but the second it happens to one of their own suddenly it's fucked up

Locksnap

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who said anything about moral high ground? I just think it's funny how people on here have no problem fucking with losers online but the second it happens to one of their own suddenly it's fucked up
Give a single example of anyone on this forum doing something comparable to what Vordrak did

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's not fucked up that Null is on the receiving end of internet ridiculousness. It's fucked up that people think it's okay for someone to threaten his family. You think Null's family being threatened is karmic justice. Null's family did nothing wrong. Therefore, you are an asshole who wishes ill on innocent bystanders.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
Give a single example of anyone on this forum doing something comparable to what Vordrak did

He is so autistic that he may think that all the A-logs shouting "die chris" actually were serious assassins and not just idiots making a stupid joke.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Forever.png

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Kind of like what you're doing right now?At last check, Vordy and Greta are legitimate A-Logs who have threated Nool's safety IRL. And compared to a bunch of forum users who usually just say that shit for humor. That's pretty fucking low, even for internet freaks.

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null deserves whatever happens to his family, karma is a bitch. Ironic how he's trying to get sympathy money now like all the people this site mocks, dude dug his own grave like an exceptional individual by not changing his handle after getting doxed in the first place

The question is not how bad we are, the question is how much better you are. ED got a big thread about KiwiFarms going down, in which they say it is well deserved. Yes, encyclopedia dramatica. What makes you different from ED?
Your second point is invalid, the Farms going down is not fucked up. Most people here just like the farms being online.
/notedgy

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, he is the guy who offered people SSB4 codes to be the first people to go after Zoe Quinn and even the president. He even bragged about it on EDF2.

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/the-gamergate-thread.18342/page-463

Why is this guy now posting here after 2 years of not saying a word?

maybe he needs a thread? at least for his own sperging

B1ZO7eeCAAEf6md.png

images

I'm hirable and have a job and support myself, I'm getting my way just fine.
i'm sure we can work something out

Last edited:
A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
I will offer simple account cosmetics and other fun things people have already asked for.
As someone who throws money at this forum on a semi regular basis I'd like to know what kind of cosmetic and other fun things you are thinking of.

Teridax

King of the Internet
kiwifarms.net
Why is this guy now posting here after 2 years of not saying a word?

I didn't even remember registering 2 years ago but I guess I did. And because it's funny, same reason I fucked with the GamerGate nerds

Funniest part of that SSB4 deal is I made similar tweets offering a free car and my firstborn son to tweet shit out but no one cared bc there wasn't some dumb agenda to push

It's not fucked up that Null is on the receiving end of internet ridiculousness. It's fucked up that people think it's okay for someone to threaten his family. You think Null's family being threatened is karmic justice. Null's family did nothing wrong. Therefore, you are an asshole who wishes ill on innocent bystanders.

I'm definitely an asshole, and I don't hate Null or his family, I just think it's funny how fucking with people's families is suddenly a bad thing now

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funniest part of that SSB4 deal is I made similar tweets offering a free car and my firstborn son to tweet shit out but no one cared bc there wasn't some dumb agenda to push
No one cared because anybody offering their first born as a prize for anything is dumb. Agenda has nothing to do with it.

I'm definitely an asshole, and I don't hate Null or his family, I just think it's funny how fucking with people's families is suddenly a bad thing now
Comes down to intent. With the Farms, people usually want to know about a cow's family to see what kind of life they had as a kid and how they were raised. A second reason is to inform the parents that their kid is fucking up royally and they might want to either tell their offspring to knock that shit off or be prepared to duck and cover when the shit storm happens. Nobody at the Farms likes to see otherwise decent people suffer because their kid happens to be a raging asshole that caught a bunch of autist's attention.

Last edited: