Life After Death -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I always wondered; what's your favorite food?
I truly enjoy all kinds of food. I'm very open minded and learn to love something no matter what country I'm in. Savory meats in general are always good, but I'm a sucker for sweets and breads (hence fat).

Though.. my vice, no matter where I go, is fucking Subway. I goddamn love Subway. I get italian sub (is called pizza sub overseas, same thing) on parmesean oregano with spinach, olives, onions, green peppers, jalepenos, chipolte southwest, salt and pepper... and one other thing: a fuckton banana peppers. I cannot fucking find banana peppers anywhere overseas. No one's heard of them. It's strictly an American thing.

Fucking pickled banana peppers man.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
I truly enjoy all kinds of food. I'm very open minded and learn to love something no matter what country I'm in. Savory meats in general are always good, but I'm a sucker for sweets and breads (hence fat).

Though.. my vice, no matter where I go, is fucking Subway. I goddamn love Subway. I get italian sub (is called pizza sub overseas, same thing) on parmesean oregano with spinach, olives, onions, green peppers, jalepenos, chipolte southwest, salt and pepper... and one other thing: a fuckton banana peppers. I cannot fucking find banana peppers anywhere overseas. No one's heard of them. It's strictly an American thing.

That sounds fucking delicious. Subway does coke products, too, so you got the coke zero as well. Italian subs are great.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Ideas by number of individual votes.

Code:
+----------+-------+
| name     | votes |
+----------+-------+
| ratings  |    43 |
| currency |    42 |
| anon     |    34 |
| charity  |    31 |
| wiki     |    31 |
| fund     |    29 |
| email    |    22 |
| chat     |    19 |
| gallery  |    19 |
+----------+-------+

I was going to wait until XF2 to start doing this but I've been told that the database doesn't change that much and there's going to be ways to streamline migrating mods, so I'll start working on that now.

DICKPICSRUS

Your local mermaid fucker
kiwifarms.net
maybe he needs a thread? at least for his own sperging

B1ZO7eeCAAEf6md.png

images

i'm sure we can work something out

thats the Buddhist swastika not the nazi swastika

George Costanza

kiwifarms.net
I dont understand why this forum came back in a very important time in my life, I think I now realize kiwifarms is more important to me than I ever thought It would be.
I remember I used to check daily to see if the forum was back, and today feb 14th, I checked kiwifarms because today is nostalgia day, this made me so happy.
I have to donate when my next paycheck arrives.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
I wouldnt dismiss that idea. I wonder if advertising it would hurt our Google lisitings.

are the pickled banana peppers sweet?

Smurfchu

Gonna sneak my Duck into China
kiwifarms.net
I love banana peppers, but Subway is garbage. The bread is like puffed up dry cardboard, the meats thin and tepid. Jimmy John's #9 is an italian just like you're talking, and they will put an assload of banana peppers on it if you ask.
Welcome back, assholes, missed you. Farms4Lyfe, and other gang shit.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
I love banana peppers, but Subway is garbage. The bread is like puffed up dry cardboard, the meats thin and tepid. Jimmy John's #9 is an italian just like you're talking, and they will put an assload of banana peppers on it if you ask.
Welcome back, assholes, missed you. Farms4Lyfe, and other gang shit.
I remember the Dive Kick devs shit talking thier local Jimmy Johns when ever they did thier dev streams for the game.